Syncretism in Vilcabamba Ecuador ~ Santos Bonacci. . .

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 10:15 pm » by Malogg

Syncretism in Vilcabamba Ecuador ~ Santos Bonacci. . .

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on 2 Jul 2013
Recorded in in May 2013

Quantum Leap TV presents Syncretism The Science of Light in Vilcabamba Ecuador... Join host Johnny Guzman and special guest Santos Bonacci, Keung Man and Daren Clayton... In This interview Johnny and Santos are in beautiful Vilcabamba Ecuador recording for the film "Syncretism".... Please visit our web page: http://www.bonaccithefilm.com and help us with your donations... For all of our previous shows subscribe to our YouTube Channel: QL Television...
Image :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 11:37 pm » by Skydog

You have a nasty streak Mallog,and no doubt,you have always had it,All your Kudos has or will run out,besides that your a pasty faced scrawny junky cunt as far as i can tell and your ambition is despicable!

heres a picture of you and your ambition.

You come on preaching about peado's and various but everybody sees through it.Basicaly i see
you for what you are,a poisonous cunt Mallog that i would love to meet,I'm happy to meet you
in London,I will go as far as Birmingham to rip your throat out,any time Mal :sunny:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 12:50 am » by Fatdogmendoza

^^^^^^^^
What brought that on? :headscratch:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 am » by Skydog

Nothing mate.Im just sick of him.I do realise my card is marked.laters FD.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 am » by The57ironman

Skydog wrote:You have a nasty streak Mallog,and no doubt,you have always had it,All your Kudos has or will run out,besides that your a pasty faced scrawny junky cunt as far as i can tell and your ambition is despicable!

You come on preaching about peado's and various but everybody sees through it.Basicaly i see
you for what you are,a poisonous cunt Mallog that i would love to meet,I'm happy to meet you
in London,I will go as far as Birmingham to rip your throat out,any time Mal :sunny:

yeah....marked................this will not be tolerated...

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 1:30 am » by Malogg

Skydog wrote:You have a nasty streak Mallog,and no doubt,you have always had it,All your Kudos has or will run out,besides that your a pasty faced scrawny junky cunt as far as i can tell and your ambition is despicable!

Would be a pleasure if yer ever up in Aberdeen gives a wee shout :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 4:32 am » by Malogg

Moderators plz unban Skydog

Ima really have no clue wtf his problem is with myself as Ima just canni pin point the reason for this outburst, but in answer to his p1sh >>>

Ima take co-codamol pain killers 30/500 for health reasons, other than that Ima smoke the erb/pot and enjoy a damn good ole drinky as for the ambition yeap gotta that right as Ima really have none at the given moment in time and should really get on top of that one, cheers for the reminder may Ima add. . .

Would love to know the real reason behind this personal attack and can only speculate, given that would be a waste of time on my part. . .

Ima nae gonna bother firing any dribbling insults back, thata be a rather boring waste of time. . .

Nae apology is sought after as Ima find it amusing but rather baffling to say the least apon this matter again plz unban him to allow him to make some sense apon it all. . .

Nice to know that Ima made enemies for exposing a certain bunch of beastlys ahahahaha :lol:

^^^If it is anything to do with that then GREAT STUFF !! . . .^^^

. . .One thing to add Skydog ~ have fun trolling my dribbling posts all ya want, really nae advisable apon your part. . .

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 8:19 am » by mediasorcery

laters FD.

^^^^^^^ i know who this is i think. well maybe. wonder why this happened .hmmmm.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:34 am » by Sevens

I really disagree with Santossers ideas, I can demonstrate heaps more of the truth than he and we have already through two expeditions in the I read and see, he shows no evidence of anything apart from speak in some self styled way and many of his ideas are re-hashes of the errors of others. I could even bring you physically to the beginning with a guiding book of the Sevenfold Universe but I need money for that hahaha

BTW astrology is simply BS and what he says about Astrology is simply false. Energies from space have no bearing on consciousness nor on spirituality, spirituality is another field altogether connected to personality and the eternal realm, nothing to do with physical non personal energies from space, space energy and planet position have no consciousness nor spirituality.

Don't be deceived by words without evidence, don't get sucked in by ignorance making out to know everything with no demonstration.

BTW whats wrong with ego anyway it provides identity, the alternative being a drop in the ocean of nothingness being a nothing, healthy ego is fine and so is personality.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:50 am » by mediasorcery

i wouldnt say no bearing, maybe not as much as they make out, is it a coincidence saturn sounds like satan?
everything has consciousness, just not as we percieve it necessarily, i will admit when researchers get antsy over a hard question or challenge, it makes me wonder. but, nothing wrong with listening to stuff, we are able to make our own minds up you know, u can be led astray on either side if your not careful
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Next