subliminal message for september in falling skies

Initiate
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:23 pm

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 11:30 pm » by Easiiicom


anyone watch falling skies..
did anyone notice the poster in the background saying september back to books.
arent we supposed to be having electrical problems from elenin(who knows)

i just notice these things and thought id share, tried to get the pic on here if anyone can help confuses me all the time....
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... ing_skies/

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 11:43 pm » by Zer0


easiiicom wrote:anyone watch falling skies..
did anyone notice the poster in the background saying september back to books.
arent we supposed to be having electrical problems from elenin(who knows)

i just notice these things and thought id share, tried to get the pic on here if anyone can help confuses me all the time....
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... ing_skies/


No it simply means schools starts in September and that you are paranoid as fuck.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:23 pm

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 pm » by Easiiicom


otoel wrote:
easiiicom wrote:anyone watch falling skies..
did anyone notice the poster in the background saying september back to books.
arent we supposed to be having electrical problems from elenin(who knows)

i just notice these things and thought id share, tried to get the pic on here if anyone can help confuses me all the time....
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/v ... ing_skies/


No it simply means schools starts in September and that you are paranoid as fuck.

lol not that paranoid just see shit like that...

Initiate
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:35 pm

PostSun Aug 14, 2011 11:55 pm » by Kolgoroth


Who cares if Elenin does arrive and cause havoc. As a race humanity is a joke and has absolutely no way of preventing this galactic event. So sit back and enjoy it

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:02 am » by Zer0


kolgoroth wrote:Who cares if Elenin does arrive and cause havoc. As a race humanity is a joke and has absolutely no way of preventing this galactic event. So sit back and enjoy it


Agreed.

Its like.. Okay I agree Elenin is coming and we are all going to die...

Now what? I`m supposed to waste whatever time I have left trying to prove it to people who just refuse to listen? Fuck that shit Im am going to use my time properly.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4742
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 11:32 pm

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:07 am » by Will69ease


otoel wrote:
kolgoroth wrote:Who cares if Elenin does arrive and cause havoc. As a race humanity is a joke and has absolutely no way of preventing this galactic event. So sit back and enjoy it


Agreed.

Its like.. Okay I agree Elenin is coming and we are all going to die...

Now what? I`m supposed to waste whatever time I have left trying to prove it to people who just refuse to listen? Fuck that shit Im am going to use my time properly.

hahaha...sure Pindz, whatever you say.

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:09 am » by Zer0


will69ease wrote:
otoel wrote:
kolgoroth wrote:Who cares if Elenin does arrive and cause havoc. As a race humanity is a joke and has absolutely no way of preventing this galactic event. So sit back and enjoy it


Agreed.

Its like.. Okay I agree Elenin is coming and we are all going to die...

Now what? I`m supposed to waste whatever time I have left trying to prove it to people who just refuse to listen? Fuck that shit Im am going to use my time properly.

hahaha...sure Pindz, whatever you say.


Hey man!!! Its the Reptilians who are summoning Elenin! If we can kill their leader we can stop this instead of just looking up like dumbasses waiting for shit to happen! I am doing something to stop this! YOU NOT! I WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS ... I KNOW THE FUCKING TRUTH!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17371
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:14 am » by Slith


will69ease wrote:
otoel wrote:
kolgoroth wrote:Who cares if Elenin does arrive and cause havoc. As a race humanity is a joke and has absolutely no way of preventing this galactic event. So sit back and enjoy it


Agreed.

Its like.. Okay I agree Elenin is coming and we are all going to die...

Now what? I`m supposed to waste whatever time I have left trying to prove it to people who just refuse to listen? Fuck that shit Im am going to use my time properly.

hahaha...sure Pindz, whatever you say.

lol. Pindz was a classic, but stable, as we always knew what was coming in idiotic form. Oto, he's all over the place. Good, bad and downright ugly at times
Image

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair

Sam Ewing

Initiate
Posts: 274
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:23 pm

PostMon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 am » by Easiiicom


this looks a good movie (the-darkest-hour) all about the electrics...just ties in with the subject

http://www.virginmedia.com/movies/trail ... 141209001/



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook