Stunning UFO Snakes Filmed in Mexico 2009

Initiate

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 6:22 am » by Badrobot

pindz wrote:
LowSix wrote:Tube full of white wedding balloons.

Look at the second video, you cant debunk that with some looney ballooney theory.

Hmmmmm :think: have you abandoned this post Pindz ?
I was hoping you would reply seeing as you called me an idiot in another fake post.

Initiate

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 8:56 am » by Warngen

i havent read the whole 12 pages and i really dont give a fuck to, so i may say something that already has been said or brought up.

if it were balloons in a tube....can someone show how to make a perfectly clear tube with the ends tied (no wrinkles in the clear plastic tube) and fit x amount of balloons in it and send it up.

I work along the lines of balloons (wx balloons) and i can tell you balloons can get up to more than 50 ft in diameter....try 300 ft in diameter....

but anyway..i dont think its balloons, nor do i think its aliens or catch-a-coatel

but i doubt its balloons....

oh and speaking of balloons

my professor told me that the roswell incident wasnt caused by ufo..but balloons.
they were testing radar because the idea was new back then 1947
so they conglomerated a bunch of big balloons and stuck highly reflective tape on the balloons and some more....and ultimately the balloons popped and came back down to earth..

so a no go for the roswell ideas

edit: they
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.
You come to your own conclusions based on your own experience

Initiate

PostSun Nov 29, 2009 9:12 am » by Warngen

naught wrote:Who ever said kites I am with that person. They are kites

you aren't serious.....are you?
It's only information and it is freely given. It doesn't cost you anything and you are under no obligation to believe it or act upon it, or criticize it either. It's just an opinion given in the interest of helping and nothing more.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 14, 2009 10:37 am » by Warngen

why is it that every topic that i post under...my post is the last one..

whats wrong....do i kill all the topics??

Initiate

PostMon Dec 14, 2009 11:10 am » by Princessleia

That is really neat! :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 am » by Warngen

princessleia wrote:That is really neat! :flop:

u think thats neat?! :shock: :(

Previous