Symbols of an Alien Sky—FULL VIDEO (OFFICIAL MOVIE)

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 2:46 am » by Kaarmaa

Sevens wrote:Maybe I dont know mate, could be.

Im just interested in the information on the tablets. To me it sounds like a Judgment where the Universal administrators get together where things from the ancient past are finalised.

A new deluge from the Heavens, all prophecies of the end coming from the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfMbKnZnwDk

consider the Mayan prophecies are hinged around an end and a new beginning. Also 1st Eden revealed from the hidden from the abyss was built one and half cycles ago so the timing is interesting.

Hello

if you're interested in Manuscripts try this link http://www.schoyencollection.com/

The Schøyen Collection comprises most types of manuscripts from the whole world spanning over 5000 years. It is the largest private manuscript collection formed in the 20th century.

The whole collection, MSS 1-5426, comprises 13,717 manuscript items, including 2,269 volumes. 6,860 manuscript items are from the ancient period, 3300 BC - 500 AD; 3,844 are from the medieval period, 500 - 1500; and 3,013 are post-medieval. There are manuscripts from 134 different countries and territories in 120 languages and 184 scripts.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 3:03 am » by Cornbread714

Absolutely staggering vid.

I read Velikovsky years ago and knew in my heart he was right about at least part of the story.

This interpretation explains much more and puts many, many pieces of the cosmic mythological puzzle together.

I'm not saying it's 100% totally accurate - I think there are more pieces of the puzzle, but this makes so much sense - especially the torus and the changing picture of the "heavens" throughout ancient historical representations.

Thanks very much for sharing this.

Is the second part available?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 3:16 am » by Sevens

This is what the dragon means and why he was perpetuated throughout many cultures,

(602.2) 53:1.5 Abaddon was the chief of the staff of Caligastia. He followed his master into rebellion and has ever since acted as chief executive of the Urantia rebels. Beelzebub was the leader of the disloyal midway creatures who allied themselves with the forces of the traitorous Caligastia.

(602.3) 53:1.6
>>The dragon eventually became the symbolic representation of all these evil personages. Upon the triumph of Michael, “Gabriel came down from Salvington and bound the dragon (all the rebel leaders) for an age.”<>> Of the Jerusem seraphic rebels it is written: “And the angels who kept not their first estate but left their own habitation, he has reserved in sure chains of darkness to the judgment of the great day.”

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... p-result-0

and we could be heading straight to Judgment day. Its not imagination it is a real thing, the dragon and the rebellion is due to be adjudicated and finalised by the Ancient of Days very soon.

I wouldn't underestimate anything.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 3:25 am » by Cornbread714

Sevens wrote:This is what the dragon means and why he was perpetuated throughout many cultures,

(602.2) 53:1.5 Abaddon was the chief of the staff of Caligastia. He followed his master into rebellion and has ever since acted as chief executive of the Urantia rebels. Beelzebub was the leader of the disloyal midway creatures who allied themselves with the forces of the traitorous Caligastia.

(602.3) 53:1.6
>>The dragon eventually became the symbolic representation of all these evil personages. Upon the triumph of Michael, “Gabriel came down from Salvington and bound the dragon (all the rebel leaders) for an age.”<>> Of the Jerusem seraphic rebels it is written: “And the angels who kept not their first estate but left their own habitation, he has reserved in sure chains of darkness to the judgment of the great day.”

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-sta ... p-result-0

and we could be heading straight to Judgment day. Its not imagination it is a real thing, the dragon and the rebellion is due to be adjudicated and finalised by the Ancient of Days very soon.

I wouldn't underestimate anything.

I'd rather stick to an astronomical interpretation than a superstitious one.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 4:02 am » by Temps13

They all remembered Gods because they all knew people from elsewhere were in charge simple as that
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 4:53 am » by Naranja

cosmic discharge provoking people to make cave drawings? they didnt explain why they were making cave drawings in the first place. Who built all those amazing structures in the beginning of the vid, the cave drawers?

btw alchemy is not a country nor a continent, and the scandinavian dragon is not a dragon its a serpent and to be honest dragons resemble dinosaurs, you dont have to be a creationist to see that, why wasnt that mentioned?

Poorly made dis-info vid.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 5:04 am » by Sevens

Many things in the urantia Book have been verified by Science in a wide range in actual demonstration, its way ahead of the scientist in all his limitations, its not a book of superstition, its a very real thing. It was design for this time to come in, to take out confusion and btw whats the creation theory of 6000 years, whats that? This book is beyond man in his current state and it will make a straight road, not this crooked road of confusion in non demonstration.

People say its superstition coming from ignorance, then I say prove it which means you would have to read and research the book with current science.

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 am » by Vulcanic

this is a old thread that no one at the time i posted it got into it but seeing this video reguards it highly you all might want to take a look at this velikovsky-and-the-3-600-signature-t478-30.html
Last edited by Vulcanic on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 5:29 am » by Kaarmaa

Naranja wrote:they didnt explain why they were making cave drawings in the first place.

Maybe because their knowledge and vocabulary weren't very developed yet?
We still draw today to communicate, for example, with people who don't speak our language or who simply don't understand what we are talking about.
It's one of the first tools of communication. So it would be logic and even smart to transmit to others what you witnessed through these tools.

Writer

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 5:30 am » by Bikerjc

good one mob :flop: :clapper:

PreviousNext