Summer of hell.....?

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 04, 2009 4:23 am » by Dirtyrabbit

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 04, 2009 4:26 am » by Cornbread714

lucidlemondrop wrote:Not hijacking at all :D just givin it some groove!

:dancing:

IMO all summers are hell when it gets to be over 100 degrees with high humidity, unless your in a pool or an ocean!

Baby, I grew up in Texas and lived in New Orleans, I can tell you about hot and humid...

Hey, here's one more. I'm drunk and showing my sentimental side.

There was a sound to all those old summer songs from the 60s, and I think k.d.lang managed to recreate it, replete with summer imagery, in this more recent tune:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I fucking love summer...

Even Rabbit can't ruin it for me.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSat Jul 04, 2009 4:33 am » by Bronzept

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yes baby one more time is the summer of hell everybody in the house say YEEEAAA!!!

Just for the record the web bot just analyze all the bull crap we watch in the net and make some prections that are not allways correct! ;)
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 04, 2009 4:35 am » by Lucidlemondrop

cornbread714 wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Not hijacking at all :D just givin it some groove!

:dancing:

IMO all summers are hell when it gets to be over 100 degrees with high humidity, unless your in a pool or an ocean!

Baby, I grew up in Texas and lived in New Orleans, I can tell you about hot and humid...

Hey, here's one more. I'm drunk and showing my sentimental side.

There was a sound to all those old summer songs from the 60s, and I think k.d.lang managed to recreate it, replete with summer imagery, in this more recent tune:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I fucking love summer...

Even Rabbit can't ruin it for me.

That was catchy, couldn't watch it and not smile!

I saw that big smiley Rabbit, and thought you were gettin' all sweet and then I read the fine print! It was still a nice big smiley!

Been to Texas a few summers, but I dread New Orleans.............I don't know if I could hang with all those mosquitoes and swamp creatures!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 04, 2009 4:37 am » by Lucidlemondrop

bronzept wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yes baby one more time is the summer of hell everybody in the house say YEEEAAA!!!

Just for the record the web bot just analyze all the bull crap we watch in the net and make some prections that are not allways correct! ;)

Ah crap! Youtube disabled that embedding already!
That happens to me alot, too!

Yeah, the web bot predictions are only throwing back at us our own shit!

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 04, 2009 4:53 am » by Cornbread714

lucidlemondrop wrote:I dread New Orleans.............I don't know if I could hang with all those mosquitoes and swamp creatures!

Sweetheart, I'll show you the time of your life in The Big Easy, don't knock it if you ain't tried it.

But my boy, Mac Rebennack (AKA Dr. John), says it better than I ever could:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"If I don't do it, somebody else will"

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 04, 2009 4:56 am » by Lucidlemondrop

cornbread714 wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:I dread New Orleans.............I don't know if I could hang with all those mosquitoes and swamp creatures!

Sweetheart, I'll show you the time of your life in The Big Easy, don't knock it if you ain't tried it.

Touche'

Great video, I can *feel* it.

I would love to go sometime, have to put that on my list!

PostSat Jul 04, 2009 5:55 am » by Hesop

HEY CORN!
(sorry-off topic)
Did you ever see a stage act there, French Quarter, 2 brothers, Roland Brothers, (?) one ran around the crowd usually in like jester costume?

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 04, 2009 6:19 am » by Cornbread714

hesop wrote:HEY CORN!
(sorry-off topic)
Did you ever see a stage act there, French Quarter, 2 brothers, Roland Brothers, (?) one ran around the crowd usually in like jester costume?

No, Hesop, I can't say I ever heard of them, but here's some Neville Brothers: :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Long live New Orleans!

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 04, 2009 6:27 am » by Darrylmckay

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_h9Xg366WJI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_h9Xg366WJI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Burn that mother down-- some great punk rock from australia.

Just as an aside, I remember when I was at school we used to have days and days on end at 40+ temperatures, we dont have that now. Is it getting hotter?, I dont think so.
(40+ in in celcius for those of you still living in the nineteeth century and using farenheight, I,m looking at you america).
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

PreviousNext