Structures On Mars - Maybe You Decide

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 28, 2009 11:30 am » by Pindz

Good Finds loneqqwolf :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 28, 2009 12:15 pm » by Aardvaaks

Nice stuff, maybe compare with the Hale crater on Mars its a very interesting look alo but make sure it is the one provided by the European space agency web site less blurry.
Or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9VLDpzWpjs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7543AYkcLb0 :flop:
Last edited by Aardvaaks on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 28, 2009 1:54 pm » by Blacky

Liking the pics!!! :flop:
Cheers for posting them!!
:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Jul 28, 2009 2:53 pm » by Achnaton

pindz wrote:Good Finds loneqqwolf :flop:

Indeedwell done :flop:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 28, 2009 5:05 pm » by Towelie

I think i must be the only one that sees nothing at all in those pics, finding something that slightly resembles a right angle doesnt realy mean anything at all, or even a naturaly formed geometric shape, i never see anything in these pics and somehow some people make a living claiming theres buildings/dinosaurs in them.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 pm » by Mep630

very cool find guys!

I think it is safe to say that aliens exist on earth, the moon and mars, just like the Sumerian tales tell us.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostWed Jul 29, 2009 2:46 am » by Loneqqwolf

Thank you all for your replies either for, against or nuetural.

I wish DTV had a spell check here.

To all I give :flop:

I wish I had a better graphic's software that would bring out better detail of what I find as yes most are hazy, but I try to do the best with what I have, at present I am using Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI, which is nice and gets me some good but not great views.

I have many more wonders to show and that includes what I consider life of some sorts, but those are on hold as I am working on a project with Alfred Webre ( Exopoliticsradio )and Andrew D. Basiago of MARS. ( Mars Anomaly Research Society ).

To all I say, never give up what you believe to be true, to those who can't see what I show, to them I say if that is what you believe then that is what you have to stand by, I will tell you all one thing the disbelievers make me work even harder to find and show what I know is there, as maybe some day I can turn them around to what I see.

My hunt is always on as there are so many more wonders to be found on Mars.

Yes there was life on Mars in the past and yes there is life on Mars even now, but that is really hard to prove and yes it's there right at the tip of ones nose. One just has to believe what their eyes are showing them.

A lot of the things I show here I believe that if I said they were from the Moon, more people would believe that, as so far I have not seen a clear photo of anything that shows life in any way shape or form. Well except for my shadow ship that I have posted here someplace on DTV.

Good evening all. :cheers:
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 29, 2009 2:52 am » by Mep630

loneqqwolf wrote:Thank you all for your replies either for, against or nuetural.

I wish DTV had a spell check here.

To all I give :flop:

I wish I had a better graphic's software that would bring out better detail of what I find as yes most are hazy, but I try to do the best with what I have, at present I am using Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo XI, which is nice and gets me some good but not great views.

I have many more wonders to show and that includes what I consider life of some sorts, but those are on hold as I am working on a project with Alfred Webre ( Exopoliticsradio )and Andrew D. Basiago of MARS. ( Mars Anomaly Research Society ).

To all I say, never give up what you believe to be true, to those who can't see what I show, to them I say if that is what you believe then that is what you have to stand by, I will tell you all one thing the disbelievers make me work even harder to find and show what I know is there, as maybe some day I can turn them around to what I see.

My hunt is always on as there are so many more wonders to be found on Mars.

Yes there was life on Mars in the past and yes there is life on Mars even now, but that is really hard to prove and yes it's there right at the tip of ones nose. One just has to believe what their eyes are showing them.

A lot of the things I show here I believe that if I said they were from the Moon, more people would believe that, as so far I have not seen a clear photo of anything that shows life in any way shape or form. Well except for my shadow ship that I have posted here someplace on DTV.

Good evening all. :cheers:

download mozilla firefox, it spell checks everything you type. Its is a better web browser then IE.
http://www.mozilla.com

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 29, 2009 3:00 am » by Spock

You know, that obolisk SLUSH has as his avatar. I wonder how big that thing is. It's the ONLY thing remotley close to it that is sticking up out of the ground, and I also wonder if it was there before all the craters next to it.

If it was there first, then it must go deep enough to sustain a massive impact shock wave, if it came after, well, who the fuck put it there?

Initiate

PostWed Jul 29, 2009 3:03 am » by Loneqqwolf

aardvaaks wrote:Nice stuff, maybe compare with the Hale crater on Mars its a very interesting look alo but make sure it is the one provided by the European space agency web site less blurry.
Or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9VLDpzWpjs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7543AYkcLb0 :flop:

Very nice videos thank you for sharing. The inside of the crater is exciting, but that is not where all structures exist, I like to search the rims of craters and the south lower rim of Hale is worth a look, I have a few here at DTV of what I had found, but not in Hi-Rez.
If you believe in yourself, then that is all one needs.

Chief PhotoAnalyst - Mars Anomaly Research Society ( MARS )

http://www.exopolitics.blogs.com/

www.projectmars.net

PreviousNext