striking resemblance between angel and greys

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4032
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 5:15 am » by Mep630


LowSix wrote:Not a word of the bible is true (as claimed by most of you),
YET..all the angel and Jinn talk is somehow true and accurate?
Well, the bible is not the oldest text in the world, they could have taken stuff from other things and used it in their works.

I think Christianity is false, but I don't think that angles are just a christian thing. Because it means deeper then just the "label" it describes a spiritual being. (to me at least)

I believe in angles, but I dont believe in Christianity. I think the bible has been way over worked by man, and it basically don't mean much to me besides some interesting stories, that may or may not be true.

Does that explanation work for you? Or is it just the label of "angles" that you think others cant use unless they believe in the bible and Christianity?

personally I don't see angles as something that the bible owns.

And I don't know enough of the bible to even know where jinn are referenced in it. But I think jinn are more of aliens to be honest. And some angles that men have claimed to have seen could even be aliens also. But I think there could be multiple and different interpretations of angles, like a pure spirit being with no physical presence.

talking about spirits and stuff correlates with the lessor keys of solomon if you know of this text. And I think they could either be aliens or spirits like stated above but I mostly think they are aliens.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 5:07 am

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 5:27 am » by Dmparker


According to some info I read from a few members of the Disclosure Project, may or may not be rumor, the small Greys are Biological Androids grown in a lab and then programmed much the same way that we program our computer/cpu chips and systems, hence no reproductive organs and not considered a true species. If true, this is some really kick-ass technology. Why bother with recruiting/enlisting personnel for a dangerous mission when you just go to your lab and grow a few thousand and mass program them. :alien:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 5:35 am » by Spock


dmparker wrote:According to some info I read from a few members of the Disclosure Project, may or may not be rumor, the small Greys are Biological Androids grown in a lab and then programmed much the same way that we program our computer/cpu chips and systems, hence no reproductive organs and not considered a true species. If true, this is some really kick-ass technology. Why bother with recruiting/enlisting personnel for a dangerous mission when you just go to your lab and grow a few thousand and mass program them. :alien:



Great movie stuff - but I don't buy it at all.

The only FACT is - we have no fucking clue. There is something there, but everything outside of that is speculation.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 5:43 am » by Spock


mep630 wrote:Well, the bible is not the oldest text in the world, they could have taken stuff from other things and used it in their works.

I think Christianity is false, but I don't think that angles are just a christian thing. Because it means deeper then just the "label" it describes a spiritual being. (to me at least)

I believe in angles, but I dont believe in Christianity. I think the bible has been way over worked by man, and it basically don't mean much to me besides some interesting stories, that may or may not be true.



So, what is the oldest text? And should we put that up as the "fact"?

Is it right to bash the bible however pick and choose the juicy parts to validate any of your own arguments? Now I'm not saying you do this Mep - but Alex Jones definitely does.

A New World Order, a global governance of Big Brother. Guess where those prophecies came from - yea - The Bible.

All the paranoia you esteem to the NWO all comes straight out of the bible.

So if you don't believe a part of it, the part you so vigorously call others out for, then you have nothing to worry about. However, if you do see these things happening, and AJ is your main source - then you believe in Bible prophecy.

Pick you up a copy and trip on it.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4032
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 7:02 am » by Mep630


spock wrote:
mep630 wrote:Well, the bible is not the oldest text in the world, they could have taken stuff from other things and used it in their works.

I think Christianity is false, but I don't think that angles are just a christian thing. Because it means deeper then just the "label" it describes a spiritual being. (to me at least)

I believe in angles, but I dont believe in Christianity. I think the bible has been way over worked by man, and it basically don't mean much to me besides some interesting stories, that may or may not be true.



So, what is the oldest text? And should we put that up as the "fact"?

Is it right to bash the bible however pick and choose the juicy parts to validate any of your own arguments? Now I'm not saying you do this Mep - but Alex Jones definitely does.

A New World Order, a global governance of Big Brother. Guess where those prophecies came from - yea - The Bible.

All the paranoia you esteem to the NWO all comes straight out of the bible.

So if you don't believe a part of it, the part you so vigorously call others out for, then you have nothing to worry about. However, if you do see these things happening, and AJ is your main source - then you believe in Bible prophecy.

Pick you up a copy and trip on it.
uh, spock I don't think Alex Jones touches any religion to be honest. You might be confused with Jodon Maxwell maybe?! defiantly not AJ on that one, or if so that would be news to me.

I remember some people making this huge stink because AJ would not even talk about the Jesuits on his show. But again I dont watch/read AJ 24/7, but from what I know he don't go there.

And spock this was all in reference to Angles nothing else. Low was asking how can you believe in Angels if you dont believe in the bible. I was saying that the concept of angles could be older then the bible, that is all.

In my beliefs, I think all gods and angles, etc were pretty much aliens that came in contact with primitive man.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4032
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 7:09 am » by Mep630


spock wrote:
dmparker wrote:According to some info I read from a few members of the Disclosure Project, may or may not be rumor, the small Greys are Biological Androids grown in a lab and then programmed much the same way that we program our computer/cpu chips and systems, hence no reproductive organs and not considered a true species. If true, this is some really kick-ass technology. Why bother with recruiting/enlisting personnel for a dangerous mission when you just go to your lab and grow a few thousand and mass program them. :alien:



Great movie stuff - but I don't buy it at all.

The only FACT is - we have no fucking clue. There is something there, but everything outside of that is speculation.
Think of this Spock, humans are not that old compared to the universe we know.

If there was an intelligent race that was say a few million years older then us, don't you think hey could come up with the technologies to do this kind of stuff he is talking about? I mean we humans genetically engineer food, and genetically modify animals, and we can clone things from DNA, and just recently they made sperm or human eggs from stem cells!

Imagine what we could do in a million years, if we don't wipe ourselves out!

I would believe that greys are biological androids and I would go as far to say I am sure there are aliens that can mind control them and use them like remote robots, but that is just what I consider.

All humans need to do is figure out the DNA code and we will be doing the same things. I think it is totally possible and plausible, because there has to be much older and wiser races out in the universe to me. Just the sheer number of galaxies and stars out there, it is just way to many for your mind to even comprehend!

Figure when you look at an ant, what it is compared to a human, there is most likely an alien out there that views us as less then ants to themselves.

But that is my option....

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 7:14 am » by Spock


I understand. But what I'm saying is that all the fear of the "NWO" originates from the bible.

If that universal fear were not intact in people - then what would be the problem with a NWO?

Even Orwell's 1984 is propagated by the fear of the one world government, which comes from the bible, almost 2,000 years ago.

On the subject though, Angles and Aliens - I assume they are one. But that's all I assume.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4032
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 7:46 am » by Mep630


spock wrote:I understand. But what I'm saying is that all the fear of the "NWO" originates from the bible.

If that universal fear were not intact in people - then what would be the problem with a NWO?

Even Orwell's 1984 is propagated by the fear of the one world government, which comes from the bible, almost 2,000 years ago.

On the subject though, Angles and Aliens - I assume they are one. But that's all I assume.
Well to be honest I dont know what your referencing in the bible for the NWO. But you have to realize that there are a lot of stuff about the NWO, because it has been around a long time. It could be possible NWO stuff reaches back to the bible, but again I would not know the reference for it. I am not saying your wrong or anything, I just don't know enough to say anything about that.

Orwell I think was involved with mk-ultra in some way? And he actually thought 1984 was going to be that fascist NWO because of what he witnessed.

then there is the story of USMC smedley butler who was suppose to over throw america in the 1960's or so but he turned all the people in who were putting him up for it. He is a very interesting person to research and he will open your eyes on a lot of stuff.

So had Smedley butler went along with the plan, maybe orwell's world vision in 1984 would have been in 1984.

And interesting to is the Brave New World, and 1984 and how they correlate with so many things today, it is kinda scary to be honest.

But you know in the end, none of us have anything to fear, death is just another part of your souls life. All your friends, children, etc will all be with you again someday. Nothing ever ends in the universe, the universe recycles everything. we are all immortal mortals. =)

I am not knocking anyone for believing in the bible, I just dont and that is my opinion. And you know what opinions are like....
=)

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 177
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:37 pm

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 9:35 am » by Seendem2


spock wrote:Ever notice how Oscar looks like a pot monster?

He is nothing but TIGHT little buds with a mouth and eyes.

I want to smoke the eyebrows! look how tarred up they are!


Lmao..... like come here "bud"......... wanna hair cut :lol:

Initiate
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:40 am

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 12:44 pm » by Nelusmc


There is truth in what you say that angels goes far back then the bible. I have a question, If angels were created and Adam was cast from Eden dont you think that the story of their fall was past down from Adam to his children and so on. Basically from the begining of the fall of Adam the actuality of the the Creator, angels was past down from generation to generation. But just like the stories that are told to someone the following person tells the story differently. And with their being a rebellion as well, Dont you think that the story could have been perverted, Sumerian, Buddhism, and many other religions that have come about.
which if you analyse winds up telling the same story especially when it speaks about the serpent, and the flood that actually took place. Give me your oppinions. To me that leads to understand that the bible is actual truth and retelling of the events that the Creator did and was goin to do right from the begining to the end of the age which is almost upon us. Think about it.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook