su99k - Talk in here. No ban for talking in here.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:01 am » by Iamthatiam

The sucker is remotely accessing the company's Server guys!As if hosted on their LAN! :look:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:02 am » by Punjedi

spock wrote:Guys. Let's not create a shit storm.

I went through and deleted things because I got concerned innocent people may fall victim to harassment.

DON'T BE A FOOL. Just because 1 guy posts from some unsuspecting chop shop, doesn't mean the owner Sanchez knows a thing about it.

I never once thought Owner.

I am thinking, he has rental apt,s above in that shop. And one of the tenants is your "suspect"

Wouldn't be anything but American to call him up and ask if he has any places for rent in that building. If it is not a rental, then someone could easily ask if they allow outside access on their company computers.

Tell them you are receiving hateful and discriminative messages from an individual believed to be in your shop and would appreciate any assistance.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:03 am » by Troll2rocks

Why was my above post removed ?
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:05 am » by Giusdude

troll2rocks wrote:Why was my above post removed ?

was thinking the same. saw punj quoting it, but could not find it. tought you removed it yourself....
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:06 am » by Spock

troll2rocks wrote:Why was my above post removed ?

Yes - I'm sorry Troll, I just don't want some poor innocent guy getting hammered.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:06 am » by Yuya63

dlslith wrote:
yuya63 wrote:Wow!! What the hell is wrong with some people? Dtv has been getting some real winners lately. Do they come in swarms now an then? I have been here like 2 years, and never seen shit like this before. And nice work guys, i'll have to try and not piss you off if you can find me that easy.

Shits and giggles mon ami. and no it's not fun. It's a shitload of work. But hey, I love the site, so it's more than worth it

:mrgreen: I do admit, i love this site.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:09 am » by Flecktarn

were a family ,,,,,,,a dissfunctional one that argues the tosss but a family none the less and we tend to stick togeather
ImageImage

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:10 am » by Flipper

Is that place of business renting server space for a internet provider? Sometimes that is as far as the IP lookup will get.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:12 am » by Giusdude

flecktarn wrote:were a family ,,,,,,,a dissfunctional one that argues the tosss but a family none the less and we tend to stick togeather

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
stop it, you silly goose
got a sparkle in me eyes now..... this fucking dust is making me eyes water....
aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........

lol.
burn this fucking no-life spammers!
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:17 am » by Iamthatiam

flipper999 wrote:Is that place of business renting server space for a internet provider? Sometimes that is as far as the IP lookup will get.

Maybe the owner is just "Spliting" its signal through Wi-fi,which is easily cracked without notice depending on the corruption/invasion detection,but looks like the ass is kicking a bit from an unknown place through this "nobody's" server!..

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

PreviousNext