Syria's Assad 'plans to escape to Russia'

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 1:46 am » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 5:10 am » by 99socks

Good find.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 6:13 pm » by SUKHOV

Whatever happened to the "captian going down with his ship"?
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 6:23 pm » by Boatman

Travvysavvy wrote:Whatever happened to the "captian going down with his ship"?

It's the same as that Italian Captain he didn't go down with his ship did he?.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 6:27 pm » by SUKHOV

Boatman wrote:

It's the same as that Italian Captain he didn't go down with his ship did he?.

lol you got me there BM, :clapper:

I guess that principle has left the building?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 6:33 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

interesting Willease..

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 6:44 pm » by Eldorado

You think arresting one man will do anything to "change things for the better"......that attitude is from the trumped up assumption that Assad is a totalitarian dictator and they are under the control of his "Arab Fist"

You guys all point fingers but refuse to find the cause to the effect.......to find the instigator......

That's a great theory about "dying for a cause".....but merely a symbolic one, as the real perps are the Facebook Fux who started this who violent Israeli/US State Dept fueled ruckus.....

After that it is all a fabrication of a sympathy trip for all to follow..........one side versus the other......and you have automatically assumed that Assad is the enemy.........or the guilty party.....

But one side began this :bullshit: .....so there's your "Thief of Bagdhad"..........Israel/US State Dept/Syrian Rebels......

Sometimes you newbies really erk me about how you so easily forget the fundamental interests influencing this long term agenda, as you sit back and make impulsive reactions to news reports and forget that there are other players clearly involved

STOP advertising this MSM Bullshit for the "Movement"....youre a bunch of Kling-on's holding onto a thread of hope, dangled in front of you by the most blood thirsty cult of rogue govt assholes......ever.

..... :yell: :top: :yell:
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 6:45 pm » by 99socks

That is for men of honor. There hasn't been one dictator yet who has died with honor. Somehow, we keep finding them cowering in holes or else running away to other countries. From Hitler to the Shah of Iran to Idi Amin to Saddam...
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 08, 2012 11:28 pm » by SUKHOV

99socks wrote:

That is for men of honor. There hasn't been one dictator yet who has died with honor. Somehow, we keep finding them cowering in holes or else running away to other countries. From Hitler to the Shah of Iran to Idi Amin to Saddam...

You're right about that. I dunno about this Assad Character, but if he's anything like world leaders before him he's a coward. The Russian people should not allow him to enter their country.

@Eldorado

Woah there buddy, You don't even know my opinion on the Syria situation. Assumptions aside, I am also not a Newbie...

of course what the MSM says is here-say.