STS (Space Shuttle) UFOs

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 12:20 am » by Will69ease


Image
STS059-234-34

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 am » by Will69ease


Image
STS059-85-97

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16546
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: ...between a rock and a hard place...

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 2:39 am » by The57ironman


freeyourmindnow wrote:
will69ease wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:no information from the scientists or the mainstream media about this :think:


I know. But then I never expected there to be any. Keep in mind, I scrutinize hundreds of photos if not thousands, most of which has no anomalies. For those who are curious as to where I find these, from a website that has all the pictures taken from the ISS and shuttle missions. This is tedious work.


you know we have something big here right? this is just freaky and nobody else here paying attention to this sky worm :think:

........it's not pubic hair in the camera..? :mrgreen:

.......i mean they do have women up there , right.... :mrgreen:
.

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 8:12 pm » by Will69ease



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 pm » by Will69ease


"This US Government computer is for authorized users only. By accessing this system you are consenting to complete monitoring with no expectation of privacy. Unauthorized access or use may subject you to disciplinary action and criminal prosecution."

I was apparently being monitored because I received notice to cease and desist! Someone obviously thought I was getting close to something. I don't want to find out what they will do if I ignore the order, so make of the material what you wish...I am done with it.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:12 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


will69ease wrote:"This US Government computer is for authorized users only. By accessing this system you are consenting to complete monitoring with no expectation of privacy. Unauthorized access or use may subject you to disciplinary action and criminal prosecution."

I was apparently being monitored because I received notice to cease and desist! Someone obviously thought I was getting close to something. I don't want to find out what they will do if I ignore the order, so make of the material what you wish...I am done with it.

wtf

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 pm » by Will69ease


freeyourmindnow wrote:
will69ease wrote:"This US Government computer is for authorized users only. By accessing this system you are consenting to complete monitoring with no expectation of privacy. Unauthorized access or use may subject you to disciplinary action and criminal prosecution."

I was apparently being monitored because I received notice to cease and desist! Someone obviously thought I was getting close to something. I don't want to find out what they will do if I ignore the order, so make of the material what you wish...I am done with it.

wtf

I am completely freaking out about this. I don't know what else to say.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:22 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


will69ease wrote:
freeyourmindnow wrote:
will69ease wrote:"This US Government computer is for authorized users only. By accessing this system you are consenting to complete monitoring with no expectation of privacy. Unauthorized access or use may subject you to disciplinary action and criminal prosecution."

I was apparently being monitored because I received notice to cease and desist! Someone obviously thought I was getting close to something. I don't want to find out what they will do if I ignore the order, so make of the material what you wish...I am done with it.

wtf

I am completely freaking out about this. I don't know what else to say.

Lay low for a while and use this

http://www.hide-my-ip.com/
Last edited by Freeyourmindnow on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1356
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:28 am

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 pm » by Yuya63


But you hav'nt done anything wrong. These photos are posted for the public. It makes me want to surf their site even more. Dirty Bastards!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostTue Jul 05, 2011 10:46 pm » by Will69ease


yuya63 wrote:But you hav'nt done anything wrong. These photos are posted for the public. It makes me want to surf their site even more. Dirty Bastards!

By all means please do!


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook