Sun storm to hit with 'force of 100m bombs'

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 5:25 am » by Rich316

sockpuppet wrote:
rich316 wrote:Just take a look at the title of the article.. tell me they're not trying to scare the crap out of people...

It's not that they're trying to scare the crap out of people, it's just that scientists have been saying the solar cycle will peak in 2012 (and maybe blow out our grid and cause chaos) for about 4 years now and it just isn't news anymore.

Yeah I understand, it will peak in June 2013 etc, but this peak will be a fizzer with a record low number of sunspots, I don't think we'll even notice it. It's a small peak which is part of a much much bigger cycle and that bigger cycle says we're headed for cooling and a quiet sun... Not my theory either, Im just going on science.

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 5:34 am » by The57ironman

thinking about a theory ?

government scientists :badair:

vatican astonomers :badair:

global elite media :badair:

:shooting: :nwo:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 28, 2010 7:38 am » by Daemonfoe

Whether I believe any of this or not, this got me thinking about 2012. Maybe the Mayan's were just placing a general date on the 2012 event. If it was something like a cycle of the sun, it can't be exactly accurate, so you would expect some time variation. That's probably the worst thing about 2012, is that there is an exact date put on it, so after that date comes and nothing happens, everyone is going to be convinced that nothing is going to happen at all.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Previous