Suge knight killed biggie,PAC and his girlfriend!!!

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 pm » by Theyrecomming

There are all types of theories surrounding the murder and subsequent investigation. Wallace’s mother Violetta thinks that the L.A.P.D. was involved in the murder, which is why the investigation into the crime never went very far. In fact, in 2002, Violetta actually filed a lawsuit against the police department saying that they covered up information regarding the shooting – last year that case was put on hold. Witnesses described the suspect in the murder of Notorious B.I.G. as a black man who was wearing a suit and a bow tie riding in a Chevy Impala. This description matches that of a former officer named David Mack who was jailed later in 1997 over a bank robbery.

1997 was a terrible year for hip hop and rap. Both Biggie and Tupac were murdered, but even today they are singing duets with leading artists. Both deaths were tragic, and hopefully the new leads in the murder of Notorious B.I.G. will end up helping this cold case become a solved case. Hopefully the murderer will be in jail sometime soon, and perhaps Violetta Wallace will finally know what happened to her son who was far too young to die at 24.

Retired Los Angeles Police Detective Russell Poole told CNN that he believes Knight was behind both murders – 2Pac's because he was planning on leaving Knight's label and Biggie's because of the beef with Puff Daddy's label. Knight has denied any involvement and was actually in prison on a parole violation at the time of Biggie's death.
     The lack of closure on these cases has dogged hip-hop for years, with critics using the deaths as examples of the effect of the genre's sometimes violent lyrics. Wonder what all those critics of hip-hop will say if these murders turn out to have been caused by business issues and not music-related ones? Let's hope answers finally come – not just for Biggie and 2Pac's familes, but for hip-hop fans as a whole.

On August 27, 2008, Knight was arrested on drug and aggravated assault charges after leaving a Las Vegas strip club. When police arrived on the scene, Knight was beating his girlfriend of three years and brandishing a knife. Reports also allege that he was under the influence of both ecstasy and hydrocodone. He was later released on $19,000 bail.[13][14] Knight's girlfriend, Melissa Isaac, who was scheduled to testify against him in the assault case, has since gone missing, leading to speculation that Knight is involved in her disappearance.[15] As of October 31, police and prosecutors had still failed to contact Knight's girlfriend, Melissa Isaac, and no formal charges have been brought against Knight.[16] On December 5, 2008 Suge Knight was cleared of all charges. Knight’s attorney, David Chesnoff, said the prosecution had "discovery problems and witness problems." Prosecutor Susan Benedict did not immediately return a call for comment. When Knight was asked about the positive verdict he replied "God is good, Happy Holidays".[url][/url]
:)

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 10:12 pm » by Theyrecomming

We need to justify this for BIG, catch this motherfucker!

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 10:15 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

yep Suge did it

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 10:22 pm » by Theyrecomming

:flop:
He did, the fact his girlfriend is missing should open some eyes but I guess he got away with murder

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 10:30 pm » by Theyrecomming

3 times!!!!

Initiate

PostSun Jan 09, 2011 11:27 pm » by Theyrecomming

He had 2pac take off his bullet proof vest before getting in the car. Then when the shots were fired he drove the opposite way of the hospital. Hmmmm.................

Writer

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:24 am » by Eyesee

Biggie was the best Rapper of our generation, he is sorely missed but his music lives on.
2pac , some of his music was great but he got too political and his music lost impact, his acting was great in the few films he did, i recommended his autobiography as it's a good read.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:32 am » by Theyrecomming

eyesee wrote:Biggie was the best Rapper of our generation, he is sorely missed but his music lives on.
2pac , some of his music was great but he got too political and his music lost impact, his acting was great in the few films he did, i recommended his autobiography as it's a good read.

I agree
RIP christopher Wallace!

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 4:47 am » by Theyrecomming

Id love to cock back my glock and pop a hollow tip into Suge knights tiny ass brain

Initiate

PostMon Jan 10, 2011 5:01 am » by Ironshroom

zaff4444 wrote:
eyesee wrote:Biggie was the best Rapper of our generation, he is sorely missed but his music lives on.

2pac realised later on in his life,that he was being played by the illuminati masters,so when he went politacally he was awake-biggie on the other hand was a sheeple like you,but great rapper.
To the op,i agree that suge knight got 2pac and biggie murdered,btw suge knight=illuminati puppet.

^^ this sums up my feelings.

Next