Sudden shutdown of the SOHO live feed

Initiate

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 10:11 am » by Bronzept

Yes I must agree it is very strange that the site of soho is missing 3 days of data,I dont know what to think,they didnt make no declarations,they didnt give no explanations,I tryed to get some information and it has nothing,no reason waht so ever to the missing data,sometimes just silence says a lot. :ohno:
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 18, 2009 12:51 pm » by Daemonfoe

Go to:

http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/c3/512/

On the left, under REALTIME IMAGES click on SOHO Movie Theater.

Choose LASCO C3 for imagetype.

Enter 2009-07-01 for the start date, and 2009-07-18 for the end date.

Click on search and let the images load, then watch them play through smoothly.
(also use the faster and slower buttons)

Pindz, that thing's not a laser unless they had it on for at least 16-20 hours straight.

Lots of other interesting things going on though.

Points of interest:

2009/07/03 3:42 - Distortion or interference of some kind, but look what it is unveiling.

2009/07/03 21:18 - Streak near camera.

2009/07/07 - Solar flare? ;)
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Writer

PostMon Jul 20, 2009 2:57 am » by Tommyr

pindz wrote:http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LATEST/current_c3.mpg

wtf is on this latest video :o

It's a planet and those "Wing" like things on it's side are blooming on the ccd chip. It's common when the vhip is overloaded with light from planets,stars, comets, etc.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Jul 21, 2009 5:53 am » by Savwafair2012

savwafair2012 wrote:Are we still going on about this? Talk about kicking a dead horse.
Thank you all very much for so much feed back on my one lil question.
But in case your getting into this thread a little late . A recap thanks to these wonderful site's we have found it to be MERCURY end of discustion new topic please :flop:

WOW 77 post and still going you guys are great :banana:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 10:49 pm » by Savwafair2012

More missing footage
Missing 12 hours 2009-08-04 5:42 - 17:49
Missing 9 hours 2009-08- 04 17:49 - 02:18
I found mutiple areas of missing footage. What are they hiding? :help:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

jetxvii

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 11:03 pm » by jetxvii

isn't it obvious they are hiding A UFO or Planet that shouldn't be there... its obvious and that is the only logical explanation if they didn't give an explanation.. I like how we pay taxes to view and monitor these missions however we can't see HALF the shit they are doing.. it's really bullshit..

:censored:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 11:31 pm » by Lowsix

Yes hiding ufos, OBVIOUSLY...Because more mundane explanation like you know..keeping a Probe running flawlessly when it's some million and a half kilometers away from us, is such an easy proposition..

When we cant even keep Winbloze systems runnin without getting Blue screens every 47 minutes here on earth.

Flawless logic.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 11:45 pm » by Tommyr

jetxvii wrote:isn't it obvious they are hiding A UFO or Planet that shouldn't be there... its obvious and that is the only logical explanation if they didn't give an explanation.. I like how we pay taxes to view and monitor these missions however we can't see HALF the shit they are doing.. it's really bullshit..

:censored:

You're too paranoid. WAY too paranoid. They are hiding nothing.
Jeez.....

Initiate

PostTue Aug 11, 2009 1:26 am » by Skitzy

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^Yes guys and gals, N A S A wouldnt hide anything from us would they, butter wouldnt melt in their mouth it wouldnt, as str8 as a di, honest as the day is long, as pure as ice, as plain as day, need i continue...... :hell:

Writer

PostTue Aug 11, 2009 1:42 am » by Tommyr

skitzy wrote:^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^Yes guys and gals, N A S A wouldnt hide anything from us would they, butter wouldnt melt in their mouth it wouldnt, as str8 as a di, honest as the day is long, as pure as ice, as plain as day, need i continue...... :hell:

Oh my...........

PreviousNext