Superman and Wonder Woman kiss!

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 pm » by Slith

Thank Gawd they didn't make him switch teams like the Green Lantern :nails:

When DC Comics rebooted its entire line of superhero titles last year, the publisher did away with Superman’s marriage to Lois Lane to pave the way for a new romance. Without further ado, EW can exclusively reveal that Superman’s new partner in love is no mere mortal, but a superhero icon in her own right: None other than Wonder Woman. herself.

http://shelf-life.ew.com/2012/08/22/jus ... ?hpt=hp_t2

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 12:09 pm » by Noentry

That has to be great news for superman. As he can now ejaculate without holding back.

I always wondered, when superman came, did he white wash Metropolis or did he shoot lois into orbit.
Well at least now he does not need to hold back any more, I bet he is relieved in more ways then one

Image.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 12:30 pm » by Slith

Noentry wrote:That has to be great news for superman. As he can now ejaculate without holding back.

I always wondered, when superman came, did he white wash Metropolis or did he shoot lois into orbit.
Well at least now he does not need to hold back any more, I bet he is relieved in more ways then one

Image.

K, now that's funny :alien51:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 2:46 pm » by Noentry

dlslith wrote:K, now that's funny :alien51:

:flop:
:lol:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 5:53 pm » by Pitchke

Reminds me of this joke :alien51:

Superman was kinda bored so he just started flying around looking for something to do. He's flying over Wonder Woman's house and sees her bedroom window is open. He stops for a glimpse and sees her lying on her bed naked. She's lying there and squirming around looking real hot.

Superman was getting turned on looking at her so he decides what the hell, I can just fly in real quick, give her the ole' in-out and be out of there before she even knows what hit her. After all he is Superman. So, in he goes, wham-bam and he's out of there.

Wonder Woman knew something happened and says, "What was that?" The invisible man says, "I don't know but, damn, my ass hurts like hell!

Initiate

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 6:42 pm » by Boatman

Pitchke wrote:Reminds me of this joke :alien51:

Superman was kinda bored so he just started flying around looking for something to do. He's flying over Wonder Woman's house and sees her bedroom window is open. He stops for a glimpse and sees her lying on her bed naked. She's lying there and squirming around looking real hot.

Superman was getting turned on looking at her so he decides what the hell, I can just fly in real quick, give her the ole' in-out and be out of there before she even knows what hit her. After all he is Superman. So, in he goes, wham-bam and he's out of there.

Wonder Woman knew something happened and says, "What was that?" The invisible man says, "I don't know but, damn, my ass hurts like hell!

:lol: That's funny :lol:

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 23, 2012 6:52 pm » by TheDuck

lmfao
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"