Syria crisis: Incendiary bomb victims 'like the walking dead

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 12:42 am » by *WillEase*

Staged? :think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

29 August 2013 Last updated at 17:43 ET Help

A BBC team inside Syria filming for Panorama has witnessed the aftermath of a fresh horrific incident - an incendiary bomb dropped onto a school playground in the north of the country - which has left scores of children with napalm-like burns over their bodies.

Eyewitnesses describe a fighter jet dropping the device, a low explosion, followed by columns of fire and smoke.

Ian Pannell and cameraman Darren Conway's report contains images viewers may find extremely distressing.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Writer

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 1:53 am » by Devilishwork

It's so hard now to tell at first glance what is real and what if fake anymore. This is obviously what the TPTB want, for us to start questioning our selfs. Parts of this could be very real and parts could be fake. It seems now everything is about shock value. And it's obviously using kids gets the biggest "shock" results. The same thing with the "chemical" attack several days ago. Again showing more kids being hurt.

Now from what I've read and seen it kind of looks like the chemical attack was not all that it seemed. (There is a post on this site with experts saying that they don't think a chemical like VX was used and the way the casualties where not showing the right symptoms, doctors where not wearing protective clothing. That kind of thing) that's not saying that in that attack chemicals were not used, just that its not the chemicals we are all told it was.

The video above just seems not right. It's hard to explain what I mean but to me it seemed like an episode of casualty. In one part of the video it seemed like there was a charred skull and rib cage of I'm guessing a kid still at the site. Now I'm no expert but surely they would not just leave that there, would they? The other thing that seemed odd was at around the 3 minute mark there are some people in a small room. Some standing, some laying on the floor. Now as that piece starts they kind of seem to be jousts standing there "waiting". Then all of a sudden as the camera pans out they start to moan and groan. Example, one guy in black sat against the wall slides to one side and starts to moan. At the same exact time the guy standing up right in front of the camera begins to shake and wave his arms about and moan. Then the camera pans a bit moor and you see the kid on his Knees turn to the camera and moan etc.now I could be wrong, I've been wrong in the past. But it just looked staged. Like they where playing up more because they where told to at that point.

There is many things about this and the chemical attack several days ago that just don't seem right. Assad is winning. So why would he bomb an area where family's live when there are weapons inspectors not 10 mins away on the very day they arrive? Why would he not hit the rebels? Assad is not stupid. He MIGHT be "crazy", but I don't think he is stupid so why would he do that when he knows that's what the west want?

And now this attack. A school. When a tv crew is in the area. All eyes are on Syria and Assad bombs a school! Now the military can make mistakes, it happens all the time. But to me this just don't sit right. I don't believe in coincidences.

I just don't see Assad being so stupid as to do any of this as he knows damn well that the world is watching and waiting for him to put one hair on his head out of line.this

Now please don't hate me or slate me. I'm just saying what I think. I could be wrong as I've never been in a war zone or seen that kind of stuff with my own eyes. Neither was I there. But if I'm wrong then I do hand on my heart apologise for what I've said.

But I just think this is for shock value or the rebels did it, not Assad.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 2:41 am » by Troll2rocks

This was what I told you about earlier Will. No this is NOT staged. Kids with their skin hanging off screaming in agony doesn't seem staged to me at all. :dunno:

Remember the videos from Vietnam with the kids running down the road screaming and burnt. Don't underestimate the cruelty of humanity. Those kids are not actors, and those burnt people are not acting.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 3:09 am » by *WillEase*

All things considered, I wish it WAS staged. :(
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 4:25 am » by Opalserpent

Rebels staging things, no, no, not like Danny the cnn reporter from israel?

How about this video willease:

truthcactus truthcactus

Upload to Disclose.tv

iCitiz3nP0vv3R2

Upload to Disclose.tv

Reminds me of when unmarked isreali planes flew over the USS Liberty and then dropped bombs and killed americans and pretended it wasn't them and then blamed Egypt.

Looks to me like the same deal again. Apparently assad only has a few s 300 systems protecting critical infrastructure like
water works and government buildings so israel can only fly in and attack certain unprotected areas.

The israeli jet would have been hugging the ground on a careful route, the israelis are master tacticians as well as mass murderers. :hiho:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 6:39 am » by mediasorcery

the rebels using incendiary now? thats not good.

if its found out that the rebels did a chemical attack, will they be punished with missile strikes? :badair:

its all about the gas pipelines, "free flow of energy", it isnt a civil war either, thats a lie, no1 believes it anymore, all the bs.

so how does a missile strike fix anything anyway? just kills more people.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 11:01 am » by *WillEase*

mediasorcery wrote:the rebels using incendiary now? thats not good.

if its found out that the rebels did a chemical attack, will they be punished with missile strikes? :badair:

its all about the gas pipelines, "free flow of energy", it isnt a civil war either, thats a lie, no1 believes it anymore, all the bs.

so how does a missile strike fix anything anyway? just kills more people.

It wasn't the rebels who did this, unless they have their own fighter jets now.

Writer

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 11:23 am » by Reposoul

It's time to wake up and realize that if we dont start doing somthing about syria this could start happening on are own streets
ImageImage

Initiate

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 12:43 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

BBC first on the scene ?? oh my look at the zombies ... look at the cammera zombie thats it act out then que the dont matter speech the world has failed us ploy, humanitarian intervention is required lets change the commons vote in favor of a strike tally ho !!

sounds like pure adulterated gobshite to me F-U BBC

2:45 not burned
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

PostFri Aug 30, 2013 1:52 pm » by Lifthrasir

A UK doctor? How convenient. Then afterwards she says, what are they doing to our nation. Thought she was UK. And yes the latter part in the room, does look staged. Crisisactors just being off a tiny fraction of a second in getting up doing their show. Just like in the Boston shooting.
Too ridiculous for words, that any human falls that low, when the stakes are that high. I guess there were Always spies and infiltrators, traitors, but these boytoys effect not only that region but the whole world. Uranium, radioactive dust blown with the wind onto the coast of Cornwalls coming from the sands in Iraq, the uranium coming from US plutonium warheads. Meanwhile the US Monsanto is genociding the entire humanity with GMO, glyphosate, pesticides etc. And of course chemtrails and vaccinations.

Next