Submitted For Your Approval: The Alien Agenda

Writer

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 6:54 am » by Ufongo

hesop wrote: Disputing, arguing, and correcting everyone that may hold a different opinion than you can be very self defeating.

Hi Hesop, I have agreed with a lot that you have said. The thing is I have met people who have seen something unidentified and have been unable to discuss it with friends and family for fear of ridicule. Outside of here, when the subject comes up people start laughing. I feel like if we that are most interested in the subject can keep it in the middle between the skeptics that base their argument on scripture and the most extreme out-there views such as galactic council, plieadians etc. we can remove the giggle-factor and bring more people in on the discussion.... what do you think?

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 8:15 am » by Hesop

Yes, they do laugh. Thats a form of fear sometimes isn't it? But they're not laughing because they know better, but because they DON'T know any better. I guess it boils down to being a good example sometimes. Neighbors and such, here, when they might scoff at me for mentioning the topic, they also know I'm not ignorant as they might wish people are that believe such things. Maybe that scares them more. The website type forum is more difficult to actually know people, and what they really believe in, or even how old they really are. Some day we may finally get a full answer to our questions, but when we do maybe no one else will believe it. :flop:
So yes, lets stick together by all means. Please keep in mind too, that at this moment in time the whole world is looking down the barrel of a gun. What part, if any, do you think the UFO occupants will play in this part of the game?
:cheers:
check your mail

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 8:18 am » by Clawspiracy

The archeological and genetic history of humans is well documented and supports our evolution on this planet and our relationship with other species, extinct and living. If any creation was involved you would have to go back 4 billions years to the primordial soup to find it.

Evolution is a theory, and Darwin died not believing in it 100% himself. We have not found the connecting dots to call it a fact. However, there is much evidence to support a "third party". Some of these are archeological, some written in ancient texts, and some quite literal. Keep an open mind.

And you are correct to assert that animals are self aware. You can put my dog in front of the mirror and he will be aware of himself. However, he will not consider if he exists on the other side of that mirror, paint a picture of himself with a bone in his mouth, or even entertain the idea of drawing a bunch of abstract lines and calling it "Dog as Cat". This is a trait we have that does not have any bearing on survival or Darwinism. It is something else, the mystery that makes the quest for the truth a meaningful one.

After much soul searching and research I narrow it down this way...

1. A God created us, and then hides leaving us some books to read about it...100% faith

Or...

2. We evolved from a "spark of life" to become this, which would make us the most rare species in the entire universe...

Or...

3. Number 2 is partially true, but there was an interference somewhere in our past from an outside source (alien) that moved us a bit forward, and we are destined to repeat this once we get out into space...

Or...

4. God created everything, including an ingenious method where #2 and 3 perpetually and creatively happen all over the universe to create a great variety of life that he she or they can enjoy and celebrate and leave unattended while more universes are created and enjoyed in the infinite possibility of what may be...

Or...

5. It's all just a dumb accident. Nothing more, nothing less.

I pick number 4 personally.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 8:37 am » by Clawspiracy

Please keep in mind too, that at this moment in time the whole world is looking down the barrel of a gun. What part, if any, do you think the UFO occupants will play in this part of the game?

If this world is indeed a rarity, and we as humans are as precious as some assert in their theories, the entities will not let this world ravage itself and destroy all of this. I would consider this a galactic version of a "family intervention".

Food for thought:

Would be a great boon to the economy right now if this happened? :)
I mean everything would be in turmoil, no?
What would we do if we found out they were waiting for the war to end so they could pillage us for our resources?
It's a Clawspiracy...

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 8:50 am » by Hesop

You know, come to think of it Claws, the recent increase in sightings does coincide with the world "stress" situation, doesn't it? Or am I wrong? I have always had a "feeling" that there would be some action on their part if everything really went to hell. But, as you said, be the outcome? Positive or negative?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 9:06 am » by Clawspiracy

Hesop, a theory is nagging at me, and sometimes I can't sleep. My dreams have been detailed and highly disturbing...

The agenda may be simple, actually. When we face the center universe in 2012, we might be well into the beginning of (or in) a third world war. There will be civil unrest all over the world, possible economic collapse, and our climate possibly changing while elites are trying to take over as millions die, and then???

A change. something big.

I don't know what to do, actually. But an answer will come. Or I will improvise.
It's a Clawspiracy...

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 9:56 am » by Hesop

I have been so nagged that we have backpacks at the ready, and a practiced evacuation plan. To distance ourselves from the unpredictable population and turmoil/chaos. I look so forward to this change, but know it will be extremely difficult to survive to see it. It will be very tough.
Think about it though Claws, it is the elite who has always used the constellations and stars to plan and activate their plans. 2012 could be THEIR deadline. Literally, to have us all dead BEFORE then.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 11:25 am » by Clawspiracy

Give me the highlights of an evacuation plan? I need a few ideas... Safe zones...
It's a Clawspiracy...

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 11:50 am » by Hesop

A little lengthy in print. I will e-mail it to you through DTV here.
Can depend on the part of the country you live in. I live in this area: http://mapper.acme.com/?ll=35.43941,-103.99246&z=10&t=S&marker0=40.69562%2C-73.32655%2Cbabylon%5C%2C%20NY%5C%2C%20USA

for this reason.

Writer

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 4:11 pm » by InDi

Hello,
Joined the thread late, so this might be wordy. Sorry in advance.
Our evolution IS an alien agenda. May be even agendas.
One of the main problems the theory (by now almost a religion) of evolution has, with respect to our development as a species, is the missing link factor. Missing links are 'not-found' all through the material world: from a galaxy's birth-life-death process to those intermediate pre-men we will never find. As it stands the best anyone can say for sure is that while a certain type of evolution (and i call this adapting) happens, there are singularities. To put it shortly: First singularity, then adapting to the conditions created by it. Then singularity again, and so on...
So evolution-adapting only does so much. Think of the shark and the crocodile. Have not changed in hundreds of million of years. This strongly suggest that once these animals reached perfect adaptation, they stopped evolving-adapting; and if their conditions are unaltered for hundreds of million of years, well then, you get the modern day shark and crocodile. Does this make sense?
It is little known that certain data linking us to our so-called distant relatives has been tampered with in order to make the links match up. We, homo-sapiens, are an adapted (evolved) version of the homo-erectus. Our development as a species from homo-erectus to homo-sapiens was extremely fast if compared to the time lapsed up to homo-erectus. Remember, homo-erectus was still very much an animal... which could stand up. This suggests that there was a singularity around this time, and the homo-erectus was very affected by it. By the way, when i say singularity i mean any one event that profoundly re-arranges the existing conditions.
By now you see where i'm going with this. Something happened to that not-so distant homo-erectus.
Have you not ever wondered why homo-sapiens has four blood types? And this completely indifferent to race! What if these are the four original building blocks of our species, four elements if you will. If you think about it, there really are only four races: white, black, red and yellow. But these are all foreign to our planet; the fifth element, the vessel, was homo-erectus. Add dna from each separately to get enhanced homo-erectus-white, enhanced homo-erectus-black, and so on; and plant on the best soil for each of the enhanced versions so that it most resembles the conditions of their (the four elements) native eco-systems. This, however did not yield homo-sapiens. Homo-sapiens was to be the result of the eventual, and necessary, mixing of these four new enhanced homo-erectus. That is why, now, all races have the four bloodtypes.
Far fetched? Keep an open mind.
All of this clearly indicates an agenda. At least one. The question is obvious: why? Why all the trouble with the dna tampering on retrograde, could-barely-stand, homo-erectus? Well, to answer this, it might force us to jump to a spiritual-metaphysical point of view. For you'll agree that the consequences, of an experiment of such caracteristics, are most profound there. If not so, why are we even writing about it? So, if we believe we were planted to eventually become us now, then, why? May be earth was the main thing. Earth was the one that offered the conditions to be able to plant the four different types, but not all blue-green lushious planets have hominids, in fact very few do: with hominids comes eventual civilization and with this no lushious blue-green. So now we must think of the cambrian explosion. It was in this very short period in the earth's history that almost all of it's living forms appeared. Earth is 4,5 billion years old. And after it stopped getting bombarded by meteriotes around 3,8 billion years ago, and in a matter of 100 million years, life, in the form of single-cell organisms and bacteria, appeared on earth. And it was like this right up to the cambrian, a mere 800 million years ago. 3 billion years of bacteria and then: boom! Everything that exists now in the living world can be traced to that moment in history (except some single-cell organisms and bacteria!). If we recognize a singularity in the enhanced homo-erectus, then the cambrian is even a bigger one: it was a life explosion in every direction! The magnitud of this requires a superior understanding of cosmic law; as this is way beyond the tinkering with monkeys. For an act of life creation certain requirements must be met, i would assume. In any case, this would twist things some more. Life was planted here on purpose 800 million years ago. If life is sacred, then planet candidates should meet some really rigorous criteria to be proper hosts to life. Specially if at the end you want to have strong-healthy homo-erectus to nurture your four special elements.
What it all boils down to is this. Earth has something special about it: call it energy, sound, whatever. For this reason it was chosen to receive life. The proof that they were right choosing earth, was the exuberance with which life took on here. Earth plus life seemed to work really well. The idea was to cross the hominid that this very powerful earth produced with the four elements brought from abroad to create a special type of being. A being whose unity of consiousness would resonate with earth's own sound sending a special frequency back out to the cosmos. So life is planted on earth to produce a special type of hominid, to in turn enhance it with dna from four different foreign beings. Far fetched? I ask again to keep an open mind.
See why all of this is difficult to discuss without touching the metaphysical. An agenda like this requires time. Loads. When we speak in time frames of millions an billions of years, we are then talking about superior realms of decision taking. I believe one of the differences that exist between dimensions is the impact decisions have on reality. Here in our dimension, with time being such a strong factor, there is a delay between thinking and making it real. And this delay lessens the impact of our decisions on reality: during this delay our thoughts affect and get affected by everyone else's, thus creating an 'average' reality after a while. In higher dimesions time is not a factor, thought and reality are instantaneous. You can see why in such places purity of thought is a necessity! And is in these places that life creation is surely decided.
So we might have to think about an other-dimension intelligence (we might consider gods) deciding to create a super-human being that, together with its vessel-host: earth(gaia), would send a special frequency of sound-energy back into the cosmos. May be.
I guess the word agenda falls a little short for what i've described here. But an agenda nontheless! And a positive one for all i see. Of course, there is at least another agenda that attaches itself to the one explained. And a negative one for that matter. But i will leave it now, on a positive note.

PreviousNext