su99k - Talk in here. No ban for talking in here.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:18 am » by Slith

A maji apparently

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:18 am » by Std99k

spock wrote:so - you are just meaning to spam and draw shame to Israel? You are not willing to answer any questions?

Ok i admit it Israel is wrong and my actions are childish, I only just recently learned to masturabate but my lack of foreskin has reduced my pleasure, so I am taking it out on innocent forum contributers.

Israel is systematically destroying Palestinian land and settlements because of our stupid beliefs. I have no job or friends so I am reaching out for help.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:20 am » by Spock

spock wrote:Guys - this is not Zin, it's another fucker posting from a static IP in Chicago.

Another dick, playing the Zin game.

No use in talking.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:21 am » by Iamthatiam

Fukt guys.....thats it,imo this shit went as far as every shit should be going!

These crazy neurasthenic individuals,far too much obsessed by themselves and their distorted perspective about the general external impact of their already fukt up egos are incurring on many international felonies here like digital harassment/bullying,Hacking(Cracking) activity followed by perpetration of racist and rated material through a private owned enviroment.As some other before the international justice....

You will have to deal with the INTERPOL now you crazy fuck!!!!

Welcome to the real world :hell:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:21 am » by Theducksuperfag

Faggots.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:21 am » by Slith

std99k wrote:
spock wrote:so - you are just meaning to spam and draw shame to Israel? You are not willing to answer any questions?

Ok i admit it Israel is wrong and my actions are childish, I only just recently learned to masturabate but my lack of foreskin has reduced my pleasure, so I am taking it out on innocent forum contributers.

Israel is systematically destroying Palestinian land and settlements because of our stupid beliefs. I have no job or friends so I am reaching out for help.

No friends. Go figure. Never would have guessed. If you are who I think you are, you have become shallow

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:22 am » by Legalizeheroin

std99k wrote:

Jesus Christ. So, what? Did you come here for a hug? Are you REALLY seriously spamming an internet conspiracy forum looking for pen pals?

C'mon, man. Seek psychiatric attention, please.
Dear Aliens,

GET ME OFF THIS ROCK.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:24 am » by Giusdude

2020vision wrote:Looks like his work place if you zoom in

i'm very impressed, 20/20.
next step: anybody lives nearby, to deliver this gentleman a bunch of flowers?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 12:25 am » by Flecktarn

found his pic ,,

also a pic from his daycare
Last edited by Flecktarn on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

PreviousNext