SUBLIMINAL MANIPULATION

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 4:43 pm » by Phaeton

Is it subliminal if some numpty can see, and interpret, the 'subliminal' messages?

This an attempt at insult?
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 5:02 pm » by Thebluecanary

concrete wrote:
phaeton wrote:
concrete wrote:Is it subLiminal
if you can see it?

It is meant for subliminal consumption, hence the name. Its not meant to be seen, thats the whole point.

Is it subliminal if some numpty can see, and interpret, the 'subliminal' messages?

I think "subliminal" makes people think hidden, like that flash microsecond one frame in commercial movie reels that is supposed to get you to reeeely want to pay 20 bucks for crappy popcorn.

These images, if you were just casually glancing at them instead of examining them carefully looking for the hidden content, would probably not register on what they call the threshold for conscious perception. It might, however, be seen and internalized on some deeper level. Advertisers use/have used subliminals quite a bit in America at least, it started as a fad in the late 50s. Most of the research I have read about it indicates that it mostly only works if the messages are goal associated. Like, the word "pepsi" inserted subliminally into your episode of Squidbillies would make you chose Pepsi over Coke if offered the choice right then, but only of you were thirsty to begin with. If you weren't thirsty right at that moment, it isn't a sufficient form of programming to stay with you and influence your choices long term. So I guess the "sex" images inserted into comic books would only work if the reader were horny to begin with. Ditto Disney, though the priest with the boner was probably some retarded animator's idea of a joke. (Probably spent a lot of time in his mom's basement reading subliminal laced comic books)
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostThu Aug 05, 2010 5:07 pm » by Mugenroshi8

Didn't the Family Guy cartoon just get busted for subliminal messages on Fox channel? (Not Fox news...although maybe they're related, personally I don't know)

Or it could be 'innuendo' as Concrete says, I know the show is HUGE on double and triple layer humor. And I didn't research into the claims, just read they got busted, so not sure how they were doing whatever they weren't supposed to.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 06, 2010 10:55 pm » by Phaeton

Very interesting vid on this topic:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScMs325J0zE&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScMs325J0zE&amp;hl=nl_NL&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 1:33 am » by Otomon

drjones wrote:Wow,thanks Phaeton.Some REAL subliminals for a change.
If i remember correctly there was on with the 'sex' slogan in the Lion King movie,i mean this is for kids under 12 years old folks,apparently Disney have since removed this,BUT who put it there in the first place,this does seem to be a deliberate human induced phenomenon.Or maybe it's not?...It's some werid shit...

Upload to Disclose.tv

@1.15

Yes this has been proven as being a hoax along time ago.. it actually spells "SFX"
But that doesn't mean I don't believe in the whole subliminal messages in the media,I'm all for that,but some people REALLY DIG into things.

Watch the video that phaeton posted,its very helpful.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 1:46 am » by Flecktarn

thesaint wrote:This one isn't so subtle,

This was a genuine series in the UK throughout the 70s.

[youtube]FZbNR5dgUlk&feature=related[/youtube]

rainbow was great ,,,,,it was a full on acid trip of subliminal stuff ,rod jayne and freddie ,spitroasting ,camp george bondage zippy ,bungle ,sounding like bumgle ,and now geofery a cab driver ,,,,happy days :sunny: :sunny:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 2:05 am » by Thewatcher

thesaint wrote:This one isn't so subtle,

This was a genuine series in the UK throughout the 70s.

[youtube]FZbNR5dgUlk&feature=related[/youtube]

Wow!!!

That is so blatant it's unreal no wonder i turned into one horny frisky male.

:shooting: :dancing: :banana:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Initiate

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 3:43 am » by Middlefingers

and to think how we are wired from day 1 like this........damn....any1 seen that "programming the nation" documentary? im interested in viewing it

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 am » by Phaeton

Yes this has been proven as being a hoax along time ago.. it actually spells "SFX"

What now? SFX? You serious dude? :D
Beg to differ.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext