Stunning SDO Image! Is It Really A Comet?

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 2:28 am » by Slith

kkris wrote:
blotto wrote:its about time they just come out and say it, we are not alone.

they are cowards, they will leave it up to the next generation, it should have been disclosed 60 years ago. in the 1940s the world population was around 2.3 billion and now it is around 7 billion. there will be no perfect time to release full disclosure, the longer they leave it the worse it will be, because the population will keep getting higher. they should have done it in the 40s when there was only 2.3 billion people. more people = more chaos. man up nasa, and 20 years down the line, the chaos caused from full disclosure , will be just a part of history, get it out the way now, before there is 15 billion people. there is not going to be a perfect time, no matter how much conditioning you do to people.

Why the hell should disclosure bring chaos? We already have chaos. Disclosure may well bring hope.

Nice :flop: Ya never know

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 2:56 am » by Blotto

kkris wrote:

they are cowards, they will leave it up to the next generation, it should have been disclosed 60 years ago. in the 1940s the world population was around 2.3 billion and now it is around 7 billion. there will be no perfect time to release full disclosure, the longer they leave it the worse it will be, because the population will keep getting higher. they should have done it in the 40s when there was only 2.3 billion people. more people = more chaos. man up nasa, and 20 years down the line, the chaos caused from full disclosure , will be just a part of history, get it out the way now, before there is 15 billion people. there is not going to be a perfect time, no matter how much conditioning you do to people.

Why the hell should disclosure bring chaos? We already have chaos. Disclosure may well bring hope.

out of chaos comes order. not to mention that little thing called religion , if you think there wont be any chaos, then you need to think again. it is just a case of how bad and for how long. you would be suprised how bad people take to being lied to. as for me i dont belive in the bible but there is suposedly some 2-3 billion christians , not to mention other religions.
there is going to be some chaos, like i say it is just a case of how bad and for how long. but i like your optimism.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 3:05 am » by Blotto

slamgunshark wrote:

do you really need them to tell us what we already know?

do we need to ask what is behind those smudges on the moon?

the objects changing direction in space?

the formation of triangular lights during space walks?

the constant sightings over many different countries airspace?

the locking in of unidentified bogeys on the FAA radars?

the Astronaut testimonies?

the Military testimonies?

Roswell?

Battle of Los Angeles?

Ancient Cave Paintings?

I say no, no we do not.

Krowklown - the man in the machine chair known as stephen hawking, even admits that Aliens may be so advanced that we do not understand them, and why they do things they do... perhaps that is the answer.

or maybe those are just image artifacts? what do I know though, I am never right.

i partly agree with you, me personaly dont need disclosure, but for this world to move on , it does need disclosure, otherwise the ptb cary on controling this planet, and its people remain payed slaves. but i personaly think it will be a bumpy transition, especialy for some of the religious factions. but i could be wrong , and the aliens might wave a magic wand and everyones hunky dori. but wouldnt that be control and not freewill ?

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 am » by -Marduk-

frutty wrote:This sun appears to be very rocky, I thought it was a fusion gaseous machine. Maybe it's time to update myself. :cry:

Interesting part is that NAZA cant dismiss the object as usual as compression artifact like the ones in the EIT 195 because it was shot by SDO spacecraft`s high-definition imagers.

That NAZA comes up unsurprisingly with the comet story, says it all.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 9:23 am » by Teloc

marduk2012 wrote:
frutty wrote:This sun appears to be very rocky, I thought it was a fusion gaseous machine. Maybe it's time to update myself. :cry:

Interesting part is that NAZA cant dismiss the object as usual as compression artifact like the ones in the EIT 195 because it was shot by SDO spacecraft`s high-definition imagers.

That NAZA comes up unsurprisingly with the comet story, says it all.

yeah, but why did they publish it at all then?

they could have simply edited it out.. takes 3 sec...
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 10:17 am » by -Marduk-

teloc wrote:yeah, but why did they publish it at all then?

they could have simply edited it out.. takes 3 sec...

Das wüsste ich auch gerne.

Could be many reasons bro...simplest assumption is the 1958 Space Act...Remember, NAZA is an executive branch agency of the United States government with strong ties to the military.

In a nutshell: The 1958 Space Act states that the public will be informed regarding results of space photos and data only if it is determined that suit data are not a threat and deemed to have great military significance.
The making available to agencies directly concerned with national defenses of discoveries that have military value or significance, and the furnishing by such agencies, to the civilian agency established to direct and control nonmilitary aeronautical and space activities, of information as to discoveries which have value or significance to that agency;

Or maybe sum moran just slipped or misinterpreted it.
"They´re out there!" is something NAZA would never say due the space act, henceforth the "1:100000000 bazillion shot" story of a comet milliseconds before ze crash.
:mrcool:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 2:23 pm » by Frutty

Hey Marduk. I reviewed the act, and the key to understand the Real NASA's mission was readily removed

Sec. 102. (f) The Congress declares that the general welfare of the United States requires that the unique competence of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration in science and engineering systems be directed to assisting in bioengineering research, development, and demonstration programs designed to alleviate and minimize the effects of disability.

:(
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Initiate

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 2:36 pm » by Knetterfreak

if it`s a comet than the plasma tails of comets always point away from the Sun

Previous