Stupidity, Evil, and the Decline of the U.S.

Conspirator

PostMon May 23, 2011 7:34 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon May 23, 2011 8:42 am » by Mediasorcerer

harbin,i LOVE the way this geezer is smoking!!! it a way of saying,fuk you,nanny state,if i wana kill myself ,i will.

yeh yeh,its bad for ya[cos o all the chems they put in]
but,its a statement in its own right,
i agree in many ways with this geezer.gutsy,
hes right,its all backwards,
great post and than you,it all helps.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon May 23, 2011 4:33 pm » by 99socks

Yet another smart guy regurgitating the lessons from Rome that were taken out of the Christian-oriented history curriculum decades ago.... Yet, absolutely NO solutions are offered for the problems we face now and in the future.

This is just grinding it in to me more, that we are stuck in periodic cycles that are inevitable just like the change of the seasons and the earth's wobble. I don't think that ignorance of history prevents people from repeating history... all it does it tell us what's coming in the future.

Can the cycle ever be broken? I don't think so. It would take a repentance on a global scale and a complete annihilation of old thought patterns before humans could ever take the step to a real new world order.

Super Moderator

PostMon May 23, 2011 4:44 pm » by domdabears

Another, pointless, idiotic, anti American thread posted by harbin the Nazi.
Look at your last few threads.
You don't even post info. You search for videos on youtube that has the words American, and Decline in it, and you think your some kind of eye opener?
You sad sad loser.
Oh well, must suck to be you in your country.
Ha Ha fuckin queer!

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 23, 2011 4:56 pm » by Boondox681

socks is correct,whoever said,"those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it,"...
was full of shit.
look where that's gotten us.
stuck in 1948.
QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST.

and do something today to ensure that tomorrow will be better.
just a crazy idea.

peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostMon May 23, 2011 5:16 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 23, 2011 5:29 pm » by Boondox681

harb...that was the best two minutes of my day.

peace and thanx
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostMon May 23, 2011 5:34 pm » by Tuor10

domdabears wrote:Another, pointless, idiotic, anti American thread posted by harbin the Nazi.
You don't even post info. You search for videos on youtube that has the words American, and Decline in it, and you think your some kind of eye opener?
You sad sad loser.
Ha Ha fuckin queer!

This term anti-American, you seem to bound it about a-lot.
America is in decline.
It has been de-industrialised, dumbed down; (like most western nations) and is having its fundamental rights - the reason for its inception - stripped away at an ever growing pace.
Most non-Americans have quite a glamorous view of America (not all) being a country of immense wealth and power; and while it is true to say that America of modernity is still the most powerful nation on earth, it is currently living on borrowed time.
This is not the fault of anyone one, except those who have contrived to rip the soul out of the American dream.
You might not like people talking down your country, (I don't like the endless abuse levied at the English) but sometimes it is not a bad thing to at least try and take on-board the criticisms.
If you have a real problem with the video in this thread, then make your thoughts known and defend your point of view.

Conspirator

PostMon May 23, 2011 5:59 pm » by 99socks

domdabears wrote:Another, pointless, idiotic, anti American thread posted by harbin the Nazi.
You sad sad loser.
Ha Ha fuckin queer!

Look! Another hateful, raging, and obnoxious post by one of our beloved moderators here at DTV.

Let me point something out to you Dom; you and Harbin are both Americans. So yeah, just maybe it DOES suck to live in America, especially when there are Americans like you who make the rest of us look bad when you are trying to intimidate people and control what people can or cannot say (I will not say "free speech because this is a private board)... And not only that, but you THEN employ fascist NAZI-type tactics to stop every topic you do not like, to shut up people you do not like, and to ban the people who speak out against you... To top it off, you have the gall to accuse others of doing that very same thing!

You are quickly becoming one of the biggest assholes DTV's ever seen. Not everyone here gets along but DAMN, at least most of them are still able to act civilized to each other. Sometimes they remain civilized to each other in a thread where they seriously disagree... Which, I might add, should be the FIRST quality of a moderator of an international forum populated by people who like to ask questions, challenge the status quo, and help each find the truth.

Initiate

PostMon May 23, 2011 6:01 pm » by Theoracle

I'm with 99socks well said
your friend theoracle
Peace and love theoracle

Next