Suspect Punches Cop, Gets Tazed, Steals Cruiser - escapes

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 31, 2011 11:53 am » by Illuminated

-for a bit..

man asks why he's under arrest cop doesn't answer. man then resists false? arrest..

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85A-o-8gRv0

or whats your take on it?
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 31, 2011 12:48 pm » by Hansom

When a police officer acts unlawfully, their mitigation is usually "in the heat of the moment".
The same could be said for the suspect.
The electrical charge from the taser may have interfered with his thought process seeing as the brain utilises electrical signals.
This may have caused the man to act irrationally, and behave in a way he normally wouldn't.
Has the suspect ever stolen a police car before ?
Has the police officer ever wrongly arrested someone before ?
What would have happened if the police officer drew his pistol and stated "PLEASE for your safety and that of others please remain in your vehicle", "Thank you, now I would like to ask you some questions".
Of course this is all speculation on my part, but I think these are some pertinent questions.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 31, 2011 1:56 pm » by Truthseekerx

The primary purpose of a police officer is to generate income for the corporation it works for. If a cop has to antagonize an individual into "probable cause", it will be done.

Truth and order are not top of a cop's list. Profit is.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 31, 2011 3:08 pm » by Perronick

It's good that people are not acting like sheeps and don't like to be treated a such. It's the Police who has to change its ways, not the people. Kudos to the "suspect".