Surf On Pensacola Beach Boiling Like Acid

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 11:08 am » by Nihilgeist

drabbit wrote:Kid with oil stuck on her! Destin Beach, Fl. June 23rd, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QwsCHd7Lcg

Upload to Disclose.tv

its washing up on the beach and they are not closing the beach in fact they encourage you to go to the beach everything is OK....
and parents who take their kids are fucking STUPID

they are oblivious to what the fuck is going on!
they let their kids swim in it

man people are stupid

I have seen this over and over and over photos and videos of parents so fucking stupid clueless... you see oil on the beach either you get your fat ass and help clean it. or get out of the way

DO NOT SWIM IN IT DUMB ASS!

:clapper: :clapper: Wow, Darwin award goes to all those people at the beach, including those special awesome examples of humanity actually swimming in the water. Mmmm, salter seawater in the mouth, now with free petroleum too! :scary:

I wonder how long it's gonna take to start seeing some serious deaths from this. Judging by the sheer idiocy of these people, I'm not sure if I feel outrage or satisfaction...
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 11:42 am » by Svaha

I wonder what an analysis of the sea water would show, maybe a lot of (invisible to the eye) oil and corexit.
You see, that's what 'they' are doing, downplaying the danger, and accusing some of fear mongering.
But to me it's clear, when the oil is visible on the beach, there is a lot more oil (not visible) in the water. This combined with the toxins in the air is more than enough.
Looking at the corexit that is used 'till now, we can safely conclude that there is at least an even amount of oil dispersed below the surface.
So even if they could stop the leak now this will be a global disaster.
In my country the press nor the government shows any signs of awareness regarding this disaster, I guess football or the forming of a new government is more important.
It boggles my mind on one hand, but on the other confirms the many experiences I had, people standing on the side line waiting for an idiot like me to beat the crap out of some molesters.
These people (in the Gulf area) are knowingly poisoned, they need our support.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 2:11 pm » by Electrobadgr

nihilgeist wrote:
drabbit wrote:Kid with oil stuck on her! Destin Beach, Fl. June 23rd, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QwsCHd7Lcg

Upload to Disclose.tv

its washing up on the beach and they are not closing the beach in fact they encourage you to go to the beach everything is OK....
and parents who take their kids are fucking STUPID

they are oblivious to what the fuck is going on!
they let their kids swim in it

man people are stupid

I have seen this over and over and over photos and videos of parents so fucking stupid clueless... you see oil on the beach either you get your fat ass and help clean it. or get out of the way

DO NOT SWIM IN IT DUMB ASS!

:clapper: :clapper: Wow, Darwin award goes to all those people at the beach, including those special awesome examples of humanity actually swimming in the water. Mmmm, salter seawater in the mouth, now with free petroleum too! :scary:

I wonder how long it's gonna take to start seeing some serious deaths from this. Judging by the sheer idiocy of these people, I'm not sure if I feel outrage or satisfaction...

Yaeh, the stupidity of these people is truly incredible, either they have no idea that there has been an oil spill and they think the balls of oil is some kind of seaweed of something, or they know and just don't care that there kids are splashing about in oil, :bang;
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Writer

PostFri Jun 25, 2010 2:21 pm » by 145victoria

Your posts are Great! Thanks for the info :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 27, 2010 1:37 am » by Kris75

kris75 wrote:
drabbit wrote:Oil-coated baby dolphin carried to shore by tourist dies (VIDEO); “Dolphin was crying” as “people scraped oil off”, Coast Guard unclear on cause of death

video here http://www.wctv.tv/news/headlines/97033029.html

http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/dead- ... e-of-death

Christy Travis first saw oil splotched along the beach as she approached the surf at Fort Pickens. Then she turned and saw a bottlenose dolphin in distress.

“It was heartbreaking. Everyone was crying,’’ said Travis, 41, who was visiting with her family from Arkansas when they discovered the dolphin and joined with others in attempt to save it.

“We had oil all over us,’’ Travis said.

The dolphin did not survive. It died while enroute to Gulf World Marine Park, a rescue facility in Panama City.

A necropsy will be performed to determine exact cause of death, according to Courtnee Ferguson of the BP Unified Command Joint Information Center in Mobile.

Once the dolphin was discovered, after beaching itself, a three hour ordeal ensued to try and save the mammal in the water. Two U.S. Coast Guard volunteers and a Florida Department of Environmental Protection officer were involved in the rescue attempt.

Travis said the dolphin was crying as people rushed to save it. She said people scraped oil off the dolphin with their hands.

“It was so sad. It just broke our hearts,” Travis said.

The dolphin’s struggle to survive added to the dismay of people stunned to find a mass of oil washing ashore and covering the pristine coastline at Fort Pickens.

This was the worst day for oil reaching Pensacola area beaches since the BP oil disaster began with an explosion April 20 off the Louisiana coast.

“It’s terrible. It’s awful,’’ said Dee Pittman, 57, a Pensacola resident, who was among the people gathered at Fort Pickens. “You can’t get close to the water. It’s (oil) just coming in. This is very dangerous.

“BP doesn’t get it. This is sacred ground to us. We got married on these shores. We baptized our children in this ocean. We entrust the ashes of our loved ones in this ocean.”

:hell: :hell: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :hell: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :(

:hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :ohno:

Turtles are burned alive

Threatened with extinction
BP set a fire on oil in the Gulf of Mexico to facilitate purification.

But the method allows sea turtles are burned alive .

Now animal lovers hit the alarm .

- It is criminal and cruel , "said Carole Allen on Sea Turtle Restoration Organization Project

BP collects large quantities of oil through barriers and booms in the Gulf of Mexico .

To simplify the clean- burning oil and then gathers up the pieces .

But the county also trapped large numbers of animals , according to American environmentalists. Among them turtles .

" It is criminal "
According to data as confirmed by President Obama's administration burned animals live where fire to the oil , writes British newspaper the Guardian .

- It is criminal and cruel and they must be held to account . It should not light a fire for a single before people have gone in there and looking for turtles , "said Carole Allen on Sea Turtle Restoration Organization Project .

According to a spokesperson from the Obama Administration takes the data on the dead animals 'very seriously , "writes the Guardian .

425 sea turtles have died
Environmental organizations are now demanding to inspect areas with oil before BP alight . According to animal organizations are now threatened with extinction as a result of the oil slick .

- You can not just storm into these areas but we would like to have access to them , "said Blair Witherington , a scientist at the Florida 's Fish and Wildlife Research Institute .

To date, more than 425 sea turtles have died since late April , following the oil spill . The endangered animals are an important part of the Gulf of Mexico ecosystem . And the animals are protected by U.S. law . To kill or harm a turtle can be fined up to 50 000 dollars

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :hell:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 28, 2010 4:57 pm » by Kris75

FOUND THIS ON THE NET

Whale swimming in oil on Denver Airport mural?
We know about the sinister mural's at Denver International Airport but are they actually telling a story?

Look for yourself!

Colour's look familiar?

Image]

Previous