Study: Woman’s Walk Reflects Her Vaginal Orgasmic History

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 3:31 am » by Toxic32

It also raises the G-spot a quarter of an inch in height, making it much easier to find. And, as Caroline can testify, the results are tremendous. 'I have quite literally never experienced anything quite like it,' she says. 'I had constant multiple orgasms which went on for hours.

Read more: study-woman-s-walk-reflects-her-vaginal-orgasmic-history-t80725-10.html#ixzz2C3uakvbZ

Why don't men have a G-spot? Maybe we don't have the time? :lol:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 2:16 pm » by Nihilgeist

Shemagh wrote:What a load of bollocks, when men grew up you would have thought that they would leave their adolescent fantasies behind them. Obviously this is not the case here.

Uh-oh, looks like someone doesn't like science explaining why they can't have a vaginal orgasm, or their loved-one can't.

It's okay, as much as people like you love to tout women as infallible and men as the source of all problems, science says differently from time to time :rtft: .
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 13, 2012 3:16 pm » by Aragajag

This study is probably lopsided, did they ask if the ladies studied use duo balls?
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 28, 2012 9:51 pm » by The57ironman

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Previous