SWAT team raid family home to collect unpaid student loans

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 1:04 am » by Torofamily

A little over the top?: SWAT team launch dawn raid on family home to collect unpaid student loans

June 8, 2011
Source: Daily Mail

A father was dragged from his home and handcuffed in front of his children by a SWAT team looking for his estranged wife - to collect her unpaid student loans.

A stunned Kenneth Wright had his front door kicked in by the raiding party at 6 am yesterday before being dragged onto his front porch, handcuffed and led to a police car with his three children.

He says he was then detained for six hours while officers looked for his wife - who no longer lives at the house.

Shocked: Mr Wright stands in front of his home with the warrant issued to him by the SWAT team
Dragged: Mr Wright was hauled form his door step and cuffed by officers

Hunt: Mr Wright's unnamed wife apparently owes authorities a large sum in unpaid student fees
Mr Wright was later told by Stockton police that the order to send in the SWAT team came from The U.S. Department of Education who were looking for his estranged wife to collect defaulted loan payments.

Speaking to ABC News 10, a visibly shaken Mr Wright described what happened when he was woken by a banging on his front door.

He said: 'I look out of my window and I see 15 police officers.

Dressed in his boxer shorts, Mr Wright says he rushed downstairs and was about to open the door when it was kicked open.

An officer then grabbed him by the neck before dragging him out onto the front lawn.
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 1:12 am » by 99socks

How in the hell does the Department of Education get a SWAT team and a warrant for arrest?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Initiate

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 1:13 am » by Blondie1w2000

I hear the idea of reinstating "debtors' prisons" is gaining momentum as well in this country. So, for all the people walking away from the mortgages they can't pay....look out.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 1:17 am » by Mediasorcerer

have to find some way to make everyone criminals,
and all this is just wacky conspiracy theory,right? hmmm,fema?

police state,nah,couldnt be could it.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 am » by Freedom2speak

What a waste of tax money...err...I mean bailout money...err...I mean political sex ring money...err...err

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 1:47 am » by 99socks

blondie1w2000 wrote:I hear the idea of reinstating "debtors' prisons" is gaining momentum as well in this country. So, for all the people walking away from the mortgages they can't pay....look out.

That is more expensive on the taxpayers than taking taxes to pay off the loans themselves.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 09, 2011 2:20 am » by Boondox681

factoid:
california is more communistic than russia.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"