STS059-234-34

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 am » by Will69ease

STS059-85-97

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 2:39 am » by The57ironman

freeyourmindnow wrote:
will69ease wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:no information from the scientists or the mainstream media about this :think:

I know. But then I never expected there to be any. Keep in mind, I scrutinize hundreds of photos if not thousands, most of which has no anomalies. For those who are curious as to where I find these, from a website that has all the pictures taken from the ISS and shuttle missions. This is tedious work.

you know we have something big here right? this is just freaky and nobody else here paying attention to this sky worm :think:

........it's not pubic hair in the camera..? :mrgreen:

.......i mean they do have women up there , right.... :mrgreen:

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 8:12 pm » by Will69ease

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 pm » by Will69ease

"This US Government computer is for authorized users only. By accessing this system you are consenting to complete monitoring with no expectation of privacy. Unauthorized access or use may subject you to disciplinary action and criminal prosecution."

I was apparently being monitored because I received notice to cease and desist! Someone obviously thought I was getting close to something. I don't want to find out what they will do if I ignore the order, so make of the material what you wish...I am done with it.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:12 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

will69ease wrote:"This US Government computer is for authorized users only. By accessing this system you are consenting to complete monitoring with no expectation of privacy. Unauthorized access or use may subject you to disciplinary action and criminal prosecution."

I was apparently being monitored because I received notice to cease and desist! Someone obviously thought I was getting close to something. I don't want to find out what they will do if I ignore the order, so make of the material what you wish...I am done with it.

wtf

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 pm » by Will69ease

freeyourmindnow wrote:
will69ease wrote:"This US Government computer is for authorized users only. By accessing this system you are consenting to complete monitoring with no expectation of privacy. Unauthorized access or use may subject you to disciplinary action and criminal prosecution."

wtf

I am completely freaking out about this. I don't know what else to say.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:22 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

will69ease wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:

wtf

I am completely freaking out about this. I don't know what else to say.

Lay low for a while and use this

http://www.hide-my-ip.com/
Last edited by Freeyourmindnow on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 pm » by Yuya63

But you hav'nt done anything wrong. These photos are posted for the public. It makes me want to surf their site even more. Dirty Bastards!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:46 pm » by Will69ease

yuya63 wrote:But you hav'nt done anything wrong. These photos are posted for the public. It makes me want to surf their site even more. Dirty Bastards!

By all means please do!

PreviousNext