Successful Launch Of China's First Attempt To Land A Spacecr

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 12:28 am » by Malogg

Successful Launch Of China's First Attempt To Land A Spacecraft On The Moon

Upload to Disclose.tv

Blame the rock she has her faults

Writer

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 12:53 am » by Hitman

This should be way bigger news!!! This is a huge step for all of us to get the truth about whats up on the moon and what is out there. What side of the moon are they landing this on?????

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 1:04 am » by Opalserpent

China's got the money, good on them. Perhaps a nice nuclear missile base on the moon will keep the
nwo of their backs.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Writer

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 1:14 am » by iamanalien

be nice if it went looking for old nasa gear that was left and maybe we can see if the usa really did land there or not, and also if they did at what mission did it start I wonder, and what about the pyramids that are supposed to be there imagine if they showed the world that America lied about going there and showed that there was already aliens there , now wouldn't that stir things up on planet earth still people still wouldn't believe it , dumb humans I suppose.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 1:59 am » by Opalserpent

iamanalien wrote:be nice if it went looking for old nasa gear that was left and maybe we can see if the usa really did land there or not, and also if they did at what mission did it start I wonder, and what about the pyramids that are supposed to be there imagine if they showed the world that America lied about going there and showed that there was already aliens there , now wouldn't that stir things up on planet earth still people still wouldn't believe it , dumb humans I suppose.

There are plenty of pics of low resolution supposedly showing sites and footprints and tracks on the moon.
I do think they are faked. I don't believe for a second that usa went to the moon repeatedly.

There is still not adequate radiation shielding to this day for a moon mission.

Show me?

The chinese won't be doing a manned mission to the moon anytime soon till they find out how
to protect their astronauts from the radiation outside our outer atmosphere.

I notice automatic spell check is not working today.

Seriously, if Nasa wants to use shit as radiation shielding on their manned moon missions
then you know they are full of shit when they say they already went to the moon repeatedly
yet their astronauts from the moon missions don't get cancer or cateracts. Hmmm. :headscratch:

http://www.geek.com/news/astronaut-poop ... s-1541695/

I wanted to use the new scientist link to this nasa article but they must be trying to distance
themselves, it won't load, as it raises more questions about why the 60's technology for radiation
shielding from the U.S. is no better then using a pile of shit?
Maybe because they are full of shit?

Please someone click on this link and see if you can get it up!!!
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2 ... hield.html
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Writer

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 2:12 am » by iamanalien

well I thought the moon was shielded buy the earths magnetism aswell as its own small shield it creates , maybe im wrong.

I reckon nasa went but not until later I think they was on planet earth first time round.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 2:41 am » by Malogg

Blame the rock she has her faults