Support the dating of Puma Punku (Must Watch)

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 9:06 pm » by Toxic32

Vulcanic wrote:need to know when the rock was carved and to do that you must look at the weathering to get a rough guess,

Upload to Disclose.tv

True and I agree with what you are saying. But and it's a big but, these rocks have been buried under few feet of mud?? Probably since the ice age ended 10,000 year ago. Not only that the passing of a torrent of mud and grit would strip any ageing signs away leaving the harder rocks nice and clean. I have donated just to keep up to date on anything they fined. I will post what ever they send me via email as soon as I get any info. As I'v contributed I have also emailed them and asked them to explain how they intend to date the site.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am » by Chillitiger

I was not clear enough in my first post and thought people might actually watch the vid and got to the site.

They know where the rocks where quarried from and can do tests to see (roughly) when the rock was removed.

Take a look at the Indiegogo site for more info. By the way I have no connection to this at all other than I think Brien does a great job in Peru, and to get some tests that may give us even an indication about the site, IMO, is worth a few dollars.

Anyway. I hope some of you guys pitch in and stop being so cynical. You guys watch to much DTV... :D :D
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 6:19 am » by Thebluecanary

Isotopic dating of rocks to try to date an archaeological site older than the accepted canon claims it can be is a hot button issue. As others have pointed out, it's a contentious thing, dating rocks. Chances are good they'll spend the money and it still won't "prove" anything. Not to be cynical. I'm going to donate, though, because it's an interesting site and I would love for them to keep studying it. Thanks for sharing the links and video.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 11:00 am » by Chillitiger

Thebluecanary wrote:Isotopic dating of rocks to try to date an archaeological site older than the accepted canon claims it can be is a hot button issue. As others have pointed out, it's a contentious thing, dating rocks. Chances are good they'll spend the money and it still won't "prove" anything. Not to be cynical. I'm going to donate, though, because it's an interesting site and I would love for them to keep studying it. Thanks for sharing the links and video.

My pleasure blue.

We all know the difficulties they will have, but better to have tried and failed they say.

I'm glad you donated.
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 11:13 am » by Newearthman

The rocks date back to a time that is truly alien to us...Welcome to Erf!

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 2:35 pm » by Svaha

Even a blind child can see that these megalithic structures are remnants of a global civilisation at least before the great 'flood', possibly much older.
No need for dating, just the insight that there were much more advanced civilisations than ours in the past ... that were destroyed.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 pm » by Domeika

I've often wondered why, at these ancient magalithic sites, they haven't searched for pollen or diatomes. What I mean is, from a site survey at Puma Punku, pick the biggest piece of rock you can find that looks like it "might" be insitu, put up a tent around it (prevent contamination) then lift the bugger up and take samples from directly underneath. The rock cannot be dated, but the little beasties it was sitting on top of can. Even if an insitu stone can't be found, at least we would get a better idea how long they've been in their current position.

Puma Punku is just one place.....I'd like to see one of the casing stones that is left on the great pyramid (or pavement blocks around it) removed temporarily to take some samples and then send them to at least 3 labs for blind analysis. Let the hips fall where they may as to the dates returned.

If this were done at all known megalithic sites, a clearer, broader picture might emerge.....just a thought.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 11:41 pm » by Toxic32

Domeika wrote:I've often wondered why, at these ancient magalithic sites, they haven't searched for pollen or diatomes. What I mean is, from a site survey at Puma Punku, pick the biggest piece of rock you can find that looks like it "might" be insitu, put up a tent around it (prevent contamination) then lift the bugger up and take samples from directly underneath. The rock cannot be dated, but the little beasties it was sitting on top of can. Even if an insitu stone can't be found, at least we would get a better idea how long they've been in their current position.

Puma Punku is just one place.....I'd like to see one of the casing stones that is left on the great pyramid (or pavement blocks around it) removed temporarily to take some samples and then send them to at least 3 labs for blind analysis. Let the hips fall where they may as to the dates returned.

If this were done at all known megalithic sites, a clearer, broader picture might emerge.....just a thought.

I'm with you on that. But you don't have to lift the stones you can use a flexible drill to go down a few feet then under the rock to get a sample. It's not rocket science is it. They can use ground penetrating radar to determine how deep to drill. Or just poke a thin steel rod down prodding the rock as you go down until you reach a soft area. Then hey presto no more rock take a sample.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 2:42 am » by Thebluecanary

Svaha wrote:Even a blind child can see that these megalithic structures are remnants of a global civilisation at least before the great 'flood', possibly much older.
No need for dating, just the insight that there were much more advanced civilisations than ours in the past ... that were destroyed.

Agreed, 100%. But the people who are studying these sites want to prove that, and themselves. And the people who control mainstream archaeology have been fighting…if not actively covering up…the reality of a pre-deluge global advanced civilization for so long that for any "serious" researcher to suggest it is heresy.

I also agree that pollen is a more conclusive thing to search for than isotopic dating of rocks. Though it is still possible that it could be argued that it was deposited there some other way/leftover from before the construction of the site/contaminated…nothing these researchers are going to find is going to convince mainstream science. It's just interesting to see what they find anyway.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 08, 2013 3:05 am » by Toxic32

The problem is like when you dig in your garden. You go down two or three foot what do you find? Me I have no ide how you could separate what was there against what was killed when I dropped 10 tons or more of rock on there heads or what died a natural death. If you dig a hole and drop a rock into it how can you say after a few years that rock wasn't part of that level. You can't. So if you lifted the twenty ton rock/or what ever up to take a sample, what would that prove????? Fuckall. I dug the hole last year. I really can't see how they can date the site. What they would need is a body of some sort crushed under the rock. That would allow them to date it properly.

PreviousNext