supernatural human

Writer

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 6:11 pm » by Blackbarbie2

hi guys i basically created this post to see if anyone has or have had any odd supernatural sightings, ive had a few in my time. We were on about it the other day in class and its got me thinking? i also think some people are more in touch with these sorts of things i know my mum and her aunty and her mum all are. But i just wanted to see how many people think they see ghosts in stead of aliens? lol thats all we ever talk about on here.. well what i see anyway.

thanks barbie =] xx

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 6:57 pm » by Crazynutsx

I wouldn't say this is supernatural but when in town some days I see the buildings around and I imagine army troops running through them and gun fire, things blowing up. I cant explain why I keep seeing this though

Initiate

PostMon Oct 12, 2009 7:01 pm » by Itofts

Supernatural humans... from what I've seen just about anyone can see or feel a ghost or their presence. Just to be open to the idea is a good start

Writer

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 5:28 am » by Clouseau

Some people are more sensitive to these types of things and more often than not it runs in their family. But not only does it work with just ghostly spirits, these same people seem to have a nack for picking out bad people as well and will tend to stay away. Also this same sense keeps them safe and out of conflicts with other people, but also they tend to have very few friends due to the ability.

Some of my friends used to be ghost hunters and I would consult for them with matters that delt with malicious entity hauntings. I always warned my ghost hunter friends to not go looking for something evil, because they may just find it... And once you find it you may not be able to get rid of it. One hunter who was my best friend through my most my childhood finally found something, and over a few months it just about caused him to take his own life. Since then he has had to seek professional help and has been diagnosed as obsessive–compulsive (OCD) and now is unable to feel in control of his own life. He went from being a confident individual, to a person not being able to cope with everyday life.
So you may take this as a warning if you will...

I don't really know what to call the sense, but I am one of these people and not by choice, to me it seems to be like some cruel joke. To know of the exsistance of things many people question, debunk and mock. I am left to looking for people I can relate to, other people like myself, that have had some of the many same experiences as myself.

Yes, I've seen ghost, shadows, dark horrible figures and been attacked by malicious entities, as well as having been visited by what looked to me like a typical alien. The things I have seen and experienced, I wish on no one... These things have happend to me since I was very young and really the only reason I come here to DTV is to maybe meet other people like me and maybe stumble onto some kind of disclosure for myself.

Some call this a form of clairvoyancy, others say it's an ability to discern among spirits, and maybe also (ESP) extra-sensory perception. I call it a freaking curse...

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 7:38 am » by Strider2

I get weird visions like being at the supermarket and seeing all the fresh food section empty, and the rest half-empty - or driving down the freeway (clogged with traffic) and seeing it empty of cars but for a few stranded at the edge of the roadway... It feels like a future deja-vu.

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 7:39 am » by Hesop

Have I showed you this one before Barbie? Taken on my property at night a few years back.
Believe it or not, but I found that the very odd lines, center left, are actually a very accurate map of an area near me.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 7:48 am » by Strider2

spiderweb on the lens hesop :-P