STS 88 Image Shows High Altitude Spy Plane.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10119
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 7:35 pm » by Savwafair2012


I can truely say"This is no damn anomaly"

Image

Image

ftp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/ISD_highres_STS0 ... 4-70_3.JPG
Image
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9166
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 pm » by Troll2rocks


Very interesting, where did you take this from ? The NASA archives themselves ?

That certainly appears metallic, and has the characteristics of some alleged private contracted dark projects, either that or it is a piece of metallic sheeting debris.

:think:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 11:20 pm » by Flecktarn


wasn't this one of the black knight photos ,,great looking craft
ImageImage

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18930
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 11:25 pm » by The57ironman


flecktarn wrote:wasn't this one of the black knight photos ,,great looking craft

indeed.....been around forever...
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 11:34 pm » by Will69ease


troll2rocks wrote:Very interesting, where did you take this from ? The NASA archives themselves ?

That certainly appears metallic, and has the characteristics of some alleged private contracted dark projects, either that or it is a piece of metallic sheeting debris.

:think:

It's the only one out of the six pictures of this piece of debris that looks like a possible "spy plane". Of course, Sav knows this, thus the reason he didn't put a link to the original(s).

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9166
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostWed Mar 07, 2012 11:37 pm » by Troll2rocks


will69ease wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:Very interesting, where did you take this from ? The NASA archives themselves ?

That certainly appears metallic, and has the characteristics of some alleged private contracted dark projects, either that or it is a piece of metallic sheeting debris.

:think:

It's the only one out of the six pictures of this piece of debris that looks like a possible "spy plane". Of course, Sav knows this, thus the reason he didn't put a link to the original(s).



Ahhhhh, I see. Thanks man :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10119
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 12:24 am » by Savwafair2012


Post the original what?

and link me to the rest plz

:pray:


So you have posted this before ?
Image
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 6:32 am » by Will69ease



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 7:11 pm » by Will69ease


savwafair2012 wrote:I can truely say "This is no damn anomaly"

So can I :mrgreen:

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10119
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 pm
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 7:19 pm » by Savwafair2012


Wait so this whole damn thread is about space junk and emulsion anomalies

willease-s-space-anomalies-t54875-230.html

:bang;
Image
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook