Strategic Relocation

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18706
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 9:46 pm » by The57ironman


.

a full-length documentary/presentation with Joel Skousen, author of Strategic Relocation, North American Guide to Safe Places and The Secure Home......


:peep:


The world is becoming increasingly unstable. Debt levels are unsustainable, world financial markets are calling for constant bailouts, and the US is continuing to antagonize the Middle East with military intervention. Any number of these crises can lead to a break down in the social order of the high density urban areas of the United States. Could you survive without public utilities or supermarkets through a winter? Are there enough people around you that are prepared to band together and help one another during social unrest? More and more people are reevaluating their living arrangements to be prepared for prolonged disasters. But what if you have to stay in a big city for work? Have you developed some contingency plans? Are you located in a part of the city that will allow escape through the rural byways? Have you made a transportation plan? And, what can be done to secure your home now in case you can't get out in a crisis? Strategic Relocation has the answers.

Alex Jones, founder of alternative news networks Infowars and Prison Planet, presents a full-length documentary/presentation with Joel Skousen, author of Strategic Relocation, North American Guide to Safe Places and The Secure Home, to discuss the long-term threats facing Americans and how to relocate for safety and security. Joel and Alex examine the information within Strategic Relocation including the effects of natural disasters, nuclear war, long-term power failures, large-scale social unrest and police state tyranny. They consider the pros and cons of countries around the world but give particular emphasis to the state and provinces in the US and Canada. Joel also describes cost-effective ways of securing a residence to protect yourself and your preparations. Whether you are looking to expatriate off-shore or build a dream house away from the serious threats facing us, you'll find answers in this fact-filled interview and companion to the wide-selling book, Strategic Relocation.


Published on Nov 24, 2012 by ChangeDaChannel


Upload to Disclose.tv





.
.
...you Liberals would be screaming bloody murder, if it was Bush...

you don't have the cajones to admit you've been duped..
.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 10:10 pm » by Cornbread714


Well, when you consider that the guest is in the business of building apocalypse-proof homes, it makes sense that he is going to paint a dire picture.

He made his first fortune spreading Y2K panic, apparently.

Interesting stuff, some of it, though. I admit I sort of skimmed through it.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18706
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 10:18 pm » by The57ironman


Cornbread714 wrote:Well, when you consider that the guest is in the business of building apocalypse-proof homes, it makes sense that he is going to paint a dire picture.

He made his first fortune spreading Y2K panic, apparently.

Interesting stuff, some of it, though. I admit I sort of skimmed through it.

.

...i have to admit , i haven't watched the video , in it's entirety , but i've heard his discussions...




.......and i do have the book.. :mrcool:


:cheers:

.
.
...you Liberals would be screaming bloody murder, if it was Bush...

you don't have the cajones to admit you've been duped..
.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 pm » by Cornbread714


A lot of useful raw info, I guess you can interpret it however you choose. :flop:

Watched a bit more and read up on the guy a little.

He's a conservative Mormon but came out against Romney in favor of Ron Paul.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 11:13 pm
Location: Bristol England

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 pm » by monica44


OMG......As if any of us have enough to worry about as it is....
Topics like this help no one, only those who benefit from keeping you gripped with fear.
IF all out pandemonium does strike you are either on the firing line or not.
Nothing on Earth will ever prepare you for drastic changes in living, you will either sink or swim, stocking up on a few tins and candles downstairs in the bunker will only delay the inevitable.
I guess the only way to really prepare for a dystopian future is to learn to start living without luxuries or at the very least ask yourself would it be useful if we suddenly went without electricity for a few weeks.
If everyone changed the mindset to accomodate others or service to others rather than service to self we could create a wonderful place for our children to inherit and build on..
WE as humans have the power to change we just got to want it bad enough before anything drastic has to happen and we lose the chance forever to exist on Earth at all.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm » by Cornbread714


monica44 wrote:OMG......As if any of us have enough to worry about as it is....
Topics like this help no one, only those who benefit from keeping you gripped with fear.
IF all out pandemonium does strike you are either on the firing line or not.
Nothing on Earth will ever prepare you for drastic changes in living, you will either sink or swim, stocking up on a few tins and candles downstairs in the bunker will only delay the inevitable.
I guess the only way to really prepare for a dystopian future is to learn to start living without luxuries or at the very least ask yourself would it be useful if we suddenly went without electricity for a few weeks.
If everyone changed the mindset to accomodate others or service to others rather than service to self we could create a wonderful place for our children to inherit and build on..
WE as humans have the power to change we just got to want it bad enough before anything drastic has to happen and we lose the chance forever to exist on Earth at all.


Well put.

However, it is worth considering where you really want to live, and not just for basic survival reasons - but those are important, too.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 960
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 am

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 10:49 pm » by Ishumble


Here is how I will strategically relocate below
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 10:51 pm » by Cornbread714


I'm not the type to run from an area just because it might become a dangerous place in the future. I lived in New Orleans a long time knowing that a Katrina might come someday (not to mention all the other problems in New Orleans, lol). I happened to leave before Katrina.

But I can see making choices to move away from densely populated areas or from places that might be subject to extreme weather or violent crime, etc. Especially if I was raising a family.

Or a whole lot of other places for a whole lot of other reasons.

I just don't believe in getting overly panicky about it, lol.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 11:13 pm
Location: Bristol England

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 pm » by monica44


Cornbread714 wrote:
monica44 wrote:OMG......As if any of us have enough to worry about as it is....
Topics like this help no one, only those who benefit from keeping you gripped with fear.
IF all out pandemonium does strike you are either on the firing line or not.
Nothing on Earth will ever prepare you for drastic changes in living, you will either sink or swim, stocking up on a few tins and candles downstairs in the bunker will only delay the inevitable.
I guess the only way to really prepare for a dystopian future is to learn to start living without luxuries or at the very least ask yourself would it be useful if we suddenly went without electricity for a few weeks.
If everyone changed the mindset to accomodate others or service to others rather than service to self we could create a wonderful place for our children to inherit and build on..
WE as humans have the power to change we just got to want it bad enough before anything drastic has to happen and we lose the chance forever to exist on Earth at all.


Well put.

However, it is worth considering where you really want to live, and not just for basic survival reasons -
but those are important, too.




Well i like to think i am where i was meant to be, mentally, physically and psychically i am happy here in suburbia, i found happiness when i let go from wanting, i now find i always have what i need, i think the only way to survive is to adapt and commune with nature.
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18706
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 pm » by The57ironman


Cornbread714 wrote:I'm not the type to run from an area just because it might become a dangerous place in the future. I lived in New Orleans a long time knowing that a Katrina might come someday (not to mention all the other problems in New Orleans, lol). I happened to leave before Katrina.

But I can see making choices to move away from densely populated areas or from places that might be subject to extreme weather or violent crime, etc. Especially if I was raising a family.

Or a whole lot of other places for a whole lot of other reasons.

I just don't believe in getting overly panicky about it, lol.

.

....right....there will only be panic if you have no idea what to do...

.
.
...you Liberals would be screaming bloody murder, if it was Bush...

you don't have the cajones to admit you've been duped..
.


Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook