Suicidal cattle

Initiate

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 11:31 pm » by Seendem2

I could not help but be mooooooved by this story, ay first i thought it was a udder load of bull, but with most things of this nature we dont know the calf of it, you would think the story would have more beef to it, one of the strangest things ive herd for sure, you know sceptics will be all over this news flash like a stampede, perhaps the they were frightend by a longhorn sound that startled them, or that the alps were going to be invaded by mass imagration from places like jersey, that is all i have to say for now , any thoughts, and hay your input is welcome.
:dancing:

Initiate

PostFri Aug 28, 2009 11:55 pm » by Seendem2

Ok , it is not funny and yes i am a compassionate person, we all look for answers to sad news stories such as this , with me first i laugh to to keep from crying, perhaps Cern has somthing to do with this, or Harp , in northern Canada we have cariboo wondering in circles , lost with no sense of direction , migration routes they have known since the dawn of the ice age and before, artic birds that are not flying south, honestly it is no mystery, just do the math and look at what we are doing to the animal kingdom , and yes that it includes us :shock: