strange weather around the world !

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 8:13 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

DTV people

i dont know if you notice it but the weather is acting very strange.
The weather this week has been extraordinary here in Holland, but also in the world with records set and devastating impact around the world. Scientists say that no one weather event is an indicator of climate change.

What about the accumulation of observations from around the world? Well, weather has always yielded weirdness. Whether or not this is more intense than in the past, the week saw many strange and dramatic weather events.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&ms ... 0&z=1&om=1
http://www.thehorizonproject.com/earthquakes.cfm
http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 8:24 pm » by Boondox681

now that's how i like my charts...
self-explanatory!

good stuff
thanx
Last edited by Boondox681 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 8:27 pm » by Newdawnrising

:clapper:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 8:42 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

guys did you checked the airplane accidents in US :think: :cheers:

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 8:49 pm » by Helios

End game
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 pm » by Newdawnrising

Hey guys i can tell you this much, i may not be a geever, but the retired judge down the street is, and he said to me this morning. "I have never seen such a winter with so little Sunshine", he's in his 80's and has lived here all his life. I said to him, i thought it was just me, he said,"oh no, somethings way off ". Kinda makes you wonder, well me anyway, cuz i feel bad that i predicted this would happen last summer. Crazy :think:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 8:57 pm » by Megame23

it was snowing hardcore here the other night, and then the was lightning that lit up the whole sky white with loud rolling thunder.

weird to have that in a snowstorm, quite a sudden storm too, it had been sunny all day then it snowed harder than any other day in winter id say.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 pm » by Newdawnrising

megame23 wrote:it was snowing hardcore here the other night, and then the was lightning that lit up the whole sky white with loud rolling thunder.

weird to have that in a snowstorm, quite a sudden storm too, it had been sunny all day then it snowed harder than any other day in winter id say.

Yes, thunder snow, occures when there is a drastic invertion of warm and cold air masses. it's very common around my area, as we have the great lakes and all. But i keep here about this occuring all around northern europe, in places it has never been known to happen. Could be nothing, but imo things will get more violent as time passes, "unknown phemomenon" is a term that may come up alot, well actually it already has...

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 9:13 pm » by Megame23

newdawnrising wrote:
megame23 wrote:it was snowing hardcore here the other night, and then the was lightning that lit up the whole sky white with loud rolling thunder.

Yes, thunder snow, occures when there is a drastic invertion of warm and cold air masses. it's very common around my area, as we have the great lakes and all. But i keep here about this occuring all around northern europe, in places it has never been known to happen. Could be nothing, but imo things will get more violent as time passes, "unknown phemomenon" is a term that may come up alot, well actually it already has...

yeah, i didn't feel it was anything far too ridiculous, but I just feel like lately we have all been seeing more intense weather, and changing in the patterns, the question we have is: How much of this is man made and how much is natural?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Next