subliminal message for september in falling skies

Initiate

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 11:30 pm » by Easiiicom

anyone watch falling skies..
did anyone notice the poster in the background saying september back to books.
arent we supposed to be having electrical problems from elenin(who knows)

i just notice these things and thought id share, tried to get the pic on here if anyone can help confuses me all the time....
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... ing_skies/

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 11:43 pm » by Zer0

easiiicom wrote:anyone watch falling skies..

i just notice these things and thought id share, tried to get the pic on here if anyone can help confuses me all the time....

No it simply means schools starts in September and that you are paranoid as fuck.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 pm » by Easiiicom

otoel wrote:
easiiicom wrote:anyone watch falling skies..

No it simply means schools starts in September and that you are paranoid as fuck.

lol not that paranoid just see shit like that...

Initiate

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 11:55 pm » by Kolgoroth

Who cares if Elenin does arrive and cause havoc. As a race humanity is a joke and has absolutely no way of preventing this galactic event. So sit back and enjoy it

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 am » by Zer0

kolgoroth wrote:Who cares if Elenin does arrive and cause havoc. As a race humanity is a joke and has absolutely no way of preventing this galactic event. So sit back and enjoy it

Agreed.

Its like.. Okay I agree Elenin is coming and we are all going to die...

Now what? I`m supposed to waste whatever time I have left trying to prove it to people who just refuse to listen? Fuck that shit Im am going to use my time properly.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:07 am » by Will69ease

otoel wrote:
kolgoroth wrote:Who cares if Elenin does arrive and cause havoc. As a race humanity is a joke and has absolutely no way of preventing this galactic event. So sit back and enjoy it

Agreed.

Now what? I`m supposed to waste whatever time I have left trying to prove it to people who just refuse to listen? Fuck that shit Im am going to use my time properly.

hahaha...sure Pindz, whatever you say.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:09 am » by Zer0

will69ease wrote:
otoel wrote:

Agreed.

Hey man!!! Its the Reptilians who are summoning Elenin! If we can kill their leader we can stop this instead of just looking up like dumbasses waiting for shit to happen! I am doing something to stop this! YOU NOT! I WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS ... I KNOW THE FUCKING TRUTH!

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:14 am » by Slith

will69ease wrote:
otoel wrote:

Agreed.

lol. Pindz was a classic, but stable, as we always knew what was coming in idiotic form. Oto, he's all over the place. Good, bad and downright ugly at times

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Initiate

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 am » by Easiiicom

this looks a good movie (the-darkest-hour) all about the electrics...just ties in with the subject

http://www.virginmedia.com/movies/trail ... 141209001/