Symbols in the Media

Initiate

PostWed Sep 24, 2008 2:39 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

A curious thing seems to have just happened.. While attempting to post a response to a video that's just been uploaded.. Satanic Symbology In The News Constantly... I found myself recieving an "error" for the last hour or so of trying to post. So, since I find this... annoying... I've decided I'd post it Here. where those dasturdly fiends can't silence me :lol:

This was the origional post in response to the question raised.
(Q)Not that I really need to ask,(So don't send me an answer lol) but Why does the news constantly use the star in the symbolic satanic position??? In truth, Im sure we all know why, lol, but its so blatant, and strange that people just brush off this symbology. When the usage is in question at all, you think that they would want to avoid such an implication. However, Im sure that they are using the exact symbology which they intend :-) As well, I realize that originally this symbol was not used with the Satanic meaning. It has to do with the earth Venus conjuctions, and also has other meanings to other cultures. However, here in the West, where they are using this symbol, most people whether consciously or sub consciously associate this with Satan. And don't believe me :-) Check for yourself :-) Peace

(A)The positioning is symbolic as you already realise. the right way up symbolises man, or adam as such, with the 4 elements at the hands & feet, with spirit at the head. It has many occult uses which I won't go into.
However, it's the energy flow that is important when a pentagram's used it "radiates" energy, altho thats a bad term, imagin it's like pouring water from a glass. An inverse pentagram is like a recepticle, and will draw energy into it. symbolically this works well with the white house. It sits at the lower point of the inverted pentagram and draws power from the points and the "cup". If you google earth the white house, then follow the road north you will come to some very specifically shaped buildings!
The "slightly squashed" version represents Baphomet. with ears & horns at the upper points and mouth at the lower.
More than just subliminal cues, the occult uses are far more sophisticated, and subtle, than has ever been portrayed in any film.

And this was my reply to the reply I got after sending it to the uploader since the response that got posted on the video was... wrong..
(Q)I think, if Im correct, its the same idea as the "star of david" the star tetrihedron, the two piramids - one pointing up and one down - harnessing and directing energies :-) Is that what you mean ?

(A)to a vague extent yes. the star of david is made up of the symbols for fire and water, when combined they carry the energy of both, however the pentagam is a far more extensive in its uses. you can invoke/banish entities. cleans/consecrate areas/objects etc, often simply by drawing it from a different start point or direction.
By combining different symbols an occultist can create very specific energies. it's like painting a picture the more symbols you use, the more specific the image. much like the us currency & the street layout of washington.
the reason they flash various symbols up in the media is mainly to imprint specific responses to the particular image, then they can use the image to illicit the same subconscious response whenever it's usefull. However, these are generally individual symbols, and rather than a complex talisman, they simply associate the energy described by the symbol, with the "thing" they want to empower with that energy. People subconsciously direct energy wherever they direct their attention.

Anyway. I figured I'd post it in the forum mainly because the use of symbols is massively underestimated by, well.. everyone. & I take joy in defeating whatever force was trying to stop me from posting this on the video itself :evil:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Writer

PostWed Sep 24, 2008 5:11 pm » by Mystery207

I don't react to symbols unless it's woman's bodies small kids and colors the regular advertising ploys that work on all of us. I would check with what they programmed you for if you are having such a strong reaction. Somewhere some time you were infused to take notice of these meaningless symbols and react to them give you power and authority over to them. Hell it's a population thing. No disrespect intended.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 24, 2008 6:20 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

lol.
I think you mis-interpretted why I posted this. The use of occult symbols is not accidental, or some kind of game. I personally have no fear of the occult, it's a part of who I am. However I do recognise the fact that it has been implimented to a larger degree than I've seen exposed in various videos that expose the presence of it in the world. Your response to my post is kind of typical tbh. Personally I'd advise everyone to spend a few years studying the occult, that way you might actually have something relevent to say on the matter.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 24, 2008 6:40 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

mystery207 wrote:I don't react to symbols unless it's woman's bodies small kids and colors the regular advertising ploys that work on all of us.

When, for example, a specific symbol is always shown in the background of, for instance, a womans body. Your subconscious DOES notice! Your subconscious will associate the subliminal image with the image of the woman. THEN when that subliminal image is shown with, for example, a particular company or politician. Your subconscious WILL associate the company with the woman, making you more likely to buy the product, or vote for the politician. THAT is the subliminal side of things and unless you are aware of this there is NO defence. It's subtle & some are more succeptable than others, but it works! The Occult side is far more subtle and far more elaborate than that. But since the occult remains hidden by ignorance, people generally dismiss it more readily than they dismiss ghosts or ufos. I personally feel that this is also no accident.

Writer

PostWed Sep 24, 2008 7:58 pm » by Mystery207

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:lol.
I think you mis-interpretted why I posted this. The use of occult symbols is not accidental, or some kind of game. I personally have no fear of the occult, it's a part of who I am. However I do recognise the fact that it has been implimented to a larger degree than I've seen exposed in various videos that expose the presence of it in the world. Your response to my post is kind of typical tbh. Personally I'd advise everyone to spend a few years studying the occult, that way you might actually have something relevant to say on the matter.

don't get your panties in a bunch. I think symbols are for the symbol minded. The have to be first set up as an authority in the consciousness first in order to have meaning. Seeing as I have control over my mind nothing has meaning. except my desire to procreate. Just because those symbols are in use and you are aware of what they mean means nothing to a poor man in china growing rice. I'm glad your versed in occult symbols like the O.T.O ect A.A. S.S. Golden Dawn. Symbols of the rich an infamous. I did point out I was not trying to disrespect you. But in the grand history of mind control I tend to enjoy the unravelings of Richard Bandler and linguistic programming myself, Rather enjoy D.H.E because I don't have to have a model I can create my aliens in my own image 32bits to a bite. two bites 64 bits. Sealed And witnessed A.U.M.

Writer

PostWed Sep 24, 2008 8:01 pm » by Mystery207

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:
mystery207 wrote:I don't react to symbols unless it's woman's bodies small kids and colors the regular advertising ploys that work on all of us.

When, for example, a specific symbol is always shown in the background of, for instance, a womans body. Your subconscious DOES notice! Your subconscious will associate the subliminal image with the image of the woman. THEN when that subliminal image is shown with, for example, a particular company or politician. Your subconscious WILL associate the company with the woman, making you more likely to buy the product, or vote for the politician. THAT is the subliminal side of things and unless you are aware of this there is NO defence. It's subtle & some are more succeptable than others, but it works! The Occult side is far more subtle and far more elaborate than that. But since the occult remains hidden by ignorance, people generally dismiss it more readily than they dismiss ghosts or ufos. I personally feel that this is also no accident.

You left out little black kids with cute puppies. I'm a sucker for those. I always melt in my seat.Then I'm off to taco bell for the latest chalupa.

Initiate

PostWed Sep 24, 2008 9:07 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

:)
I understand what you are trying to say, believe me I respect your own path. What I'm trying to explain is that in doesn't matter whether a symbol means anything the rice farmer. If he's shown the symbol he will empower it. Ideally the only person who knows what a particular symbol means is the person who created it. As I've tried to explain, people subconsciously associate images. You may not, but normal people do! Mainly because most people have no controll over their own subconscious. HOWEVER I'm also trying to explain that esoteric use of talismanic images serves a purpose! The images are created not to be understood.
Clap your hands and rub them together, now close your eyes and hold your hands infront of your face. Focus on what you feel in your hands and open your eyes. Most people will feel a light pressure, whenever you open your eyes and look at your hand. This "energy" charges any talismanic image, which then translates the energy into meaning and radiates it back out into the collective subconscious/aether/whatever you want to call it.
You may or may not believe, I don't expect you to. & no, I care nothing for the trappings & sigils of secret societies, occult orders, masons, religions etc. Sigils(symbols) and belief systems are a tool I cast asside many years ago. What I'm trying to highlight is the fact that many things are designed with occult purpose. The talisman on the us currency is a prime example. It's not meant to influence the subconscious, it's designed to be charged by it. then Its designed to use that energy to bring about the new world order by whichever means are appropriate. The street design of washington dc is another. Its designed to channel power directly into the whitehouse. its modified by the various other sigils used in the design, amongst which include the uk flag. It's impossible for the origional archetect to have done this "by accident".