Stunning SDO Image! Is It Really A Comet?

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 10:35 am » by -Marduk-

In this article Naza is telling me, that they shot an image of a comet, at the VERY MOMENT before disintegrating into the sun for the first time?!

Look at the image, does it look like a comet to you?
The Solar Dynamics Observatory AIA imager (observing in extreme ultraviolet light) actually spotted a sun-grazing comet as it disintegrated over about a 15 minute period (July 6, 2011), something never observed before. The angle of the comet's orbit brought it across the front half of the Sun. Given the intense heat and radiation, the comet simply evaporated away completely. The comet was probably a member of the Kreutz sun-grazer family.

Really?

Source:
http://www.space.com/12250-comet-death- ... craft.html
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostTue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 pm » by Teloc

awesum find!
:flop:

i dunno what to make of it, to be honest.. ze schweif looks too short, but zis is uv light, so it might look like this..

the impact itself is on no image.. would have been interesting, but the next hmi image was taken some 15 minutes after this image....

fuck.. they can take pretty awesum pics now....
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 12:49 am » by Frutty

Not the first time we've been fooled. :flop:

Contour Enhancement of Halley's Comet photograph By 1986 Russian Vega-Halley Probe
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 1:16 am » by Slith

It's a fookin bird! eheheh. No seriously, great pics. I have no clue

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 1:23 am » by Slamgunshark

I was going to say what it looked like, Marduk might have laughed, but I figured the rest wouldn't....

so I will just keep it to myself.

the end.

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 1:24 am » by Blotto

its about time they just come out and say it, we are not alone.

they are cowards, they will leave it up to the next generation, it should have been disclosed 60 years ago. in the 1940s the world population was around 2.3 billion and now it is around 7 billion. there will be no perfect time to release full disclosure, the longer they leave it the worse it will be, because the population will keep getting higher. they should have done it in the 40s when there was only 2.3 billion people. more people = more chaos. man up nasa, and 20 years down the line, the chaos caused from full disclosure , will be just a part of history, get it out the way now, before there is 15 billion people. there is not going to be a perfect time, no matter how much conditioning you do to people.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 1:46 am » by Kkris

blotto wrote:its about time they just come out and say it, we are not alone.

they are cowards, they will leave it up to the next generation, it should have been disclosed 60 years ago. in the 1940s the world population was around 2.3 billion and now it is around 7 billion. there will be no perfect time to release full disclosure, the longer they leave it the worse it will be, because the population will keep getting higher. they should have done it in the 40s when there was only 2.3 billion people. more people = more chaos. man up nasa, and 20 years down the line, the chaos caused from full disclosure , will be just a part of history, get it out the way now, before there is 15 billion people. there is not going to be a perfect time, no matter how much conditioning you do to people.

Why the hell should disclosure bring chaos? We already have chaos. Disclosure may well bring hope.

Writer

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 1:51 am » by Krowklown

why would a UFO land on the sun? sorry i should of known they were cold..sorry again...

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 1:55 am » by Slamgunshark

blotto wrote:its about time they just come out and say it, we are not alone.

do you really need them to tell us what we already know?

do we need to ask what is behind those smudges on the moon?

the objects changing direction in space?

the formation of triangular lights during space walks?

the constant sightings over many different countries airspace?

the locking in of unidentified bogeys on the FAA radars?

the Astronaut testimonies?

the Military testimonies?

Roswell?

Battle of Los Angeles?

Ancient Cave Paintings?

I say no, no we do not.

Krowklown - the man in the machine chair known as stephen hawking, even admits that Aliens may be so advanced that we do not understand them, and why they do things they do... perhaps that is the answer.

or maybe those are just image artifacts? what do I know though, I am never right.

Formerly "Epicfailure"

and "JetXVII"

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 20, 2011 2:11 am » by Frutty

This sun appears to be very rocky, I thought it was a fusion gaseous machine. Maybe it's time to update myself. :cry:

ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Next