Submitted For Your Approval: The Alien Agenda

Writer

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 5:01 pm » by Ufongo

clawspiracy wrote: However, he will not consider if he exists on the other side of that mirror, paint a picture of himself with a bone in his mouth, or even entertain the idea of drawing a bunch of abstract lines and calling it "Dog as Cat". This is a trait we have that does not have any bearing on survival or Darwinism. It is something else, the mystery that makes the quest for the truth a meaningful one.

In the real world nothing is absolute. No region of space is absolutely empty or absolutely full. Every thing fits into a spectrum, nothing is absolutely hot or abosolutly cold, nothing is absolutely black or absolutely white…….its all a gray scale. Every aspect of our lives fits into a gray scale… including our minds. There is no On or Off switch, by whatever your criteria, from the gifted genius to the mentally disable of our specie we all fit somewhere in that spectrum. Beyond that the brightest of our long lost cousins provide the continuum of the spectrum, from Neanderthals, to Heidelberg, to Antecessor, to Oergaster, to Erectus, to Georgicus, etc……….through Chimpanzees… past Fido your dog…all the way to the simplest microbe. It’s all a gray scale. Question is where the aliens fit on the scale.

Writer

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 7:27 am » by Ufongo

I hope not to offend anyone but all this talk about disbelieving evolution reminds me of something. I have been fortunate to live in different parts of the world, rich, poor, connected, and isolated. I once saw a guy from very isolated village watch TV for the first time. He told me that the TV was made by wizards using sorcery. I tried unsuccessfully to convince him otherwise, nothing I said could make him change his belief that it was sorcery.
Well sometimes when we sensor or disbelieve certain information because it does not gel with our beliefs we could put ourselves and those around us in danger. The world is changing rapidly. The gap between those that know the fundamentals of what’s going on around us and those that don’t is growing, from how a micro-chip gets our cell phones to work to how Dr Craig Venter will create new life from scratch in his lab. As well as those that know why the aliens are here to those that don’t believe we are being visited at all. When this information gap is sufficiently large everything that those who don’t know or those who disbelieve hold dear could be in jeopardy including their freedom. The choice is ours
Craig Venter
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2499119.stm

Writer

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 11:27 am » by InDi

Evolution is not something to believe in or not. Believing is an act of faith. So, as far as it goes right now it is only a theory; and as such it has to be validated. And in any case, evolution, strictly speaking only happens when the organism moves up in its level of complexity: meaning, opposable thumbs is not evolution (same number of thumbs, nothing has changed; besides, some monkeys have opposable thumbs too!). This is better known as 'adaptation'. Remember what i said about the shark and the crocodile. These animals have not changed significantly in hundreds of millions of years, and this in the same planet as ours, meaning in the same conditions. How come we kept 'evolving' and the sharks and crocs stopped so long ago? Do you see how this points to the idea that instead of evolving, life 'adapts' to the conditions at any given moment? True evolution happens through singularities. And although the singularity itself does not imply evolution, the process of adapting to the new conditions might be observed as 'evolution'. So the problem i have with the theory of evolution, is precisely this: it does not take into consideration any singularity, except may be the big-bang. Anytime radical evolutionists get confronted with any singularity (missing-links), they tend to look in the other direction.
Science and metaphysics have to learn to co-exist; and not only this, it is vital that that we find how to integrate the one in the other.

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 5:37 pm » by Hesop

Hey Ufongo, I can understand your concern, and yes, there are many who will dis-believe any subject, based on their own core beliefs and up-bringing. There are those that dis-believe in UFOs and aliens, or believe that they too are demons or witches because they are told that by their Preachers. Activists, for lack of a better word, from both sides of the issue would like to group all non-believers into one batch, when that is not entirely the case. I myself, on my own, believe that man, homo sapiens, has been created, or modified by outside sources due to the mountains of evidence that science refuses to acknowledge. Yet much of their own material is much more scant, and when they teach it, other suggestive material is thrown in, and later the statement "we know this is true because science has proven it"
You see, right now I am in a very unique position. My youngest is a budding paleontologist. His professor is known worlwide in vertebrae paleontology. We have become good friends. In my opinion, what they refer to as evolution, has to have certain laws for definition, as any other scientific field. When what they teach does not follow the laws, then I cry foul. I dissaprove of just throwing man into the theory because he exists on earth. I do not approve of something being taught as scientific fact, when the laws are ignored and the fact is subject to almost weekly change. Consider this question I posted to my son, and his professor (which remains unanswered): Today we have literally thousands of species of small birds. Many of which look so alike, yet they are put in seperate species, or sub species correct? Correct. But if their feathers were gone, so we could not see the color, and all you had was a partial skeleton, fossilized at that, you may not even be able to distinguish this correct? Correct. Now, much of the existing fossil record originated from mass finds, that is, a literal fossil graveyard where multiple species were caught up in a swollen flood, drowned and piled into log jam of bodies. Several fossils even have tiny meteroids embedded in them. This then tells of a very turbulent time in that history, creating an atmosphere where localized areas maybe only one individual might have survived, leaving him with no mate. What if he then mated with his cousin? Clearly, the laws of evolution are founded that be a random event, an act of natures progress. Then interbreeding results are NOT evolution. Over millions of years, random interbreeding could produce the same event. If this possibility exists then, and it does, evolution can not be proven, and should not even then be considered a science. Why? In the old days (before NWO conspiracies), a scientific fact is a group of laws and data gathered to form a fact. When you omit data, or exclude the laws, any or all, then it is no longer a science, but a conspiracy!
Consider the "science" of UFOLOGY. For thousands of years recorded as fact, then, around 1947 something changed. All of a sudden we are ridiculed for believing. What we want is truth. Undisputed truth. Science is to be about discovery, not agenda. So then just as there are those that dis-believe evolution for the wrong reasons, there are those that support it for the wrong reasons. It is not TAUGHT as a theory, but as fact.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 05, 2008 6:39 pm » by Wrathofkahn

Awesome posts! I usually dont read the posts that are novel length! I would like to reply, but you guys pretty much covered it all. Thanks! :flop:

Writer

PostSat Dec 06, 2008 5:14 am » by Ufongo

hesop wrote: there are many who will dis-believe any subject, based on their own core beliefs and up-bringing. There are those that dis-believe in UFOs and aliens, or believe that they too are demons or witches because they are told that by their Preachers. Activists, for lack of a better word, from both sides of the issue would like to group all non-believers into one batch, when that is not entirely the case. Consider the "science" of UFOLOGY. For thousands of years recorded as fact, then, around 1947 something changed. All of a sudden we are ridiculed for believing. What we want is truth. Undisputed truth. Science is to be about discovery, not agenda. So then just as there are those that dis-believe evolution for the wrong reasons, there are those that support it for the wrong reasons. It is not TAUGHT as a theory, but as fact.

Hey Hesop nice post. Around the world there are tens of thousands of creation stories. Stories that are as important to their people as the bible is to Christians and as I am now learning there is an alien/human creation story that is as important to those that believe it. These beliefs mean a lot to their believers so much so that more people have died for this reason over the course of history than for any other. From human-sacrifice to suicide-bombings, including all the crusades and inquisitions between. I believe that this is one reason why the UFO subject is so taboo to some.

At the turn of the last century most Americans including scientist believed that Martians lived on Mars. As evident by the panic generated by Orson Welles radio broadcast of a Martian invasion. When the “Flying Saucer” reports started coming in, every newspaper and media house covered the story seriously, CBS, NBC, etc all cover it seriously. The change to ridicule began when the “Contactee Movement” began. The claims made by these “Contactees” where seen as too outlandish by the main-stream.

When government scientist disclose that UFOs are alien visitors there will those that still won’t believe, just like some don’t believe when scientist say we are changing the climate or that we evolved. The problem is that there are those using their knowledge of evolution, climate-change, and the atom to shape our world, whether we believe in it or not. If we don’t believe in the atom because we can’t see it, our neighbor might use his knowledge of the atom to build a bomb and demonstrate its power on our front porch. In science everything is a THEORY, i.e. Einstein’s THEORY of Relativity that’s the technical term meaning a “provisional truth” not to be confused with an “unproven idea”
Last edited by Ufongo on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostSat Dec 06, 2008 6:03 am » by Hesop

:flop:

PostWed Dec 10, 2008 2:18 pm » by javeline

great post!!! :flop:
Last edited by javeline on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 10, 2008 4:41 pm » by Towelie

Evolution is real! Sharks and crocs may not have changed for a long time but how many things have ever hunted them in the past untill we started. Have you ever looked at a dog or cats foot they have a claw to the side like where our thumb goes but since dogs/cats dont need this its useless and there evolving outta them, Wisdom teeth why do some people not get these anymore cos we dont need them now so were losing them how about mud skippers fish evolving out of the water into land creatures the list goes on and on and on.
Science does start as a theory like Einsteins theory of Relativity(E=MC2) but can anyone argue this theory im pretty sure atomic bombs work as predicted by this theory.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostFri Dec 19, 2008 8:33 am » by Ufongo

towelie wrote:Evolution is real! Sharks and crocs may not have changed for a long time but how many things have ever hunted them in the past untill we started. Have you ever looked at a dog or cats foot they have a claw to the side like where our thumb goes but since dogs/cats dont need this its useless and there evolving outta them, Wisdom teeth why do some people not get these anymore cos we dont need them now so were losing them how about mud skippers fish evolving out of the water into land creatures the list goes on and on and on.
Science does start as a theory like Einsteins theory of Relativity(E=MC2) but can anyone argue this theory im pretty sure atomic bombs work as predicted by this theory.

nice post towelie. I was surprised to find that same people that accept that we are being visited by extraterrestrials don't accept evolution. The two ideas go hand-in-hand. i hope we can move on from this and debate the ALIEN AGENDA

PreviousNext