Sun Surrounded By Dark Matter?

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 8:22 pm » by -Marduk-

Sun Surrounded By Dark Matter?

Scientists have claimed that the Sun is surrounded by dark matter, a phenomenon first proposed in the 1930s by a Swiss astronomer. Researchers from the University of Zurich have developed a new theory – and built a simulation of the Milky Way to test their mass-measuring method before applying it to real data, the ‘Daily Mail’ reported.

“We are 99 per cent confident that there is dark matter near the Sun,” lead author Silvia Garbari was quoted as saying by the paper. The study claims that the techniques used over the past 20 years were biased, always tending to underestimate the amount of dark matter in the universe. “This could be the first evidence for a ‘disc’ of dark matter in our Galaxy, as recently predicted by theory and numerical simulations of galaxy formation, or it could mean that the dark matter halo of our galaxy is squashed, boosting the local dark matter density,” Garbari said. The researchers then developed a new unbiased technique that recovered the correct answer from the simulated data.

Applying their technique to the positions and velocities of thousands of orange K dwarf stars near the Sun, they obtained a new measure of the local dark matter density. “Experimental physicists hope to capture just a few of these particles each year in experiments like XENON and CDMS currently in operation,” study co-author George Lake said. Fritz Zwicky, who came up with the theory decades ago, believes that clusters of galaxies were filled with a mysterious dark matter that kept them from flying apart. Around that time, Jan Oort in the Netherlands discovered that the density of matter near the Sun was nearly twice what could be explained by the presence of stars and gas alone. “Knowing the local properties of dark matter is the key to revealing just what kind of particle it consists of,” Lake added.

http://www.phenomenica.com/2012/08/sun- ... atter.html

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 12:37 am » by Noentry

Very interesting post Marduk2012 :flop:

I dont think it is just a matter of Dark matter being a particle.
I got a hunch Dark matter has multidimensional property's we have yet to understand.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 2:45 am » by Aragajag

Noentry wrote:Very interesting post Marduk2012 :flop:

I got a hunch Dark matter has multidimensional property's we have yet to understand.

I think your onto something there, from what my understanding is the term dark matter is used because they have no idea really what it is and that will suffice for now, even though it sounds a bit misleading.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 2:52 am » by Kinninigan

Marduk2012 wrote:Sun Surrounded By Dark Matter?

that pic is awesome..

dark matter is what the reptilians use to shapeshift....you have my attention... :shock:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 3:49 am » by Noentry

Aragajag wrote:
Noentry wrote:Very interesting post Marduk2012 :flop:

I think your onto something there, from what my understanding is the term dark matter is used because they have no idea really what it is and that will suffice for now, even though it sounds a bit misleading.

thanks Aragajag. I say this because the only way they can detect it is because of the gravitational pull it has on light.
There is no other way, for the time being they can not see it or even detect it.
And that leads me to believe it has a multidimensional structure.

A bit like gravity. Another multidimensional force.
We cant see it but we can feel its effects.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 4:42 am » by Aragajag

I think we are in an ocean of life force or forces and our lives and experience is sort of like a localised version still connected to the whole, its hard for me to put in words.
I think the physical we live in is a very minute part of what is really there. I sort of agree with some things that Kinninigan has put up here, also with a bit of John Lash Lambs take on things but I definitely think the Archons are the ones responsible for holding us back from what humanity could truly be, whatever that is I have no idea because I am part of the controlled world too but it would be far better.
If there is to be any revealing of aliens or ancient knowledge etc. given to all by tptb I will be looking at the opposite to what they say.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson