Taliban executes boy 7 for spying

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 4:19 pm » by Mep630

America kills innocent women, and children every day, for the last 10+ years. How come no one talks about that?!

What about Guantanamo or any of these other torture sites America runs with people with no formal charges or court are held and tortured indefinitely!!!

Brittan and America have become the most oppressive countries in the world, who are they to say anything?!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 4:23 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

taliban is created by CIA and is working for CIA, do your homework. It is just a tool

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm » by Boondox681

America kills innocent women, and children every day, for the last 10+ years. How come no one talks about that?!

Americans kill their own women and children everyday,for the last 230+ years.How come no one talks about that?!
thanx mep :flop:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 4:34 pm » by Basilf191

mep630, WHAT? Islam is the problem it needs to be removed off the face of the planet. Its a disease and needs to be cleaned. mep630 EVEYTHING you have just said is a total load of SHIT. :bang; :shooting:

It okay to kill a 7 year old boy? Are you fucked or what. Please if a nation holds back Islam from its spread it opressive, get a grip. No excuse to kill a child, or stop them from going to school, or not giving equal rights to women, how totally fuck you must be, must be a muslem. Speaks volumes. :top:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 4:42 pm » by Boondox681

It okay to kill a 7 year old boy

your asking the wrong question.
is it okay FOR YOU to kill a 7 year old boy?
only you know that answer.
apparently,over there,it is okay.
remember...'right' and 'wrong' are relative terms,
peace

So by your train of thought, "boondox681" I should not post this or talk about it..(you never cease to expose what you really are)

HMMMM...Censorship.... ???

Well if you want to talk about "Americans kill their own women and children everyday" I say go right ahead.. But your point still does not diminish the fact of this post..

They (Taliban) are Child Murderers..

Oh yeah, I forgot you don't want to hear about that.. You want to talk about Americans.. So go ahead.. Spew to your hearts content..

:bang;

first off,don't put words in my mouth.i never even addressed you or your post.
i just made a statement,so put you purse down.
2nd--how do you know what i want to hear about.true colors always shine..
and your a shiny douchebag.

intelligent does not equal smart...and you,my friend,are neither.
Last edited by Boondox681 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 4:42 pm » by Pindz

i think its just FAKE MADE-UP story for mainstream news

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 4:42 pm » by Allreadydead

From the same link as posted above:

Qari Yousef Ahmaid, the Taleban spokesman, denied that any of his militants were involved. “The Taleban’s enemies are the Afghan Government and the foreign forces,” he said. “We never kill children. Everyone knows a seven-year-old can’t be a spy.”

I wonder where this story actually originated from, and if there are other base references to check it's validity, as in the old days of news reporting, most had to have a few reliable sources before being aired............. :think:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 4:52 pm » by Lighthouse

slushpup wrote:I don't give a shit if it (Taliban) was created by Walt Disney.. Your statement is redundant.. It was a seven year old child. Whom ever they are, should be dragged through the streets and made an example of. Conspiracy or not. This is a very low dark spot for mankind as a whole.

If it was your kid, you may feel something?? Other than that your responses are cold..

:bang; :bang;

Of course it would be terrible if it were true, and I do hope it is not,
but equally terrible are the random killing of Afghans, including women and children, through the use of drones, as if it were computer games.

We are all being deceived all the time by the propaganda media, cherry picking the worst of their enemies and covering up their own killings and tortures.

It's a filthy world, but the filth is concentrated in a very small percentage of the population, the rest of us are being conditioned and set up against each other,
"divide and conquer" is still their favorite game, and for now they are winning.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 5:00 pm » by Indicadubman

slushpup wrote:I don't give a shit if it (Taliban) was created by Walt Disney.. Your statement is redundant.. It was a seven year old child. Whom ever they are, should be dragged through the streets and made an example of. Conspiracy or not. This is a very low dark spot for mankind as a whole.

If it was your kid, you may feel something?? Other than that your responses are cold..

:bang; :bang;

Right on Slush Speak it as IT is
Correct me if I am wrong but does not the Quaran state that a child under the age of fourteen is not responsible for there actions ??? .
A seven year old lives in a world of its own fantasy drawn up by their imagination a continuing adventure that remains until that fate-full day when puberty comes a knocking.
Religion is for the week minded and subversives who feel the need to be controlled to a degree
ImageBelieve only what you yourself test and judge to be truth.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 14, 2010 5:01 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Boondox is right. of course it is wrong, killing a boy, ask yourself; what do they want you to think?

the US intelligence relationship with Taliban has been a tangled one for decades. During the Soviet war with Afghanistan, CIA operatives worked with Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) to funnel money and weapons to the mujahideen fighting the Soviets -- as well as a group of Arabs fighting in the cause that later became Al Qaeda.

When the Soviets lost that war and departed, Pakistan maintained its intelligence and financial ties to many of the former anti-Soviet fighters, and developed a relationship with the newly emerged Taliban as US attention turned elsewhere. After the 9/11 attacks, there was a fair deal of suspicion between US and Pakistani intelligence officers, with the US disturbed by Pakistan's close ties to the Taliban.

Nevertheless, the ranks of CIA agents in Pakistan swelled quickly after the US-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, and the former Pakistani intelligence agent says his country has developed a strong working relationship with the CIA in the years since.

Though Pakistan has worked closely with the US in dealing with Al Qaeda -- arresting alleged 9/11 planner and murderer of US journalist Daniel Pearl Khalid Sheikh Mohammed in 2003 -- US officials say Pakistan had been reluctant to target the Afghanistan Taliban too directly, since the group has been seen as important in Pakistani military and intelligence circles to securing Pakistan's influence in its neighbor.

But that is changing, and the emerging relationship is built on reciprocity. After the US killed Pakistan Taliban leader Baitullah Mehsud last August as a favor to the Pakistan government, analysts predicted that Pakistan would do more scratching of America's back in turn.

The biggest payoff so far was the arrest of Mr. Baradar near the port city of Karachi about 10 days ago, which was announced late Monday. Baradar is the most senior Afghan Taliban official arrested since the war began and a man the US has been hunting for years. This is of course a game.

"The numbers are always fluctuating. Some work in other US agencies like USAID, others operate exclusively for the CIA," says the retired intelligence official, who spoke on condition of anonymity. "They obviously work closely and it is not one way -- it is mutual. Sometimes they need our support, sometimes we need the support they give us. Sometimes they do things not known to us.” Often the CIA will pay local operatives handsomely to carry out their work, he says. Again CIA will pay local operatives handsomely to carry out their work. One more time CIA will pay local operatives handsomely to carry out their work

The CIA brings a distinct technological advantage to joint operations but relies on their local counterparts to carry out interrogations, says the retired official.

Pakistani agents are now reportedly handling the interrogation of Mullah Baradar.

Western backlash?

The retired official predicts the capture of Mullah Baradar will make Pakistan more dangerous for Westerners because of public anger over a perceived loss of sovereignty to the US. "Obviously the [opposition] politicians will pick up this point for government bashing and say the government has sold the country out," he said.

To be sure, the public response to the growing US presence in Pakistan has been muted so far, surprising some analysts.

The presence of large numbers of CIA agents in Pakistan traces back to 1979, the year the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan and the Iranian Revolution took place.

Regarding the fact that Mullah Baradar was apparently captured in the port-city of Karachi, Pakistan's financial hub which is situated hundreds of miles away from the Afghan border, the retired official says that it is likely to re-ignite claims by the Karachi city government that their city is becoming 'Talibanized' owing to the large ethnic Pashtun population.

This may be overblown, he says. "I personally feel the best hiding place are the big cities. The bigger the city the more the anonymity. It's always better to stay in a place where no one knows who lives next door."

Next