Sylphs Transmute Chemtrails + video

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 5:13 pm » by Electrobadgr

Sorry but all this bullshit about Sylphs, living clouds etc is nothing but complete disinfo bunkum, created to detract from the very real aerosol spraying program which exists right now. don't believe the shite :bullshit:
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 pm » by Kingz

electrobadgr wrote:Sorry but all this bullshit about Sylphs, living clouds etc is nothing but complete disinfo bunkum, created to detract from the very real aerosol spraying program which exists right now. don't believe the shite :bullshit:

I think I agree with most yous say, but need more evidence then just saying it:

Hmmmm.... :headscratch: What are your opinions... i'm really curious? Sometimes when looking for chemtrails I see This kind of "Sylphs" but I always think they are part of the chemtrail phenomenom itself... Especially that stuff they say in the article, about coming from venus, and "sylphs" on jupiter... :?: :headscratch:

In my "small opinion" they rather look like something bad, then good..... How do they mean cleaning, looks more like polluting :peep:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Initiate

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 8:03 pm » by Gnosticwanderer

Sylphs don't care if you believe in them, they are beyond human concepts and have evolved in their own way. Sylphs are part of the Deva kingdom; they are air entities as there are fire entities etc. They have more conciousness than an elemental; in the spiritual hierarchy you would consider them "cousins" of angels; and like angels some are humanity's watchdog and helper and some could care less about us "bags of water" lol.
Deva's have a mission to evolve the same as humans do; except their way is achieve through "feelings" as ours is to achieve through consciousness.
The way to spot a sylph are those brushy feathery clouds that don't move, or they move differently than the clouds around it. If you are patient you can have all your doubts answered by spending the day(s) watching them at work. They usually travel in packs but for single chemtrails you will often see a loner sylph attach itself to the chemtrail. The chemtrail will disappear or turn into a hazy cloud, then a clean wash of cloud will cover the sky and then leave gradually a blue normal sky. It's like the tide comes in and sweeps up the debris on shore.
I think they do respond to our thoughts, but seldom have direct interaction with humans. We just aren't hardwired to communicate with such beings. Previous to all the chemtrail and pollution nonsense they shepherded the nature kingdom; birds and insects that sort of thing. Trees, rivers, and even mountains have their own deva spirit, they have been here as long as we have, it would be wonderful to see what they have seen....
And you'll notice them all the time once you do the first time; in tv, in backgrounds of pictures... you'll see they've always watched us we just never noticed till now.
Hope this info helps a bit; do some research- there's more to it than just chemtrails...

Previous