Surf On Pensacola Beach Boiling Like Acid

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:18 pm » by Umbrex

concrete wrote:It's about proof

Prove it.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:51 pm » by Electrobadgr

I was hoping for proof. Not an excuse.

Er...Why is it so difficult to believe? What would be the benefit of pretending?We all know there is a fucking huge oil spill, we all know it will make landfall, jeez....skepticism is important but shit!!
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:53 pm » by Umbrex

electrobadgr wrote:
I was hoping for proof. Not an excuse.

Er...Why is it so difficult to believe? What would be the benefit of pretending?We all know there is a fucking huge oil spill, we all know it will make landfall, jeez....skepticism is important but shit!!

it would seem, that one of his few joys in life, is claiming his ego above others' on this forum. That's all i see him do here anyways.

i'm amazed at how we act on this site.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 11:39 pm » by Dank1

did you guys see that yesterday one of the rovers bumped the pipe and they had to remove the cap and check it to see if there was frozen gas in it? ill try and find the link :hmmm:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 11:43 pm » by lamonema

:(

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 11:53 pm » by Kris75

drabbit wrote:Oil-coated baby dolphin carried to shore by tourist dies (VIDEO); “Dolphin was crying” as “people scraped oil off”, Coast Guard unclear on cause of death

video here http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/97033029.html

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/dead- ... e-of-death

Christy Travis first saw oil splotched along the beach as she approached the surf at Fort Pickens. Then she turned and saw a bottlenose dolphin in distress.

“It was heartbreaking. Everyone was crying,’’ said Travis, 41, who was visiting with her family from Arkansas when they discovered the dolphin and joined with others in attempt to save it.

“We had oil all over us,’’ Travis said.

The dolphin did not survive. It died while enroute to Gulf World Marine Park, a rescue facility in Panama City.

A necropsy will be performed to determine exact cause of death, according to Courtnee Ferguson of the BP Unified Command Joint Information Center in Mobile.

Once the dolphin was discovered, after beaching itself, a three hour ordeal ensued to try and save the mammal in the water. Two U.S. Coast Guard volunteers and a Florida Department of Environmental Protection officer were involved in the rescue attempt.

Travis said the dolphin was crying as people rushed to save it. She said people scraped oil off the dolphin with their hands.

“It was so sad. It just broke our hearts,” Travis said.

The dolphin’s struggle to survive added to the dismay of people stunned to find a mass of oil washing ashore and covering the pristine coastline at Fort Pickens.

This was the worst day for oil reaching Pensacola area beaches since the BP oil disaster began with an explosion April 20 off the Louisiana coast.

“It’s terrible. It’s awful,’’ said Dee Pittman, 57, a Pensacola resident, who was among the people gathered at Fort Pickens. “You can’t get close to the water. It’s (oil) just coming in. This is very dangerous.

“BP doesn’t get it. This is sacred ground to us. We got married on these shores. We baptized our children in this ocean. We entrust the ashes of our loved ones in this ocean.”

:hell: :hell: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :hell: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :(

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 12:00 am » by Dank1

harbin wrote:I wonder if the bubbles is the dissolved methane coming out of the water ?

dude/dudette that is the most resonable post ive read on this thread no offence OP ,but yeah the gas/water is colder at night heats up in the sun and is evaporating, i have no proof but it definately sounds possible :badair: just dont breath tom uch of that gas you might start seeing the truth,IT'S POISON....or cool aid :lol:
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 12:33 am » by Svaha

Very sad this, I would not let my kid go into the water, in fact I was already gone by now.
I think what people don't understand is the danger of benzene en H2S.
I've seen measurements that showed that both are way off limit present in the air.
In the long term this will cause many deaths.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 12:52 am » by Boondox681

sad.i lived in destin,crestview,p.c area for many years.
it was one of the most beautiful places on earth.
sad.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 9:49 am » by Illuminated

please watch - all about corexit

[youtube]FmEObEJs_aM&feature=related[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmEObEJs ... re=related
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

PreviousNext