Structures on MERCURY!!

Initiate

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 11:51 pm » by Nuffrespect

looks like every planet has crazy shit on it

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Guts are important. Your guts are what digest things. But it is your brains that tell you which things to swallow and which not to swallow.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 12:13 am » by Ufosearcher

Thank you very much Vulcanic! You've helped me a lot.
Here are the photos.
1. NEWTON CRATER ON THE MOON
2. NEWTON CRATER CLOSEUP
3. IS THIS A BRIDGE?
4. BELOW THE ZACH CRATER, PILLARS?
5. THE PILLARS ENLARGED
6. IS THIS ANOTHER BRIDGE?
7. Image

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 1:01 am » by Ufosearcher

REALLY THE STRUCTURES ON THE PLANET MERCURY ARE INTERESTING. How many things are hidden in the universe, who knows?
At least NASA could tell us about the Moon, if not about the other planets. There's no hiding in our own moon--our own.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 1:30 am » by Bladerunner

Interesting post all :flop:
Whether or not this planet has been used for ? mining, colonisation, communications observation posts who knows but these structures can fit all these angles.
Good point naranja concerning this planet and its supposed uncomfortable vicinity to our sun, perhaps its orbit changed.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 2:30 am » by Mep630

you would think the middle of the crate would be flat no?

also if Zachari Sichen is right about his translations, the aliens who first found this planet are hundreds of thousands of years older then us, look what we did in 5000 or so years, imaging what we would be doing in 100,000 years! We would have bases all over this solar system dont you think?!

and and nice post pindz.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 2:36 am » by Mep630

It looks like the thing on the right is off the ground like a space ship or something?!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 2:41 am » by Wolfbane7272

perhaps also these beings are not humanoid and can tolerate such temperatures ..when some say there couldnt possibly be life on mars or the moon i laugh . because maybe they are not humanoid .and maybe they dont live on the surface .intelligence comes in many different forms thats what i think anyways

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 12:37 pm » by Ufosearcher

To compare, Click on this link below:
http://www.isro.org/Imagegallery/satelliteimages.aspx#6
See the photos IN THIS LINK ABOVE: Are these photos of moon or mars or mercury? No! They are of our planet earth, fully populated, with buildings etc.
So, if these are Satellite images of our earth, what to speak of moon or mercury images from 1000s of km distance?

AND NOW, see the photos below.
These photos BELOW, of the moon from GOOGLE MOON should have some meaning, though they have been 'touched':

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 5:27 pm » by Bladerunner

wolfbane7272 wrote:perhaps also these beings are not humanoid and can tolerate such temperatures ..when some say there couldnt possibly be life on mars or the moon i laugh . because maybe they are not humanoid .and maybe they dont live on the surface .intelligence comes in many different forms thats what i think anyways

Good point we are comparing the possibility of life elsewhere from our own unique but blinkered perspective of life on this planet only. Lets face it there is still so much we dont understand on Earth at the present time.
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 5:44 pm » by Cornbread714

cornbread714 wrote:It's interesting - especially since the shadow under the "object" appears to be on the wrong side! :nails:

Oops, I looked again and I was wrong about the shadow - momentary brain fart.

I do try to be fair and I made a mistake. :)

This is definitely weirder looking to me than a lot of the photos of supposed "structures" on the moon and elsewhere.

BTW, I do respect those of you who look at all these images hoping to find something. Most of the time I'm only seeing what seem to be digital artifacts and optical illusions, but who knows?

There may be stuff out there, good luck, I hope you find it :flop:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext