Syria-Turkish-Russia relations set to fray

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10219
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostSun Oct 14, 2012 3:05 pm » by *WillEase*


Published on Oct 14, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

As flights are now suspended the fallout between Turkey, Syria and Russia seems imminent. Hazem Sika speaks to Fadi Hakura, Bassam Imadi & Vyacheslav.


Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 am » by SUKHOV


There's only one reason Russia Backs Syria-


Money.



I believe TPTB in Russian Government would rather lose out on the Contracts Syria owes them money for, than go into a full scale war...
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:27 am » by Mep630


holy propaganda filled garbage.

it is know that Al-Qaeda is attacking Syria, under the disguise of "the free syrian army". It is also Known that Turkey, America, UK, and France have been openly arming and funding Al-Qaeda to force 'regime change'.

I was amazed how sell out AL-jazzeria is they put that image over the guys face while he was talking, and text under it to distract people from listening to what he was saying! Dont think you get any more one sides then that.

The other dude, was all full of garbage propaganda, accusing Russia and China as the bad guys and trying to say that Syria Artmy is killing there own people, when it is all over the internet with video of the horrid things the 'free syrian army' is doing to the civilians who are loyal to assad. Look up that one video where they are throwing people off the post office. Pretty graphic.

The UN New World Army - aka NATO (USA/Israel/UK) - wants regeme change and wants to get rid of that russian naval port there. Slowly Nato is surrounding Russia, China, and Iran, like you would in a game of Risk. WW3 has started. End game is total Global Domination, all done under the doctrine of Hitler, and his 'world view warfare.' ~ War & propaganda to conquer the world.

Sadly in the end, the ones who pay the ultimate price are going to be the civilians. Between martial law, devalued currencies, and civil unrest, I think there is going to be a full scale nuclear exchange. The US knows this and has been planning for it with missile shields, etc.

I just hope people are smart enough to see though this obvious propaganda, and take time to look up and educate themselves on what is really going on in your world.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2977
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:58 am » by Opalserpent


Travvysavvy wrote:There's only one reason Russia Backs Syria-


Money.



I believe TPTB in Russian Government would rather lose out on the Contracts Syria owes them money for, than go into a full scale war...




Umm, Russia backs Syria because they aren't a puppet zionist IMF dependent nation feeding the rich and keeping the people poor.

Russia backs syria because they don't want more U.S. attack bases crowding their lands.

Ask the people of Yemen and pakistan how they feel about american drone bases on their land.

Do you want one down the street too, make sure democracy is being followed strickly?

World war 3 has never been closer and you still think syria needs democracy because america says so and putting mercenaries in syria who commit human rights abuses with nato and U.N. money is a good thing?

Can you guess which nations don't have an international bank, reserve bank?

Can you guess which nations still print their own money?

Can you guess where globalists haven't managed to restrict the open markets? except with sanctions?
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2977
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 4:13 am » by Opalserpent


Mep630 wrote:holy propaganda filled garbage.

it is know that Al-Qaeda is attacking Syria, under the disguise of "the free syrian army". It is also Known that Turkey, America, UK, and France have been openly arming and funding Al-Qaeda to force 'regime change'.

I was amazed how sell out AL-jazzeria is they put that image over the guys face while he was talking, and text under it to distract people from listening to what he was saying! Dont think you get any more one sides then that.

The other dude, was all full of garbage propaganda, accusing Russia and China as the bad guys and trying to say that Syria Artmy is killing there own people, when it is all over the internet with video of the horrid things the 'free syrian army' is doing to the civilians who are loyal to assad. Look up that one video where they are throwing people off the post office. Pretty graphic.

The UN New World Army - aka NATO (USA/Israel/UK) - wants regeme change and wants to get rid of that russian naval port there. Slowly Nato is surrounding Russia, China, and Iran, like you would in a game of Risk. WW3 has started. End game is total Global Domination, all done under the doctrine of Hitler, and his 'world view warfare.' ~ War & propaganda to conquer the world.

Sadly in the end, the ones who pay the ultimate price are going to be the civilians. Between martial law, devalued currencies, and civil unrest, I think there is going to be a full scale nuclear exchange. The US knows this and has been planning for it with missile shields, etc.

I just hope people are smart enough to see though this obvious propaganda, and take time to look up and educate themselves on what is really going on in your world.




Atleast some of us know whats going on. :cheers:


image from: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-os8NXfjF5Tk/T ... 2Bwash.jpg
Image
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 9:46 pm » by SUKHOV


Opalserpent wrote:
Travvysavvy wrote:There's only one reason Russia Backs Syria-


Money.



I believe TPTB in Russian Government would rather lose out on the Contracts Syria owes them money for, than go into a full scale war...




Umm, Russia backs Syria because they aren't a puppet zionist IMF dependent nation feeding the rich and keeping the people poor.

Russia backs syria because they don't want more U.S. attack bases crowding their lands.

Ask the people of Yemen and pakistan how they feel about american drone bases on their land.

Do you want one down the street too, make sure democracy is being followed strickly?

World war 3 has never been closer and you still think syria needs democracy because america says so and putting mercenaries in syria who commit human rights abuses with nato and U.N. money is a good thing?

Can you guess which nations don't have an international bank, reserve bank?

Can you guess which nations still print their own money?

Can you guess where globalists haven't managed to restrict the open markets? except with sanctions?




while I agree with your sentiment, Half my family is Still in Russia.
They don't play politics like we do,


But the Government does. Control, it's that simple.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 1501
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:30 pm

PostMon Oct 15, 2012 10:12 pm » by Mochon


Mep630 wrote:holy propaganda filled garbage.

it is know that Al-Qaeda is attacking Syria, under the disguise of "the free syrian army". It is also Known that Turkey, America, UK, and France have been openly arming and funding Al-Qaeda to force 'regime change'.

I was amazed how sell out AL-jazzeria is they put that image over the guys face while he was talking, and text under it to distract people from listening to what he was saying! Dont think you get any more one sides then that.

The other dude, was all full of garbage propaganda, accusing Russia and China as the bad guys and trying to say that Syria Artmy is killing there own people, when it is all over the internet with video of the horrid things the 'free syrian army' is doing to the civilians who are loyal to assad. Look up that one video where they are throwing people off the post office. Pretty graphic.

The UN New World Army - aka NATO (USA/Israel/UK) - wants regeme change and wants to get rid of that russian naval port there. Slowly Nato is surrounding Russia, China, and Iran, like you would in a game of Risk. WW3 has started. End game is total Global Domination, all done under the doctrine of Hitler, and his 'world view warfare.' ~ War & propaganda to conquer the world.

Sadly in the end, the ones who pay the ultimate price are going to be the civilians. Between martial law, devalued currencies, and civil unrest, I think there is going to be a full scale nuclear exchange. The US knows this and has been planning for it with missile shields, etc.

I just hope people are smart enough to see though this obvious propaganda, and take time to look up and educate themselves on what is really going on in your world.


I wasnt aware israel was a nato member...

and it doesnt seem logic to me at least that russia and china are being surrounded and not even trying to deter the imminent threat.....

can you post something to better understand this statements? full nuclear exchange means half of the world becoming rubble.... :peep: i mean half the people of the world in a traumatized state seems more controllable undr a world wide govt,but without the whole conspiracy issue a one world govt would seem to me most practical also under a global currency wich would be better for eveyone....if equality wasnt a dream of course...



  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook