Strange UFO was photographed over Louisiana 19-Mar-2011

Initiate

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 10:09 pm » by Neversaydie

I don't know what to make of this one. I have no experience of photograph analysis.
It looks good to me, but what do I know.
I'll leave it in your capable hands
:rtft:

This photo of a strange craft was taken in Louisiana on Saturday, 19th March 2011.

Witness report:
I am a photographer, and on March 19th I was outside taking pictures of the moon during its lunar perigee. My grandparents were also outside with me, playing with my daughter on her swing set. While aiming my shot of the moon I noticed what I thought was some debris on my lens, so I cleaned it and prepared to try the shot again. I observed at this point that I could make out the object only through the camera lens, and that it was not obvious to the naked eye. At that point I realized that I was not seeing a spec on my lens but rather something in the sky. I tried to use my auto focus to capture the object, but it kept focusing on the moon. I turned off the auto focus and manually targeted the object: this is the picture that is attached to this report. I don't know if it is important, but my camera is a Canon Rebel T2i with a Sigma 18-250 mm lens; the photograph was taken zoomed all the way in. Once the image was captured, I reviewed it on my camera and called my grandparents over to see what I had photographed. None of us had ever seen an airplane like this before. My grandparents and I both looked up but none of us could see the object. I set my camera to "live mode" (allowing us to see the viewfinder's image on the screen on the back of the camera), positioned it, and we all saw the object. I'm not sure if we couldn't see the object with the naked eye because of its size in the sky or something else, but whatever the case we could only see it through the camera. While I never actually saw the object moving, it was in slightly different positions to the moon every time I looked at it. We talked about it for a couple of minutes and I tried to get another picture of the object (I couldn't find it this time) and we decided to come upload the images to the computer to look at them a little closer.
Author (source: mufon)

Source http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/201 ... -over.html

Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 22, 2011 11:08 pm » by Cliffraves

good pic that looks strange doesnt it
Newtonian 700 x 76, Nat Geo 50,
Mega zoom = 12-60 x 70 on tripod 170 , Paramax = 12 x 32, WA = 10 x 50 CZ = 7-22 x 22,
Spycam, Philips spc230NC, Wii & 2 x Xbox cam's, DV-3010, 400x Sharp VL-AH151 Hi8.
http://www.facebook.com/Cliffraves

Writer

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 6:28 pm » by Twistedrealm

I would say that is interesting as well.I live in mississauga,ontario and I have never seen something like that but there are alot of red/orange orbs that I see from my 5th floor balcony facing north.When disclosure does finally happen,the rest of the people who live in denial might just wake up one morning and wake up!
Keep your eyes in the sky and your mind open....

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 8:09 pm » by Scoundrel1975

twistedrealm wrote:I would say that is interesting as well.I live in mississauga,ontario and I have never seen something like that but there are alot of red/orange orbs that I see from my 5th floor balcony facing north.When disclosure does finally happen,the rest of the people who live in denial might just wake up one morning and wake up!
Keep your eyes in the sky and your mind open....

Well said... :flop:

:alien:
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 8:21 pm » by E6722maj

whatever

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 pm » by Troll2rocks

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 10:15 pm » by Rydher

Very cool. Alien, I don't know. UFO, for now.

Thanks for sharing. :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 11:41 pm » by Smokeydog

i was thinking its more of a pod racer

http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/starwar ... acer.shtml
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 12:33 am » by Yuya63

It almost looks like pontoons on a heli

Writer

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 12:40 am » by Jrogg