striking resemblance between angel and greys

Initiate

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 11:43 pm » by Esoteric

what is an angel? by most definitions; a being that from the heavens came, now what are the heavens? the heavens by most definitions is actually just the cosmos or universe, everything out of this planet.
therefore an angel will always be alien, either extraterrestrial or extradimensional
who is who, to say what is what?

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 11:56 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Thanx very nice thread Telocvovim.....I like the that stuff

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 12:17 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Telecvovim.........

I have just been thinking recently about how our brains are not wired to receive information in a form that we have no structure to base or file the incoming data to..........

Meaning.........if we haven't heard or seen of it.............we don't see it.......

My personal belief is wrapped in the idea that many see Graze because it has been perpetuated as a memetic seed that gives us something to attach to the unknown.

My personal experience with EBE's has not been that of the Grey entities. That doesn't mean that I am different or anything, rather that I am not attaching something to a belief or image provided to me by the mass experience.........

In fact my only EBE sighting was of a Pair male/female yet ONE...........of very tall humanoids that appeared to me as benevolent and concerned............the communication was telepathic..............there was no message other than "we are here, all is well"

Thank goodness my DMT (naturally occurring, not drug induced, although no judgement) was of this nature........

It told me that there are some looking over us............and it wasn't the image that the Pop World drove into my head, making my experience more real to me.........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 12:38 am » by Lucidlemondrop

telocvovim wrote:Meaning.........if we haven't heard or seen of it.............we don't see it.......

yah, thats true, luci.

the inhabitants of america could not see the ships of the invaders, though they were not far away on sea, cause they didnt fit in their world... they just could not see them....

the image of woman and man as one is the primal recall of our origin....

cool that u experienced that.....

yes, Telo..........that is one of the most obvious examples, when the "new" ships were coming and none of the "native" peoples had seen a ship before they were not able to file that in the computer we call a brain..........

YET...........the Shaman kept watch, day after day........noting the difference in the incoming tides and other anomolies and eventually was able to "see" the ship........only because he was willing to accept the possiblity and to expand his knowledge base...............

And the rest is.............His Story.........Whoever the fuck HE is.............

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 1:05 am » by Spock

Joseph Smith

CE 4

Abraham and the angels

Ezekiel's Wheel

Mohammed

Travis Walton

The Dancing Sun at Fatima

Moses

Phoenix UFO 1997

I think there is definitely something going on.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 1:10 am » by Slith

Belief and faith. two different scenarios tied into one. Both are etherial.

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 1:16 am » by Lucidlemondrop

A sighting of mine I would like to share.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread436866/pg1

Initiate

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 1:36 am » by Pauldamo

if your trying to connect the sketch of the angle to the greys,i think it would look more convincing if the angels eyes were a bit more pronounced don't you think,seeing that they are one of the main features of the greys,if it was a grey and he starred into its eyes i don't think he would have drawn them so small,but the shape of the head looks similar i suppose.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 1:40 am » by -Marduk-

Qur’an mentions that Muhammad was sent as a prophet to both “humanity and the Djinn”

This week I had an interesting chat with an 53 Pakistani Muslim co worker.
We talked bout over Djinns , the Mahdi and the Qur’an...he said:
Djinns small grey figures with no thumbs and toes...sitting on small roofs ..no one ever saw they´re true form
...eheh

He also told me, his grandfather had a Djinn as his slave...summond by Sura 72

The Qur’an also mentions that Muhammad was sent as a prophet to both “humanity and the Djinn”.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 1:44 am » by Spock

pauldamo wrote:if your trying to connect the sketch of the angle to the greys,i think it would look more convincing if the angels eyes were a bit more pronounced don't you think,seeing that they are one of the main features of the greys,if it was a grey and he starred into its eyes i don't think he would have drawn them so small,but the shape of the head looks similar i suppose.

The phenomena as a whole. We see how the stories remain so similar.

Next