Structures on MERCURY!!

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 5:55 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 7:24 pm » by Nervousnjerky

naranja wrote:Mean temperature Mercury: 167°C (333°F) but hey who knows maybe thats just what they want us to think. Maybe it had a different orbit not so close to the sun a long, long time ago. There is probably structures and stuff on all planets.

Not sure but I think Mercury orbits the Sun like our moon orbits Earth.Showing the same face to the Sun at all times.in Theory there should be an area at the horizon thats temperate. Just a thought.
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 8:56 pm » by Pindz

marduk2012 wrote:Image

looks similar :lol:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 9:02 pm » by Boondox681

[quote][
It's interesting - especially since the shadow under the "object" appears to be on the wrong side!

Oops, I looked again and I was wrong about the shadow - momentary brain fart.

I do try to be fair and I made a mistake.

This is definitely weirder looking to me than a lot of the photos of supposed "structures" on the moon and elsewhere.

BTW, I do respect those of you who look at all these images hoping to find something. Most of the time I'm only seeing what seem to be digital artifacts and optical illusions, but who knows?

There may be stuff out there, good luck, I hope you find it

/quote]

can anyone give a size estimation for any all of these anomolies?thanx
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostWed Dec 02, 2009 11:27 pm » by Naranja

nervousnjerky wrote:
naranja wrote:Mean temperature Mercury: 167°C (333°F) but hey who knows maybe thats just what they want us to think. Maybe it had a different orbit not so close to the sun a long, long time ago. There is probably structures and stuff on all planets.

Not sure but I think Mercury orbits the Sun like our moon orbits Earth.Showing the same face to the Sun at all times.in Theory there should be an area at the horizon thats temperate. Just a thought.

and indeed an interesting thought.
maybe whoever is up there hides deep down in caves when the temperature rises.

http://www.nasa.gov/worldbook/mercury_worldbook.html

"Until the mid-1960's, astronomers believed that Mercury rotated once every 88 Earth days, the same time the planet takes to go around the sun. If Mercury did this, one side of the planet would always face the sun, and the other side would always be dark. However, radar studies conducted in 1965 showed that the planet rotates once in about 59 days"

Initiate

PostThu Dec 03, 2009 6:14 pm » by Nervousnjerky

naranja wrote:
nervousnjerky wrote:

and indeed an interesting thought.
maybe whoever is up there hides deep down in caves when the temperature rises.

http://www.nasa.gov/worldbook/mercury_worldbook.html

"Until the mid-1960's, astronomers believed that Mercury rotated once every 88 Earth days, the same time the planet takes to go around the sun. If Mercury did this, one side of the planet would always face the sun, and the other side would always be dark. However, radar studies conducted in 1965 showed that the planet rotates once in about 59 days"

Thank you for the info . It was a pretty theory any ways.Hmm showed my age as well. :think:
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Previous