Submitted For Your Approval: The Alien Agenda

Writer

PostWed Dec 03, 2008 5:45 am » by Ufongo

domdabears wrote:yeah that makes sense. the authorities knew about them but neither have ever seen each other

YOU ARE RIGHT :D . They have seen each other. They see the planes flying over like we see the UFOs. My point was that our solar system might be located in the middle of a territory that we are not aware of. Just like these groups might not be aware of the creation and history of the state of Brazil and were its borders lie.
Last edited by Ufongo on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 03, 2008 6:02 am » by domdabears

UFONGO wrote:
domdabears wrote:yeah that makes sense. the authorities knew about them but neither have ever seen each other

YOU ARE RIGHT :D . Let’s keep the focus on the alien agenda and not get side tracked by debating this particular group. My point was that our solar system might be located in the middle of a territory that we are not aware of. Just like these groups might not be aware of the creation and history of the state of Brazil and were its borders lie.

whatever. i could be wrong. who knows. i see what your saying, but i just cant see us ever finding the answer to that. i do believe in other life but i dont think we will ever have their knowledge or wisdom or even begin to understand the truth. i just dont think we'll ever get those kind of answers.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Writer

PostWed Dec 03, 2008 7:05 am » by Ufongo

domdabears wrote: i just dont think we'll ever get those kind of answers.

I agree with you. For millennia our wise men have thought that they knew all there was to know or we were on the verge of knowing it all, our best physicists today may just be as off as we now know Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle were on some topics. We might just have to wait till we get off this rock

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 03, 2008 7:13 am » by domdabears

UFONGO wrote:
domdabears wrote: i just dont think we'll ever get those kind of answers.
We might just have to wait till we get off this rock

that is what im optimistic about. i think we will know when we die
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Writer

PostWed Dec 03, 2008 7:38 am » by Ufongo

domdabears wrote: i think we will know when we die

Oh I meant when our descendants become a space-faring species. If the aliens need me now to flush their toilets or something I will probably go with them, maybe I can get my answer then. :D

Initiate

PostWed Dec 03, 2008 8:58 am » by Heruur

UFONGO wrote:
clawspiracy wrote:Most religious texts say that God created us in his image. If we posit that the ancients mistook aliens for Gods, then the possibility must be entertained that the "Gods" looked as we do now. If we are to believe Sitchin, for example, and be told that the Annunaki created us from experimenting with our genes, we must not be that different from the ones who did this.The alien agenda would then be... How is the experiment going? Are they close to being us now?

As we embark on this quest to uncover the truth, lets not completely abandon the facts we have learned through scientific discovery. The archaeological and genetic history of humans is well documented and supports our evolution on this planet and our relationship with other species, extinct and living. If any creation was involved you would have to go back 4 billions years to the primordial soup to find it.

There is no explanation in nature as to how we became self-aware and with opposable thumbs. And there is no other specie that we can compare ourselves to, to be able to say that this self- awareness is not unique and happens as part of the natural evolutionary process. I do not think there are any facts that completely close off the possibility that we were possibly created or at least enhanced by another source. We have come a long way in understanding the genome, but not enough to rule out that possibility.

This is why evolution is a theory, not a fact. It happens over such a length of time that simply cannot be observed enough to prove.

Writer

PostWed Dec 03, 2008 9:54 am » by Ufongo

heruur wrote: There is no explanation in nature as to how we became self-aware and with opposable thumbs. And there is no other specie that we can compare ourselves to, to be able to say that this self- awareness is not unique and happens as part of the natural evolutionary process. I do not think there are any facts that completely close off the possibility that we were possibly created or at least enhanced by another source. We have come a long way in understanding the genome, but not enough to rule out that possibility.

This is why evolution is a theory, not a fact. It happens over such a length of time that simply cannot be observed enough to prove.

Other animals possess self awareness as has been proven through the mirror test. The animals are; all of the great apes (bonobos, chimpanzees, orangutans, gorillas, and humans), bottlenose dolphins, killer whales, Elephants, and European Magpies.
And here is a list of animals with opposable thumbs; opossum, Orangutan Gorillas, Chimpanzees, Lesser Apes, Old World Monkeys, Cebids, Koala, Giant Panda, Troodon, Bambiraptor, Aye-aye, Bonobo.
Evolution has been observed in animals that reproduce in a short time scale. Animals such as the Fruit Fly. Somebody you know may have even benefitted from Fruit Fly research.
LETS KEEP THE FOCUS ON THE UFO/ALIEN SUBJECT PLEASE.
Last edited by Ufongo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 03, 2008 11:16 am » by Drjones

Is that trainers that two of the "lost" tribesman are wearing :?: :o

Writer

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 4:44 am » by Ufongo

UFONGO wrote: For example some Amazonian tribes who have about 30 members don’t know that they are in the middle of a country of about 180 million of people called Brazil.

If you lived in one of these isolated tribes and you came to the conclusion that the airplanes flying over head are intelligently controlled, how would you go about trying to make contact? We now know that most of them die from infection within a year of making contact with outsiders and the survivors become dependent on outside aid, their belief systems and social structure collapsed. That’s why the Brazilian government has banded anyone from making contact with them and is closely monitoring the encroachment of the loggers. So knowing this should we even try to make contact with aliens in their UFOs, perhaps contact would just be as detrimental to us as it has been to these tribesmen. Perhaps they know this that’s why they have never made contact.

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 6:37 am » by Hesop

[quote="UFONGO"]That’s why I like the Amish, unlike others who on one hand enjoy all the benefits of science then rail against it when it conflicts with their religion. LETS KEEP THE FOCUS ON THE UFO/ALIEN SUBJECT PLEASE[quote]
That was more rude than my comment-"you don't get out much". Don't see a word from Heruur about religion. That's ASSUMING, isn't it. I know what he is talking about, and it is not religion. Him and I have discussed this before. You are not one that denies abductions, or the fact that possible ufo activity on earth has been recorded for SEVERAL thousand years. But yet it is not even a considerable idea to you, that they have also tampered with our DNA, as Heruur is suggesting? Do you fail to realize that the theory of evolution is a religion itself? Yes it is! Until it can prove beyond a shadow of doubt, that we have not been genetically tampered with, by outside sources, it is only an opinion. Much of which you hold on to as undisputable truth, is very disputable indeed. [quote="UFONGO"]Here is what we know for sure, they are not interested in making formal contact[quote] How do you know they haven't? In fact, there is information that suggests they have. Disputing, arguing, and correcting everyone that may hold a different opinion than you can be very self defeating.

PreviousNext