Support the dating of Puma Punku (Must Watch)

Initiate

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 3:14 am » by Chillitiger

Brien has uploaded a new video.

They are asking for funds to get a better dating technique for the stones at Puma Punku

This is the new video

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is the Indiegogo site. I have already donated. Put a few dollars in and lets be a part of what could be something quite special.
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cosmo ... puma-punku

For those who do not know much about Puma Punku. Please watch the following Video.

Upload to Disclose.tv

and this

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Initiate

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 3:53 pm » by Chillitiger

If you support this, give this a bump and tell us you put money in. $5 from a few of you all helps.

I would love to know more about the actual age of this site.

Get on board!
Yes i'll admit it.... I think Max Keiser is a LEGEND

Initiate

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 4:48 pm » by Just a thought

Dating the rock will only tell you when the rock was formed, nothing more. So you still won’t know when it was carved. Basically a useless test. Sounds like a Baltic Sea anomaly to me. Send me your money so I can pursue my hobby without having to work or use my money. But hey in the end will be able to tell you when the rock was formed. Don’t you think the researchers who have been back by big money would have done this if it told them when the rock was carved? Just another scam.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 5:29 pm » by Naranja

Chillitiger wrote:If you support this, give this a bump and tell us you put money in. $5 from a few of you all helps.

Get on board!

I dont think you are allowed to do this here, you know, ask for money..

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 5:32 pm » by The57ironman

Chillitiger wrote:Brien has uploaded a new video.

They are asking for funds to get a better dating technique for the stones at Puma Punku

....how in hell do you date stones..?

:bang;
...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 6:21 pm » by Just a thought

When molten rock cools, forming what are called igneous rocks, radioactive atoms are trapped inside. Afterwards, they decay at a predictable rate. By measuring the quantity of unstable atoms left in a rock and comparing it to the quantity of stable daughter atoms in the rock, scientists can estimate the amount of time that has passed since that rock formed.

Ref: http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evosite/e ... ocks.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 7:28 pm » by Toxic32

Chillitiger wrote:If you support this, give this a bump and tell us you put money in. $5 from a few of you all helps.

Get on board!

I'm happy to support the investigation with a donation just to find out more about this site. It has intrigued me ever since I found out about it. I do have a problem donating money just to get a date. What are they going to date. The stones would be impossible to date as the only date they could possibly get is a rough idea when the rock was formed through isotopic degradation. That leaves plant materials and animal remains that got buried underneath a stone when it was planted in the ground or placed on top of another stone trapping some type of bio matter. Looking at the way the site has been thrown about and listening to their observations of what they could see. It was stated that the site looked like it had been hit by a mud flow of some sort. As the site is sitting smack bang in the middle of run off valley it's not hard to imagine that at the end of the last ice age there could well have been a catastrophic flow of ice and mud heading towards the sea. I Google Earth it and you can see this is a very good possibility.

In the U.S., lake levels in the mid-latitudes swelled as the jet stream pushed south bringing more rain. Lake Lohantan in Nevada and Lake Estancia in New Mexico reached their highest levels about 16,000 years ago, research by Lamont’s Wally Broecker suggests. At the southern edge of the tropical rain belts, Lake Tauca in Bolivia reached its maximum extent at the same time. So that would put the date of destruction around the end of the ice age. This site could well be thousands of years older than that.

My point being that all the bio materials left after that sort of movement and transfer would be dated from around that period. I doubt you could get a sample plant or animal remains that predated the mud flow. So would I donate to allow dating the site, no, i think it would be waste of time and effort. I will donate to help the continued investigation of the site.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 8:05 pm » by The57ironman

Just a thought wrote:scientists can estimate the amount of time that has passed since that rock formed.

.......Image

...you know it's autumn in New England
....when you have to run your air conditioning and heat...
in the same day..

Initiate

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 8:39 pm » by Just a thought

The57ironman wrote:
Chillitiger wrote:Brien has uploaded a new video.

....how in hell do you date stones..?

:bang;

You could try bringing them a box of pebbles, some flowers and a bottle of wine. Take them out to a rock quarry overlook put on the Rolling Stones and maybe you’ll get lucky.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 8:45 pm » by Vulcanic

need to know when the rock was carved and to do that you must look at the weathering to get a rough guess,

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next