Taking Applications for Homeland Security.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 14, 2008 8:24 pm » by Chashmere

A few nights ago I came across a video of Colin Powell saying that come Jan., America will come under threat again. I then came across a video of Biden stating that with- in 6 months our President elect's abilities will be tried. (Not exact quotes), but you guys know what I'm talking about. Just like everyone else I'm curious about whether it's another scare tactic or not.

Well, the other day I was reading the local newspaper. I found this in the employment section.
Homeland Security Jobs
$18.37 to $32.51/hr., many positions available. For applications and free government info., call American Association of Labor (913) 599-7976 24 hrs. employment service.

If I was from a big city I wouldn't have given this a second thought but I'm in a small city. 30- 40k tops. To me this is like asking for paid volunteers before the actual draft.

It also kind of fits into Obamas plan for a civilian militia. The one he wants to make as big and as well funded as the American Military. :shooting:

I would be interested in knowing if other papers ran this ad and the size of the town/city it was in.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 14, 2008 8:50 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

tbh a well armed civilian militia is the only defence against a corrupt government that has controll over it's army. HOWEVER if that militia is created as an internal army, under direct control of the army, trained and conditioned AS an army.... Well, the only "threat" it can be turned against is either foreign invaders or citizens. It becomes a viable means of enforcing martial law when the "army" is fighting on foreign soil.
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Initiate

PostFri Nov 14, 2008 11:35 pm » by Crunchy

fyi bin ladin is dead ... he has been dead for several years thats why he cant be captured

the january crisis could be an invasion of iran ... a false flag terrorist attack
or even a war with russia/china (mabye china will invade tiwan) ... but the most likely imo will be another financial crisis after the christmas retail figures, or lack of, are published

the international forcaster thinks it will be a war with iran or russia/china .... i hope they are wrong but they have a very high accuracy track record

Writer

PostSat Nov 15, 2008 1:45 am » by willease

I'm calling the number to see
Last edited by willease on Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostSat Nov 15, 2008 1:50 am » by willease

"you will receive this information for a one time fee of $38.25..."

Writer

PostSat Nov 15, 2008 1:59 am » by Mutterfudder

:lol:

PostSat Nov 15, 2008 3:16 am » by Hesop

If you are a large country with power, such as China or the Soviet Union, that has decades of problems with the U.S., so much so, that you feel it necessary to remove them from their status of power, you would not do so of the cuff. You would first, align yourself with other country/states, also having large numbers of military personell, willing to help you with your quest. (that has already been done). Then, to reduce your own personal casualties, and increase your chances of success, you would choose the "right" timing for emplimentation. You would not, then, attack with a trigger happy Pres in office. Attacking during the beinning of a new pres w/no military experience, and while most of his troops are overseas, would be to your advantage. A winter season attack would yield you the most favorable results. Attacking during a Worldwide economic crisis, would cause your own people to rally around your cause and purpose, instead of rioting in need of food. You would then, hit them during what you would percieve as their weakest point in current History. Before they assume any chances of economic recovery, and are able to rally around any possible future successes with the new administration.
The last great depression, brought us WW2. So many leaders, when their people are starving, will steer the peoples anger and frustration, to blame an outside source as the cause of their problems, so that they will not be in revolt against them. We, here in the U.S., are nearing our most weakest point in current history. We also have a record number of foriegn lands that would either wish us harm, or fail to come to our aid if attacked.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 15, 2008 11:23 am » by Alexrubic

I think the US has pretty much taken itself out of the running as world super-power - any military strike would just be the 'coup de gras'. If I was a rival super-power (or powers) I think I'd be inclined to stand by and watch the US writhe in its self-inflicted death throes!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 15, 2008 4:02 pm » by Becks

yawns

Initiate

PostSat Nov 15, 2008 5:01 pm » by Wrathofkahn

Sweet! Only $38.25 and I can be a part of the obama SS, I mean homeland security force! :nwo:

Next