Sunset and Sunrise position has changed over 30 degrees?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 7:37 pm » by Cornbread714

Not to piss on the parade here, but the sun always "goes" south for the winter. I don't really see what this guy is getting at.

Is 30 degrees abnormal for that part of the world?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 7:37 pm » by Zer0

So is this good or bad? Let me guess... "We are all fucked".
Did I guess right?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 7:49 pm » by Fithamendment

Guess what ??? I new about this since 1998 , and yes this is happening , its for real

Initiate

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 8:02 pm » by Govtslave

Just thinking out loud here so, bear with me. If the earth changed position 30 degrees,would that not have changed the ability of all the satellite uplink dishes to direct their signals? How many earth stations, such as those at TV stations, that have been in pretty much a locked down position, have had to be radically realigned? Or did all the satellites have to be moved? Did the longitude and latitude settings have to be revised? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 8:06 pm » by Govtslave

cornbread714 wrote:Not to piss on the parade here, but the sun always "goes" south for the winter. I don't really see what this guy is getting at.

Is 30 degrees abnormal for that part of the world?

Agree. I live in Florida and there is a huge difference between summer and winter setting of the sun. Judging by where it is on the horizon and the time that it's going down now, I haven't noticed a big difference.

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 8:08 pm » by Spiriteye

ha ha, the muslims say that the sun will set and rise in the opposite directions in the end times.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 8:12 pm » by Zer0

spiriteye wrote:ha ha, the muslims say that the sun will set and rise in the opposite directions in the end times.

Hahaha ... those crazy muslims....

What?

Its actually happening?

:nails:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction