Structures on MERCURY!!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 9:54 pm » by Pindz


Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10110
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 10:00 pm » by Savwafair2012


Very cool Pindzy Very cool. Just look into the two creaters has to be a structure.
Last edited by Savwafair2012 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 10:01 pm » by Pindz


savwafair2012 wrote:Image
Very cool. Just look into the two creaters has to be a structure.

yeah! ;)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4213
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 10:13 pm » by Aragajag


A giant space potato? That crater shot looks not natural.
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 958
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 pm

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 10:20 pm » by Naranja


Mean temperature Mercury: 167°C (333°F) but hey who knows maybe thats just what they want us to think. Maybe it had a different orbit not so close to the sun a long, long time ago. There is probably structures and stuff on all planets.
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 10:28 pm » by Cornbread714


It's interesting - especially since the shadow under the "object" appears to be on the wrong side! :nails:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3854
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 pm » by Zegtelzegtel


cornbread714 wrote:It's interesting - especially since the shadow under the "object" appears to be on the wrong side! :nails:

:lol: :flop:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 269
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:27 am

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 10:38 pm » by Pauldamo


these type of pictures can test if your using your left or right side hemispheres of your brain,craters can look convex not concave,then with a wider area view you pick up seeing all the craters as concave and the ones that seemed convex(domes) before you can suddenly see them as concave.you can test this easily on google moon or mars.

Initiate
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:01 pm

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 11:30 pm » by Ufosearcher


I have mentioned this earlier also, but would like to mention again. I don't understand how to post photos in this site. So I shall direct you to the place where you can see 'structures' on the moon.

1. Download the GOOGLE EARTH
2. Open Moon.
3. When you have opened Google Moon, search for "Newton"
4. Zoom the crater Newton, and observe near the base of the shadowy place. You will certainly see a long bridge. This 'bridge' cannot be natural.
5. Now search for "Zach"
6. Below or above [as your case may be] Zach crater is another small crater in the center of which is another bridge. Above this smaller crater there is a lighted piece. Zoom on that, you will see pillars.

What do you say to these?

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostTue Dec 01, 2009 11:35 pm » by Vulcanic


ufosearcher wrote:I have mentioned this earlier also, but would like to mention again. I don't understand how to post photos in this site. So I shall direct you to the place where you can see 'structures' on the moon.

1. Download the GOOGLE EARTH
2. Open Moon.
3. When you have opened Google Moon, search for "Newton"
4. Zoom the crater Newton, and observe near the base of the shadowy place. You will certainly see a long bridge. This 'bridge' cannot be natural.
5. Now search for "Zach"
6. Below or above [as your case may be] Zach crater is another small crater in the center of which is another bridge. Above this smaller crater there is a lighted piece. Zoom on that, you will see pillars.

What do you say to these?


just save pictures to your pc and then use free sites like photobucket upload your pictures into your photo album there and it gives 4 codes per picture the code used here is the (img) code just copy and paste it here .
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv



Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook