su99k - Talk in here. No ban for talking in here.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:21 am » by Slith

giusdude wrote:
flecktarn wrote:were a family ,,,,,,,a dissfunctional one that argues the tosss but a family none the less and we tend to stick togeather

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
stop it, you silly goose
got a sparkle in me eyes now..... this fucking dust is making me eyes water....
aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........

lol.
burn this fucking no-life spammers!

We're doing our best to keep the boards clean. Have faith

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:23 am » by Flipper

iamthatiam wrote:
flipper999 wrote:Is that place of business renting server space for a internet provider? Sometimes that is as far as the IP lookup will get.

Maybe the owner is just "Spliting" its signal through Wi-fi,which is easily cracked without notice depending on the corruption/invasion detection,but looks like the ass is kicking a bit from an unknown place through this "nobody's" server!..

Just dont launch an air strike on the place he is probably innocent. lol

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:27 am » by Flecktarn

when they find the right door ,,its the hate post police
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:28 am » by Punjedi

flipper999 wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:
flipper999 wrote:Is that place of business renting server space for a internet provider? Sometimes that is as far as the IP lookup will get.

Maybe the owner is just "Spliting" its signal through Wi-fi,which is easily cracked without notice depending on the corruption/invasion detection,but looks like the ass is kicking a bit from an unknown place through this "nobody's" server!..

Just dont launch an air strike on the place he is probably innocent. lol

Whooops.

*Eagle 1 do you read? Affirmative, abort operation 'House-warming Gift', I repeat abort!*
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:31 am » by Iamthatiam

Try to contact the provider for further details over the package flow towards DTV....I believe you to have this right there in USA,or the client information is under sigilous clause...?!

Then only through a courts order to be getting this piece of intel.....

or something else hehe

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:35 am » by Iamthatiam

punjedi wrote:Whooops.

*Eagle 1 do you read? Affirmative, abort operation 'House-warming Gift', I repeat abort!*

I know what it seems Pun,but someone has to be set as an example,otherwise the nutjob swarm will be increased day by day :flop:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:38 am » by Iamcare

I hate being a killjoy but could we just urge a bit of caution when it comes to real world naming and shaming. I know everyones frustrated as fuck with what seems to be a never ending influx of spammers and agent provocateurs, but it would be better to just ban and be done with it, remember mods you don't owe these people shit, and as this thread shows, giving them an inch to 'state a case' will inevitabely end in them turning it around on you. You guys are doing a good job of keeping it down to a mimimum without impeding free speech.

But think very fuckin long and extremely fuckin hard before you take any real world action against someone you disagree with on forum. you're clearly dealing with a guy with a loose grip on reality and a lot of time on his hands, You don't want to start something with someone who clearly doesn't know when to stop.

Not saying anyone will, just throwing it out there

although I have to admit, that made me lol :cheers:
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:43 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I was just kidding guys!

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:44 am » by Giusdude

dlslith wrote:
giusdude wrote:
flecktarn wrote:were a family ,,,,,,,a dissfunctional one that argues the tosss but a family none the less and we tend to stick togeather

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
stop it, you silly goose
got a sparkle in me eyes now..... this fucking dust is making me eyes water....
aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........

lol.
burn this fucking no-life spammers!
We're doing our best to keep the boards clean. Have faith

i told you before, slith. i have nothing but admiration for a no-thanks job you guys do quite brilliantly.
i would not do this for money, let alone for free

now send me my ass kissing check at the usual address, mon frere....
:flop:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 1:48 am » by Punjedi

Gius gets a check?

SO unfair.

And yes, I agree. As fun as it is to "play" I will refrain from any real world action on this point.

Does seem to be a growing fad though, and maybe some day we will have to actually take such actions.

-Peace-
Nihil Sine Fide!

PreviousNext