Submitted For Your Approval: The Alien Agenda

Initiate

PostFri Dec 19, 2008 10:45 am » by Mp630

From what I have come to learn, this is what I believe the alien agenda really is:

A. If you don't believe in aliens, your very clueless. There have been hundreds of ufo's depicted in art thought the centuries. Also, there are more galaxies in the universe then there are grains of sand on our entire planet. The number of suns, in just 1 galaxy is in the millions+. Just probability alone would suggest there are alien life forms, and most of them are much older and smarter then us.

Now getting past all the clueless people...

Here is my take on the alien agenda, and it ties in with 2012, and summeria.

The Annanuki, the aliens who genetically engineered us to be slaves for them, are due to return to earth around 2012.

The Gray aliens are basically, biological computers, and they are the worker drones for the Annanuki, and they still carry out missions testing our progress and or altering our genetics. Most Gray alien abductions are for harvesting biological material to grow more Grays since they don't reproduce. They gray aliens may even be remotely-mind-controlled by the Annanuki.

The Grey Aliens, are working in agenda with a very small elite satanic occult religion on earth. This mystery religion, I think, focuses on the worship of EL the god of saturn. This mystery religion controls the new world order, and their plan for the new world order is their satanic religion, and the mark of the beast like the bible refers to.

The plan is basically to take back control of the earth BEFORE the Annanuki get back, because when they get here, they want to get down to business of mining gold and other precious materials to help their home world of Nebiru.

The NWO is basically on a depopulation agenda, spreading death with diseases, fluoride (making our water poison), chemtrails (making our air poison), genetic food manipulation (Making our food poision), and everything else they can do to harm us, like the bogus vaccinations that contain mercury, and all the toxic chemicals in stuff that doesnt really need to be there. The Georgia Guide Stones, are a monument to their depopulation agenda, where they state for all to read they want to reduce the human population by over 6 BILLION PEOPLE!.

This plan has been under way for hundreds of years, and the final solution for humanity is planned to come after World war III which is to be fought in the mid-east, where Israel and Iran destroy themselves. After this the anarchists are to be release on humanity, and this is NOT made up, you can verify this information by looking up a man named Albert Pike, 1809–April 2, 1891, who came up with the idea to destroy our world order with THREE WORLD WARS, and create a new world order, for the Illuminati, and most notable Adam Weishaupt who Albert Pike worked for.

So anyone who is in disbelief of what I said or who thinks I am a looney for writing this, I dare you to google albert pike & his prediciton of 3 world wars in the 1800's. Read how he figured out and PLANNED each world war, hundreds of years before they were started! Then look up a man called zachary Sitchin and read about your real history from the aliens of summeria.

We were all born slaves, and knowing this fact will make you a lot smarter and more free!

Down with the NWO and their satanic fascist society!
Live free or DIE!

myspace (dot) com / mSabotage

Writer

PostSat Dec 20, 2008 6:25 pm » by Ufongo

mp630 wrote:The NWO is basically on a depopulation agenda, spreading death with diseases, fluoride (making our water poison), chemtrails (making our air poison), genetic food manipulation (Making our food poision), and everything else they can do to harm us, like the bogus vaccinations that contain mercury, and all the toxic chemicals in stuff that doesnt really need to be there. The Georgia Guide Stones, are a monument to their depopulation agenda, where they state for all to read they want to reduce the human population by over 6 BILLION PEOPLE!.
This plan has been under way for hundreds of years, and the final solution for humanity is planned to come after World war III which is to be fought in the mid-east, where Israel and Iran destroy themselves. After this the anarchists are to be release on humanity,

Great job mp630. I thank you for taking time to share your opinion on this important subject. We need more people to join the debate so we can make sense of what is going on. In response to your thoughtful post I would start by saying it appears we agree that the greys could be artificial Robots or as you put it ‘biological computers´.
However I would ask you to be wary of any certainties about this subject and anyone who claims to have all the answers. It is possible that visitors long ago told the Mayans about their return on 2012, and that these visitors are also know as the Annanuki by the Sumerians. And it is possible that other groups of our ancestors know them by different names over the millennia. However the rest of what you said is not supported by what we know of the world today. The world population is the largest it has ever been, and growing as fast as ever. Many people are living better lives. Slavery is a thing of the past in most parts. The average man has more freedom today than he has ever been; free to get on a raft or yacht and travel to any part of the world. We are governed by more democracies than another time in history. Our leaders are being deposed and replaced by popular protest. We are free to take up arms against our leaders. We are free to worship without being burnt at the stake, stoned to death or slaughtered at the sacrificial alter. Life is better than it has ever been, when we start taking this for granted there are still some hellholes in the developing world that are reminiscent of the Dark Ages that can remind us how good things are.
Trouble is always down the road whether it predicted or not….that’s life. So far we have been our own worst enemy. We have been killing each other since before we could make weapons. Maybe an alien threat is what we need unit us and to stop the killing. Maybe a NEW WORLD ORDER is the umbrella under which we will unit to overcome hostile aliens. Together we stand, divided we fall.
I am optimistic

Initiate

PostSat Dec 20, 2008 9:12 pm » by Mp630

Granted I don't know everything, and as I posted above a lot of this is my interpretation of the facts I have learned. The NWO is for real, all you have to do is look up some history, they love to hide stuff right in front of your face.

UFONGO wrote:However the rest of what you said is not supported by what we know of the world today. The world population is the largest it has ever been, and growing as fast as ever. Many people are living better lives. Slavery is a thing of the past in most parts. The average man has more freedom today than he has ever been; free to get on a raft or yacht and travel to any part of the world.

The best way to keep a slave happy and productive is to give them the illusion they are free.

Granted you may not think your a slave, but if you live in America, you are known in MANY parts of the world as a DEBT SLAVE. Thats right, your a slave to the FEDERAL RESERVE, and you provide your workings, usually about 1/3 of what you produce in a year to them. Taxes serve as a way to turn you into a 'Battery' like the matrix, so you produce 'energy' or work for them. And if you dont pay your taxes you will be put into jail and you will probably end up being even cheaper labor for them, and your still producing energy/work for the system.

FEDERAL TAXES DO NOT GO TO AMERICA! The FED is a PRIVATE BANK! no more Federal then Federal Express! it is just a name! All of our debt is from the FED and it's control of our money. A country should print its own money for free, but America has the Fed print it's money, and every dollar that comes off the press instantly has debt attached to it. The FED is a scam, and a lot of people in history warned us about them, like JFK before he was assassinated!

American money has no value, it is paper, like monopoly money. However we give our money value by working for it.

Also if your American, your not free, you have Liberty, like a sailor has liberty when they go to port and get time off. America is the land of "liberty" not freedom, there is a big difference.

Granted we have it better then in the past, but there are also a lot more economic slaves producing for them, they had to change because there was simply too many of us to be controlled by force.

America is being destroyed in front of our eyes. The Bankster finical bailout basically was a financial 9/11 on America but people didnt notice because it was not a building that fell! Our republic is being destroyed and turned into a police state like Hitler did to Germany.

And most American's don't have a clue because they live in a safe little bubble, and instead of confronting today's issues or even trying to understand them globally, Americans are happy to jump back in their bubble and put their heads in the sand.

UFONGO wrote:Our leaders are being deposed and replaced by popular protest. We are free to take up arms against our leaders.

This is way off, Bush is a great example of this, the least liked president in the history of the world, and he was not impeached. Too bad Nixon didnt have a Pelosi saving his ass from impeachment, huh?!

UFONGO wrote: We are free to worship without being burnt at the stake, stoned to death or slaughtered at the sacrificial alter.

Unless your a Muslim, living in the mid-east....

UFONGO wrote:Life is better than it has ever been, when we start taking this for granted there are still some hellholes in the developing world that are reminiscent of the Dark Ages that can remind us how good things are.

This is very questionable also, the Average life expectancy of young Americans is a lot less then their parents. And not to mention our economic problems we have not fully seen yet.

I guess if you were thrown in Guantanimo for being a terrorist suspect, you would not have this same feeling. Does anyone realize the CARNAGE we have extracted on Iraq?! How can you all sleep at night, knowing we torture and kill innocent people?! (not all iraquis are bad, and Suddam was a bad dude, but Bush makes Suddam look like marry poppins.)

AND NOT TO MENTION THE COMING FOOD SHORTAGES NEXT YEAR THAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE CLUELESS ABOUT! Food shortages last year, when we were booming, how much less food will we have next year, when the full impact of this finical storm hits and closes the farmers and food producing factories?!

Granted, I love America, but things are not as good as you think, BUSH has destroyed our country, and the NWO have much more sinister plans in the works!

I highly suggest you take 10-15 min of your life and look up Albert Pike, and his plan for 3 world wars. After WWIII, the upcoming fight in the mid-east, there is going to be a devastating attack on the human population, aimed to reduce our numbers by some 90%, as predicted by the Georgia Guide Stones. (if we let the NWO win)

If you don't know about these things I am talking about you need to research them!

How do we fight and beat the NWO? Well we educate people about them and their plans! We especially focus on keeping our soldiers and police on OUR SIDES, and make sure they want to defend America's lost freedoms, instead of helping destroy America and turning the world into a Fascist Satanic Feudalistic Slave State.

A lot of people who help the NWO, think the New world order will benefit them, but the truth is, the New world order will only benefit less than 1%, and if your not in the world ruling 13 clan bloodlines, you can be sure that you will be dead or enslaved, like the rest of your family and everyone else you know.

Sorry to piss on everyone's cornflakes, but you all need to wake the hell up and see what is really going on, before it is too late! Easiest place to start is with Albert Pike & his plan for 3 world wars, read his plan wrote in the 1800's, and see how he plan has come true with the 1st two world wars, and his plan for world war III is right on course!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 20, 2008 9:45 pm » by Towelie

You do realise Albert Pike was a freemason and a member of the KKK.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 21, 2008 1:56 am » by Mp630

towelie wrote:You do realise Albert Pike was a freemason and a member of the KKK.

yes, I know a lot about Pike, and how much of a scum bag he was. The NWO love him however, and they even have some statues of him, I think in washington?!

also Pike worked for a man named Adam Weishaupt(?) who started the illumaniti(?) or was the head figure of it. It is pretty disturbing what these two men came up with. Most notably, Adam had 5 goals for the illumaniti:

(1) Abolition of monarchies and all ordered governments,
(2) Abolition of private property and inheritances,
(3) Abolition of patriotism and nationalism,
(4) Abolition of family life and the institution of marriage, and the establishment of communal education of children.
(5) Abolition of all religion.

seems like 2,3 and 4 are just about complete.

I wrote a small blog about these two, and how their pans can affect your future....
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =445285553

This seems off topic, but I believe that the NWO is lead by an alien force, that is basically preparing the earth for the annunaki's return. However, if the Annunaki are returning or not is another discussion of debate. As some stories tell that the Annunaki's planet was destroyed, and there for may not return.

How this all ties in from aliens and illumaniti, comes down to King Solomon, from the bible.

King Solomon, was said to 'Incarnate Demons' who would teach him stuff. Solomon went on to document the 72 most important spirits, to him, in a book called the lessor keys of solomon. In reality these 'demons', I believe, are aliens who can project through time/space. Alister Crowley, as all so called occult magicians, all draw their power from the keys of solomon, and the information they learn from these so called demons.

Another way this ties in is with the worship of BAAL, or Moloch, who are the same entities. All the illumaniti, and high ranking masons worship BAAL. It is said when you reach the higher ranks of masonry they finally inform you of BAAL and how he is you god.

BAAL, in my opinion, has been worship in many forms throughout history and has been known with many different names. I believe that the Aztecs also worshiped BAAL, in the name of Quetzalcoatl. This is a satanic religion that believes in blood sacrifice and most notably cutting the heart out the chest of a living human.

And to really sir the mix up, I believe that the image of JESUS has been redone into the image of BAAL!, and most notably the image of the so called 'sacred heart' that shows a heart and a bunch of swords or daggers pointing at it, representing the human heart sacrifice. There is a lot of other stuff like the fact that Jesus is shown with long hair, which is a feminine reference, man/woman, when jesus would have had short hair in that time, as it states in the bible and other references of that time. But that is a whole other post. If you want to dig into that deeper you can look at this link: http://www.xjohn.com/falsemessiah/falsemessiahc.htm

I am sorry if you are very religious, because most religion is total bull-shit. I mean the spiritually of it is good, but religion is about money and control. Take a look at the Vatican, they preach about living life with no possessions, etc, but who has more money then them?!!!

Also why does the Vatican have an Egyptian obelisk in its courtyard? (London, Washington, and the Vatican are all independent city-states and are the hub of Illumaniti control.)

Fear is a tool for control of the masses, and has been used as such for a long time. Fear god, Fear Hell, Fear, Fear, Fear. Give us your money and you will be saved.....

Love > Fear!

Writer

PostMon Dec 22, 2008 9:55 am » by Ufongo

Wow mp630,. You obviously care a lot about the world and it seems your views are set. Here is what I propose, and I am serious about this. Take two years off your routine right now and travel the world. You don’t need much money. You get a job and live like the locals do, eat what they eat sleep where they sleep etc. If you run into trouble, make your way to the American embassy and they will help you. But I am hopeful you can do it. Spend at least six months in each place, Brazil, Nigeria, at Pakistan, and China.
This is your world too, go and live in it. When you return we can chat some and see if your views remain the same.
Time on subjects such as UFOs, ALIENS and other conspiracies do seem like luxuries when compared to real world problems people are facing, but they are important too, and have their place in the formulation of a balanced picture of our reality and for possible answers to questions posed. I will be curious to see if your views have changed upon your return. I have lived around the world and I can to help you get started. You won’t regret it.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 29, 2008 8:23 pm » by Mp630

bump this thread because I believe it has much more truth and information to debate, then the other crap threads on top...

Initiate

PostMon Dec 29, 2008 8:43 pm » by Mp630

UFONGO wrote:Wow mp630,. You obviously care a lot about the world and it seems your views are set. Here is what I propose, and I am serious about this. Take two years off your routine right now and travel the world. You don’t need much money. You get a job and live like the locals do, eat what they eat sleep where they sleep etc. If you run into trouble, make your way to the American embassy and they will help you. But I am hopeful you can do it. Spend at least six months in each place, Brazil, Nigeria, at Pakistan, and China.
This is your world too, go and live in it. When you return we can chat some and see if your views remain the same.
Time on subjects such as UFOs, ALIENS and other conspiracies do seem like luxuries when compared to real world problems people are facing, but they are important too, and have their place in the formulation of a balanced picture of our reality and for possible answers to questions posed. I will be curious to see if your views have changed upon your return. I have lived around the world and I can to help you get started. You won’t regret it.

Um, I have been around the world dude, and I have done a lot of research, maybe you look up some of the stuff I mentioned, Albert Pike, is such an easy point to make people start at because of his plot of the three world wars to bring about a new world order, and how each war turned out like he planned!

If you believe that aliens don't exist, then all I can regretfully say, is that your majorly ignorant. Please look into our history, read some of Zachary Sitchin, and also look at all the art in our history.

My advice to you, is study more history and expose yourself to more art. Stop thinking you may know everything because we all know none of us know all the truth. What we have is bits of puzzle pieces to put together, and you have to forget everything you believe and look at things with an open mind and view.

The people who want to destroy our earth are not taking a day off and they want you to be as stupid and ignorant as they can make you.

If you dont know things like Fluoride, Artificial Sweeteners (Aspartame) , Genetically Modified Crops & Animals, Toxic plastic coatings lining all canned foods & bottled fluids(BPA), Chem trails, Toxic Vaccines (oh never mind, the FDA now says Mercury is good for you!!!!)

The truth of the matter my friend, is that we are ALL UNDER ATTACK! I am not a paranoid freak, I just understand what is really going on. You can easily dismiss me as crazy if you want, or you can look up some of the information I stated. I wish I was wrong, but unfortunately I have done my research.

BUT THIS INFORMATION IS NOT MEANT TO SCARE YOU! FEAR is your enemy! Fear is a tool to control humans, and it has been used as such for centuries! Love is the only truth and we as humans are love and light! This information is to educate you, and everyone else so we can hopefully take this planet back for the good of humanity.

Namaste,
Michael

Writer

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 2:27 pm » by Ufongo

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 22, 2010 4:26 pm » by Wolfbane7272

UFONGO wrote:Image
In this paper I will attempt to put forward a hypothesis of the alien agenda BASED ONLY ON THE FACTS THAT CAN’T BE DISPUTED, AND EXPECTATIONS THAT LIE WITHIN THE REALM OF LOGIC.
Based on what we have learnt about the known universe the probability that intelligent life exist outside planet earth is 1. Current estimates within the scientific community put the number of intelligent civilizations in our galaxy in the tens of millions. The earth is a sphere surrounded by star systems in all quadrants so the odds are that we should be getting visits from multiple groups from multiple sources in all directions. The multiple group theory would seem to support the observations of UFOs which seem to visit without a predictable pattern. Such traffic could lead to conflict for access between these groups as might have been reported in the UFO 'battle' over Nuremberg, Germany in 1561 http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case486.htm Image
Here is what we know for sure, they are not interested in making formal contact and written reports of their visits go back thousands of years. So why are they here? Universally life is rare, all life is important but human life probably is the most interesting on this planet. Based on these facts we can deduce some logical purposes for their visits. (1) CURIOSITY, as might be the case with the groups of tourist that have for decades visited the Serengeti in their jeeps to stare at the wildlife. Or the UFOs we see are the equivalent of TV crews putting together a show about us for an alien audience like we produce Meerkat Manor for our viewing pleasure http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1411683072/tt0765725 Image
If the observations are scientific in nature then it suggest that these groups are not sharing information amongst themselves hence new groups keep coming to conduct their own research. (2) EXPLOITATION. No species that we know of on earth is too specialized, too good at doing whatever it does to refuse exploiting another species that can perform some of its task. Nature is full of such parasitic or symbiotic relationships. In fact as in our history the more technologically advanced a people get the less self-reliant they become. The rich being the most dependent of all, even with the acquisition of high technology dependence grows as more experts are needed to design, build, operate and maintain these technologies. So it is very plausible that over the centuries the aliens have acquired human offspring that they have raised to be a part of their community, raised to willingly contribute to that community in partnership with their adopted parents. This might be evident in the Travis Walton case were he claims to have met a human. http://www.travis-walton.com/human.html Image.
These space humans would perhaps be as different from us today as dogs are from wolves. This is one abduction case that makes sense. The human brain is the most complicated system that we know of in the universe today. The idea that aliens know so much about how our brains work to be able to very specifically and selectively erase memory after an abduction, yet know so little about the rest of the human body so that they have to keep returning to conduct experiments or harvest eggs and sperm puzzles me. Today we know how to clone mammals and a human male and female pair can produce up to a million embryos without cloning. If you want diversity we know how to genetically engineer ourselves, so why do the aliens not know this? So at this time I do not subscribe to hypnotically regressed memories of such abductions. The only argument that can be made for this is that the space dwelling human populations need a frequent injection of current earth human DNA as earth is still the proving ground for our species. Or new and separate groups of space dwelling humans are seeded from every abduction.
As hybrids go genetically we are more closely related to sea slugs than to aliens. Image
If it were possible to cross two species separated by at least 4 billions years of evolution on separate planets, the idea of such a mating might be as repulsive to them as a half human half dog would be to us. We love our dogs a lot but I don’t think we would like to see dogman strolling along down the street. Such a creature would not be practical or fit to live in either world, the dog world or the human world.
Instead perhaps they are harvesting biological raw materials to create Non-sentient Artificial Biological Entities (NABE). Despite Hollywood’s portrayals of sentient electromechanical devices, we are far from being able to create artificial intelligence using integrated circuits. We have almost reached the limit of transistors allowable on a chip yet our best super computers still don’t have the intelligence of a cockroach. Nature’s materials might be unsurpassable, they could also use other species for raw materials, a cow perhaps. Such a NABE would not be able to reproduce it’s self sexually, each one would have to be built from scratch. Maybe this is why the aliens have a near permanent presents on earth.Image
A NABE would be expendable. The wealthier one gets the more valuable that life is perceived to be by all. I doubt that highly evolved highly advance aliens would risk their lives in a crash here on earth, and then not rescue the survivors. Perhaps the “Greys’ are NABEs expendable and replaceable.
This also rules out the idea of colonization. We are only a few generations removed from how our ancestors lived yet most of us in the developed countries would not make it past our 5th birthday without a battery of vaccinations. Even with the vaccines leaving our air conditioned homes to live in the tropics would be a death sentence. If so, for these aliens and space-humans the concept of living on earth is as unappealing as an adult wanting to return to its mother’s womb or a New York City dweller moving to live with a Stone Age Amazonian tribe http://www.survival-international.org/news/3340 Image
Since our days as hunter-gathers we have seen the size of the groups we belong to grow from tens of individuals to hundreds, thousands, millions, and now a billion (China, India) there is a direct relationship between the size of a group and the age of its civilization. I expect that advanced alien civilizations would be comprised of trillions of individuals making their home not on planets but in space itself. To them home might be just a region of space in which our solar system currently lies. For example some Amazonian tribes who have about 30 members don’t know that they are in the middle of a country of about 180 million of people called Brazil.

fantastic assessment and i would agree with what pretty much all you have written ,i still cant understand how some people can still cling to the notion that we are the only life form in this galaxy and beyond , it was well written

cheers

PreviousNext